What's new

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
100 miles is nothing for a big military like that but it will be pure hell for them trying to take it. Mostly rocky shores, no beaches for amphibious assault
most of the bright boys that play war games think that if the US enters on Taiwans side (uncertain) that China will fail. but they also said that it will be a heavy price to pay. if the US does NOT play, China can starve them until they want to "talk"...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Were the biggest chinese succulents on the planet. They'll starve us too. Picture the day all the mentally ill cant get their medications anymore. They would drag us to the talking table real fast
not aware of anything that i eat originating in China. i don't buy the shit they sell at Wal-Mart either. most of our mentally ill can't get their meds now, except for the ones we keep voting into office. they have a nice health plan...

RobFromTX

not aware of anything that i eat originating in China. i don't buy the shit they sell at Wal-Mart either. most of our mentally ill can't get their meds now, except for the ones we keep voting into office. they have a nice health plan...
We import a lot of dried goods from them. And yes a vast majority of medications have some component made in China, including chemotherapy drugs, birth control pills, antidepressants and psychotherapeutics. Scary shit huh

greyfader

LOL! before this is over, i expect China to "annex" everything from the Ural mountains east to the Pacific and north to the Arctic. China is letting NATO/Ukraine bleed them into virtual helplessness for them, at zero expense.
India is arming up at a rapid rate also. they consider China to be their biggest foe.

Japan as well. and we are currently conducting the biggest joint military exercise with the Philippines in history. one day after the Chinese conducted mock assaults on Taiwan

Russia will be just a big gas station for China.

audiohi

Veteran
India is arming up at a rapid rate also. they consider China to be their biggest foe.

Japan as well. and we are currently conducting the biggest joint military exercise with the Philippines in history. one day after the Chinese conducted mock assaults on Taiwan

Russia will be just a big gas station for China.

Has China ever been in a fight, other than with sticks?

like 4 months ago...?

UENHOSA2XJAAXAVAHUU7AHPIN4.png

greyfader

in 1950 they crossed the yalu river to help the north koreans.

the episode you show above was one of the recent border clashes. in the video i heard first, the indian officer is yelling something at his men.

i then saw another with a translation. he was saying "beat the sister fuckers!"

audiohi

Veteran
Of course you don’t. It is not an invasion, it is a special military operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. If it hasn’t worked then why are you replacing all that equipment that you sent?

First it was castration videos

Now it's beheadings.

Do you ever watch the special military operation videos russians post?

j8lvou0j1dta1.png

audiohi

Veteran
Of course you don’t. It is not an invasion, it is a special military operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. If it hasn’t worked then why are you replacing all that equipment that you sent?

Now it's beheadings.

j8lvou0j1dta1.png

entropical

Veteran

Now it's beheadings.

Yes I have seen lots of them and plenty fake ukranian pretending to be russian videos as well. There is alot of good combat footage from the russian side. My favourites are from the Kremennaya front.

audiohi

Veteran
Yes I have seen lots of them and plenty fake ukranian pretending to be russian videos as well. There is alot of good combat footage from the russian side. My favourites are from the Kremennaya front.

you forgot about the russians pretending to be Ukrainians that you posted.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
افغانستان لوی دی
afghanistan is a beautiful country

i'm not mad at the world.

go smear somewhere else .

Afghanistan is a beautiful country, sure. That´s irrelevant if we are talking about Afghani freedom.

You are not mad at the world, fine. Maybe I was wrong, sorry about that.

I wasn´t trying to smear anything, there wasn´t much to smear. But when you say, for a fact, that you would have more freedom in Afghanistan than in the UK..

What, how? Please elaborate..

Latest posts

Latest posts