What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hempy McNoodle

So, the US funding existing Ukraine labs to fight bioterrorism means what exactly? You have to work with me here as I'm not on the 9D chess level as some are with global conspiracies, and the like.

It means that you are being routinely lied to by deep state propagandists and you should not trust them to provide honest or truthful information because they are a hostile enemy of humanity (like the Third Reich was).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is incorrect. These labs go back to around 2005 (George W Bush era).

Sucker! I made it up. Can't you tell? I used to write stuff for the deep state in the early 60s. HOWEVER, if they date back to 2005 that means Trump continued the funding. Disgraceful! That's worse than Catholic crack pipes!

ButterflyEffect

It means that you are being routinely lied to by deep state propagandists and you should not trust them to provide honest or truthful information because they are a hostile enemy of humanity (like the Third Reich was).

I guess it's settled then. Whoever told you that clearly has no agenda themselves. Makes sense in your world, I suppose.

ButterflyEffect

Easy for me. It is whataboutism. You belittled or sidetracked from Putin aggression by crying what about USA aggression?

That doesn't seem to penetrate with these folks. That's what cult mentality does to a person. Every single opposing viewpoint is aggressively attacked.

med4u

Veteran

Chi13

ICMag Donor
mexcurandero420;n1808703 4 said:
Or let the koalas burn when your president was on a holiday with his family in Hawaii.
I have no love for my government, or Prime Minister, so yes that was awful. Maybe start a thread on the environment and how governments trash it for profit. I suspect Trump's record there will not be great.

Nothing to do with war though which is the topic. Trump abandoned allies, yet some call him a hero. Did Trump ever serve in the military?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
How many allies and Americans did Biden
abandon in afghanastan?
Well Trump was the one who initiated the withdrawl. Biden was the one who seemed to fuck it. Not a supporter of either, but you are the one who called Trump a hero. Sorry, but a hero to me is someone who actually does something heroic.

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/ti...m-afghanistan/

med4u

Veteran
what an incredibly silly thing to post....those wildfires were during trumps term...and what exactly do you think americans could have done about a fire in austrailia? or are you one of the jewish space laser people?

2014–15 Australian bushfire season - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_Australian_bushfire_season

Sources say...Obammy started it with a discarded cigarette while on his apology tour
with the aboriginals...2014

Latest posts

Latest posts