What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Corpselover Fat

Girkin on Lukashenka

"I have no doubt that this narcissistic fool is now in a "light (light?) panic" - after all, even his chicken brains are enough to realize the full depth of the military and economic crisis covering the Russian Federation and Belarus along with it."

entropical

Veteran
So he is not a nazi? He just likes to do the roman salute and supports white supremacy?
Since he is explicitly for denazification the obvious answer is no, he is not. As for what you call ”the roman salute” it looks more like he has his fist closed in your memes and they are just memes.

This however is more rightly called the Bellamy salute which was implemented in the american school system by Francis Bellamy who authored the american Pledge of Allegience. It was then adopted by Hitler whos ideologues renamed it a ”roman salute” in order to place it within the historical mythos of the Third Reich.

Regarding for ”white supremacy” this is a judeo-american concept purposed to deflect focus from the supremacy of US imperialism. In reality there does not exist any white people or black, they are social constructs created to serve the US imperialist government.

Nazis and their sympathizers typically accuse the other side of what they are guilty, all in hopes to fool the naive and the gullible.

Corpselover Fat

Regarding for ”white supremacy” this is a judeo-american concept purposed to deflect focus from the supremacy of US imperialism. In reality there does not exist any white people or black, they are social constructs created to serve the US imperialist government.

So what does Rogozin mean when he calls for the unity of white people? Also are you trying to say there are no white supremacists?

shiva82

thankfully , most of the world knows the west, the cia , nato, the u.n, the banks , khazarian oligarch mafia etc are responsible , and their supporters and apologists are scum and vermin.

entropical

Veteran
This video is all anyone needs to see to understand Lukashenka
Good of Youtube to declare that Euronews is funded by the EU. I am sure you have a great explanation as to why they are sitting in front of the two flags belonging to Nazi Ukranian Insurgent Army.

Here is the interview with Lukashenko explaining their position.

Corpselover Fat

Good of Youtube to declare that Euronews is funded by the EU. I am sure you have a great explanation as to why they are sitting in front of the two flags belonging to Nazi Ukranian Insurgent Army.

You lost me... Are you saying the video is fake? Like that isn't Lukashenka in the video or something?

entropical

Veteran
So what does Rogozin mean when he calls for the unity of white people? Also are you trying to say there are no white supremacists?
You claim he calls for ”the unity of white people”, that is something you say. I am sure there are ”white supremacists” is the sence that you have people who believe in this social construct, just like there are so called ”black supremacists” that do the same. What of it?

The term I use to describe such people is useful idiots.

Corpselover Fat

You claim he calls for ”the unity of white people”, that is something you say. I am sure there are ”white supremacists” is the sence that you have people who believe in this social construct, just like there are so called ”black supremacists” that do the same. What of it?

I'm not claiming he calls for the unity of white people. The sign he is holding in the photo claims he is calling for the unity of white people since he is holding it. His fist don't look that closed either.

Yes, white supremacists exist and Rogozin sure seems to be one.

коуб-совок-мечты-Sovietwave-4472472.jpeg

entropical

Veteran
I'm not claiming he calls for the unity of white people. The sign he is holding in the photo claims he is calling for the unity of white people since he is holding it. His fist don't look that closed either.

Yes, white supremacists exist and Rogozin sure seems to be one.
You claim that it does, either way the photo looks manipulated.