What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Corpselover Fat

If there were 14k dead russian there wouldn't have been any sort of mobilization. Or prisoners on the fronts.

Then again... The russian state and a lot of ethnic russians are terribly racist toward the other ethnicities in russia... Maybe they don't count. The LPR and DPR mobilized surely don't count as dead russians. Kremlin has nothing to do with Wagner so wagner mercenaries probably don't count and why would anyone count the prisoners wagner used?

St. Phatty

All wars are banker wars. Not possible without a Fiat currency and inflation.

Empty Bins in a Wartime Environment: The Challenge to the U.S. Defense Industrial Base

https://www.csis.org/analysis/empty-...ndustrial-base

The U.S. defense industrial base is not adequately prepared for the international security environment that now exists. In a major regional conflict—such as a war with China in the Taiwan Strait—the U.S. use of munitions would likely exceed the current stockpiles of the U.S. Department of Defense. According to the results of a series of CSIS war games, the United States would likely run out of some munitions—such as long-range, precision-guided munitions—in less than one week in a Taiwan Strait conflict. The war in Ukraine has also exposed serious deficiencies in the U.S. defense industrial base and serves as a stark reminder that a protracted conflict is likely to be an industrial war that requires a defense industry able to manufacture enough munitions, weapons systems, and matériel to replace depleted stockpiles.

The US war with Russia depletes the conventional militaries of both nations.

The net effect - if the Cold War goes Hot, or Hotter, they are that much closer to using nuclear weapons.

Three Berries

The US war with Russia depletes the conventional militaries of both nations.

The net effect - if the Cold War goes Hot, or Hotter, they are that much closer to using nuclear weapons.
So when Russian gets done in Ukraine and then the China attacks Taiwan what will the US use?

What is the fight in Taiwan going to be over? Who really is the enemy?

Corpselover Fat

Ah, brilliant! Ukraine is asking for cluster munitions from the us. Not for use as cluster bombs, but to drop the bomblets from drones. The cluster bombs were to be decommissioned anyway so each bomb will provide 250 armour piercing bomblets for free.

audiohi

Veteran
2014 Ukraine was overthrown with the help of a huge authoritarian government. USA

Did you see this video of russians executing this man for saying Glory to Ukraine?

ix1rlrmfm9ma1.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ah, brilliant! Ukraine is asking for cluster munitions from the us. Not for use as cluster bombs, but to drop the bomblets from drones. The cluster bombs were to be decommissioned anyway so each bomb will provide 250 armour piercing bomblets for free.
dropping them inside of tank turrets looks like fun...

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Did you see this video of russians executing this man for saying Glory to Ukraine?

ix1rlrmfm9ma1.png
Saw it and i'm against such executions, but although they say Russians, it could be anyone.Is it RuAf, DPR, LNR or the Azov, Aidar guys?

Saw btw a footage of DPR man who was hit by a drone and couldn't breath with coughing and started to vomit afterwards.A new version of WWI poison gas usage.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
16 year Ukrainian teenager lost his father not long ago in this war, but got summoned too for duty.Not seen in this vid, but he hanged himself.

St. Phatty

The good guys are We The People. All governments have their dark intelligence communities and entranced bureaucrats.

Not like the US. the CIA is a Self-Declared Empire Nation and they probably don't work for you.

They DEFINITELY don't work for me.

They made it a point to ask about my history books during a job interview in 1994 that was supposed to be about computer graphics work.

I said, "You guys did it, didn't you", when the old CIA guy asked me about the JFK assassination.

Again, it was supposed to be a tech interview. He had told me that he spent his career fucking up the Soviet Union, which made us kind of an Odd Couple.

They then made me a sort-of job offer, and expended extraordinary efforts to try and turn me into a "Christian" - the moron version that thinks they have to worship IsraHell.

Latest posts

Latest posts