What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
I don´t know where and when, but maybe it´s a idea with chinese UN troops between the frontlines after negotiations? Russia would never attack chinese troops.

entropical

Veteran
The AFU launched a terrorist attack against civilians in Bryansk, here is a translated recording of call to emergency services.

This 10 year old boy hero and survivour of the ukranian terrorist attack explains what happened.

entropical

Veteran
you russia lovers have a nice fucking day!
Thus ends a parroting summary of Nazi propaganda. That you disregard the fact that confirmed russian deaths are just over 14.000, only to continue promoting propaganda inflating this number by a factor of ten, is noted. Good day.

audiohi

Veteran
sripxsm8w4ma1.png

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Always your try to tell me that I am a Nazi is funny. I was fighting with nazis, skinheads and hooligans in the early 80s and did my duty.

This was the soundtrack

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Who knows about the real numbers of the fallen Russians and Ukrainians? I am not sure if we ever know it? Some say 150 000 dead Russians, but that would be 411 a day in one year. I think that is to much?

Russian or Ukrainian relatives, the pain is the same.

333585233_6329489937069309_4854900975166350249_n.jpg

Three Berries

All wars are banker wars. Not possible without a Fiat currency and inflation.

Empty Bins in a Wartime Environment: The Challenge to the U.S. Defense Industrial Base

https://www.csis.org/analysis/empty-...ndustrial-base

The U.S. defense industrial base is not adequately prepared for the international security environment that now exists. In a major regional conflict—such as a war with China in the Taiwan Strait—the U.S. use of munitions would likely exceed the current stockpiles of the U.S. Department of Defense. According to the results of a series of CSIS war games, the United States would likely run out of some munitions—such as long-range, precision-guided munitions—in less than one week in a Taiwan Strait conflict. The war in Ukraine has also exposed serious deficiencies in the U.S. defense industrial base and serves as a stark reminder that a protracted conflict is likely to be an industrial war that requires a defense industry able to manufacture enough munitions, weapons systems, and matériel to replace depleted stockpiles.

entropical

Veteran
Always your try to tell me that I am a Nazi is funny. I was fighting with nazis, skinheads and hooligans in the early 80s and did my duty.

This was the soundtrack
That was the soundtrack then, and here is the soundtrack of today.

Yeah, life can be funny like that ..

Latest posts

Latest posts