What's new

War

greyfader

Russians don’t care. They’re fought every war in their history by throwing bodies at it, it’s their national strategy.

The Ukrainians are going to run out of bodies well before the Russians. Thing is, they all died for nothing, except for the billions they made U.S. defense contractors.
they will not because the casualty rate is 5/1 in favor of the Ukrainians. this casualty rate is a direct result of Russia's typical strategy of throwing untrained troops in waves at extremely strong defensive positions.

by contrast, the Ukrainians are very well-trained and determined. their morale is high while Russia has an extreme morale problem. the Russian troops really don't want to fight and are being forced forward at gunpoint.

this whole war will be known as putler's folly, his Waterloo, but Bakhmut in particular has drained the Russian resources and manpower to the extent that they will not be able to recover.

they will lose this war.

Prigozhin has just said that he expects the Ukrainian counter-attack to be successful.

during the course of this war Ukraine has gotten stronger and Russia weaker.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
oh no! the news says that those mean ol' nazis in Ukraine are trying to kill their poor sick neighbor over in Moscow. just because he steals their land, kidnaps their children, knocks out the power during the winter, and constantly kills civilians with indiscriminate missiles, they want to pick on an old man who only dreams of glory...:cry::whistling:

Hiddenjems

Wow, a lot of Ukraine copium use in here.

There are plenty of leaked documents out there showing the real numbers. All this conflict will do is enrich us military contractors and kill all the able bodied Ukraine citizens. Russia will keep at least 50% of the territory they’ve taken.

If we somehow manage to funnel enough foreign troops in to matter, Putin can just hit the nuke button.

A nuclear power on their own turf cannot be beat using conventional weapons.

igrowone

Veteran

There are plenty of leaked documents out there showing the real numbers. All this conflict will do is enrich us military contractors and kill all the able bodied Ukraine citizens. Russia will keep at least 50% of the territory they’ve taken.

If we somehow manage to funnel enough foreign troops in to matter, Putin can just hit the nuke button.

so one might have thought, but that seems to be what is happening

greyfader

On the national news tonight (CBS) they showed as a false flag as you said. Putin was using it as an excuse for further aggression and Zelinski was denying responsibility.
there were two guys on the roof when it happened. probably firemen just in case something went wrong and they actually started a fire.

the drone was small with a light explosive charge. it didn't look as if had a 300 mile range.

or could do much damage.

greyfader

you obviously don't remember the cold war. nuclear deterrence is achieved when both sides have about the same amount of nukes as the US and Russia do now.

it is called the MAD doctrine, or mutually assured destruction.

also, Putler cannot use a nuke on ukraine without irradiating russia because of the prevailing winds in that area. the Chernobyl accident spread radiation hundreds of miles into Russia.

you're about to see the Ukrainians open up a big ole can of whoop ass on the Russians.

i don't know where you get your information but the Russians haven't made any progress in Ukraine since the fall of the Kherson and Kharkiv regions. 9 or 10 months.

do you miss tucker carlson?

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

you obviously don't remember the cold war. nuclear deterrent is achieved when both sides have about the same amount of nukes as the US and Russia do now.

it is called the MAD doctrine, or mutually assured destruction.

also, Putler cannot use a nuke on ukraine without irradiating russia because of the prevailing winds in that area. the Chernobyl accident spread radiation hundreds of miles into Russia.

you're about to see the Ukrainians open up a big ole can of whoop ass on the Russians.

i don't know where you get your information but the Russians haven't made any progress in Ukraine since the fall of the Kherson and Kharkiv regions. 9 or 10 months.

do you miss tucker carlson?
I don’t watch television.

I’ll just come back here in a bit and quote your post. You’ll then go on to blame something for why you were wrong.

audiohi

Veteran
smtd85k08nxa1.png

oi8fw3i4apxa1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sure he can. problem being, actually launching those weapons is not up to him. if his nuclear arsenal works no better than his tanks and shit. they'll probably blow up in the siloes. i don't think the guys in the field with actual control want to die in the retaliatory massive strike that would happen almost immediately. Putin is a lame-duck, and it's duck season.
I’ll just come back here in a bit and quote your post.
you do that. we'll be waiting for you. i expect him to "disappear" much as many of his cronies have. next...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
People in Russia basically have nothing and shithead is blowing through money like there is no end, not to mention all the dead. I was in east block countries 30 years ago and it sucked then. It only got worse. Now many families have lost their bread winners too.

igrowone

Veteran
People in Russia basically have nothing and shithead is blowing through money like there is no end, not to mention all the dead. I was in east block countries 30 years ago and it sucked then. It only got worse. Now many families have lost their bread winners too.
sadly pain is what brings change, maybe some better times in their future
madness can't persist indefinitely

Latest posts

Latest posts