What's new

War

entropical

Veteran
How about the latest US DOD leak. Apparently the Pentagram has confirmed and fascist americans have been in panic to delete leaked documents from the internet. The leak confirms that the poxie army of satan is in dire straits. Documents show a detailed breakdown of every single new brigade, with detailed compositions of gifted western equipment along with projections for their hyped counter offensive.

entropical

Veteran
It's silly to act like the USA is at war.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

The USA provided arms to help an ally.

If Putin didn't invade Ukraine this wouldn't be happening.

Don't think that people are going to believe that this is in any way the design of the United States.

Your fascist government toppled the elected government and installed a nazi regime in Ukraine. They/you started a civil war lasting 8 years prior to Russia SMO. You can deny it all you want.

When are you going to stop acting as if Russia is at war btw?

h.h.

Veteran
We’ve empowered Russia. America is in a media inspired turmoil led by a fake reality show host. Putin picks on our scabs. He couldn’t wait any longer when Biden took office. Seeking favors from the discontented left while kissing trump ass. He s assembled a big group of flakes and losers to heed his beck and call.

audiohi

Veteran
How about the latest US DOD leak. Apparently the Pentagram has confirmed and fascist americans have been in panic to delete leaked documents from the internet. The leak confirms that the poxie army of satan is in dire straits. Documents show a detailed breakdown of every single new brigade, with detailed compositions of gifted western equipment along with projections for their hyped counter offensive.

....but check those losses

cy8l78.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Your fascist government toppled the elected government and installed a nazi regime in Ukraine. They/you started a civil war lasting 8 years prior to Russia SMO. You can deny it all you want.

When are you going to stop acting as if Russia is at war btw?

Crimea and Ukraine, along with the Black Sea in general, are and have been Russia's interest to control.

It has nothing to do with Nazis.

entropical

Veteran
”Nazis has nothing to do with it”, said the sympathizer and collaborator. Here is a fun fact: Ukraine is being demilitarized and denazified by Russia regardless, so you can go on pretending ”it has nothing to do with nazis” all you want. It changes nothing.

entropical

Veteran
....but check those losses
No 200k dead on the russian side then? And if you think those are actual ukranian losses rather than nazi propaganda numbers then, well I have this really fine ukranian bridge to sell you.

Very special best price my friend, only for you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
”Nazis has nothing to do with it”, said the sympathizer and collaborator. Here is a fun fact: Ukraine is being demilitarized and denazified by Russia regardless, so you can go on pretending ”it has nothing to do with nazis” all you want. It changes nothing.

As if you can't see the spin on it all.

I'm shocked that you aren't claiming that Russia is liberating Zelensky from all of the Nazis he commands.

audiohi

Veteran
No 200k dead on the russian side then? And if you think those are actual ukranian losses rather than nazi propaganda numbers then, well I have this really fine ukranian bridge to sell you.

Very special best price my friend, only for you.

I guess you're saying those documents aren't accurate?

nazi propaganda even?

lol

The leak confirms that the poxie army of satan is in dire straits. Documents show a detailed breakdown of every single new brigade, with detailed compositions of gifted western equipment along with projections for their hyped counter offensive.

they blew the whole counter offensive with this leak :(

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don’t know who you are, many western countries have exported nazis to fight in various battalions i Ukraine on behalf of the US.

The US is helping Ukraine with arms.

It's because somebody invaded their country and they needed the help.

Russian aggression is nothing new.

You believe that the Ukrainian forces are all Nazis and some are being "imported"?

Do you expect anyone else to believe that?

Latest posts

Latest posts