What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran
I don't know about any flags, but you are apparently claiming the video is fake. I am not.
The flags are right there, in plain sight for all to see. I asked you for an explanation and you brought up the question of the video being fake. If that is not your answer then what is?

Corpselover Fat

The flags are right there, in plain sight for all to see. I asked you for an explanation and you brought up the question of the video being fake. If that is not your answer then what is?

LOL. No. I presented a video and you started talking about flags and funding. I assumed you were saying the video is fake. If you aren't saying that then we wholly agree the video is real.

St. Phatty

thankfully , most of the world knows the west, the cia , nato, the u.n, the banks , khazarian oligarch mafia etc are responsible , and their supporters and apologists are scum and vermin.

And now -4- of the Parasite Billionaires have been subpoena'd re connections with Jeffrey Epstein, including Brin.

entropical

Veteran
LOL. No. I presented a video and you started talking about flags and funding. I assumed you were saying the video is fake. If you aren't saying that then we wholly agree the video is real.
I am not saying it is real. You really should make up your mind though as it cant be real and fake at once, unless you are calling it a real (deep) fake? However, I am noting that you can not give an explanation as to why there are two Nazi UPA flags in it.

To me at least that speaks to the fact that it could be a real fake.

Corpselover Fat

For once I post something Russian and awesome. I don't hate Russians or Russia at all. I've been to Russia. I met great people. I guess most of the people I met weren't actually ethnically russian though, but doesn't matter. Great food. Horrible roads and driving. Too much vodka, but just the right ammount of champagne. Everyone asked us if we were russian. We said we weren't and then they always smiled and told us they aren't either... They said they are tatars or where ever the person was from. At first we tried to correct them that Finland isn't a part of Russia, but gave up soon and just smiled and nodded :D

I've also never been as drunk as I was after a few babushkas hosted us. They made me drink cupious ammounts of moonshine. Yes. They made me drink it :D I tried drinking my shots slower, but they got worried something isn't right and served the next batch of moonshine warmed up instead of cold. I learnt my lesson. It was about the same time I stopped counting glasses. I was up to seven at that point and we had only been at the house for less than two hours and it was like 2pm. You can imagine how the rest of the evening went :D

audiohi

Veteran
I am not saying it is real. You really should make up your mind though as it cant be real and fake at once, unless you are calling it a real (deep) fake? However, I am noting that you can not give an explanation as to why there are two Nazi UPA flags in it.

To me at least that speaks to the fact that it could be a real fake.

80jm1i4y63ra1.png

what's russia gonna do about it?

St. Phatty

And JBPritzger (Hyatt Hotels) along with his brother Tom from an earlier investigation and the 'sister' who is behind the trans movement..... It's all connected.

330px-Jennifer_Pritzker.jpg

The transgender persons that make me scratch my head are the Wachowski Brothers/ Sisters.

"Lana is Lilly’s sister. Once known as the Wachowski brothers, they’ve each come out as a transgender woman."

audiohi

Veteran
At last you come out a full fledged nazi sympathizer. No need to play pretend not to be anymore. Russia is conducting a special military operation to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine, so there.

do you even know what those flags are?

Latest posts

Latest posts