What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

1678209959556.png

i couldn't get the color code to load but the dark red % is 20-30 per 100,000 annually. the highest in the world.

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Rates of Alcohol Use Disorder/Alcoholism (males):​

1. Russia - 36.9%
  2. Hungary - 36.9%
  3. Belarus - 33.9%
  4. Latvia - 28.8%
  5. Slovenia - 23.5%
  6. Slovakia - 22.8%
  7. Poland - 22.7%
  8. Estonia - 22.2%
  9. South Korea - 21.2%
  10. Lithuania - 19.9%
looks like russia is full of happy, well-adjusted people.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Is that the one Obama paid for. Nulan is the architect of it all. She's still at it..

All you have to do is look at how they spell Kiev and you can tell which side of the propaganda war they are on.
I'm not going to try and change your mind, but American English has different spellings and in fact entirely different names for cities and countries all over the world. Other countries do the same thing.

America
Amérique in French
Америка in Russian (maybe more recognizable for people of your persuasion).
Amerika. in German
América. in Spanish
Meiriceá. in Irish
америке. in Serbian for the former first hoe
Америка. in Ukrainian for the freedom fighters

You get the idea, Right?

greyfader

I'm not going to try and change your mind, but American English has different spellings and in fact entirely different names for cities and countries all over the world. Other countries do the same thing.

America
Amérique in French
Amerika. in German
América. in Spanish
Meiriceá. in Irish

You get the idea, Right?
"first hoe"! you made me lose half a hit!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the one Obama paid for. Nulan is the architect of it all. She's still at it..

All you have to do is look at how they spell Kiev and you can tell which side of the propaganda war they are on.
Hey, all you need to do is look at the crowd. There are dozens of such video. I only picked one. Look how Humpy used to post video and photos of much smaller irrelevant crowds, claiming 'a sign of the great awakening' and you drooled and shuffled in line and atta' boyed over them.

Guess what? People fight for what they want/need, once they realize it is not available to them because of some dumbass 'leader'. Putin's day is coming along with crooked Washington.

Look to France and India for how it's done.

entropical

Veteran
If there were 14k dead russian there wouldn't have been any sort of mobilization. Or prisoners on the fronts.

Then again... The russian state and a lot of ethnic russians are terribly racist toward the other ethnicities in russia... Maybe they don't count. The LPR and DPR mobilized surely don't count as dead russians. Kremlin has nothing to do with Wagner so wagner mercenaries probably don't count and why would anyone count the prisoners wagner used?
Maybe you could find out. It is a western propaganda operation, their latest numbers where 16.071 if I remember correct. I hear their numbers are close to the Russian official MOD numbers, also.

If you want to talk about being racist toward other ethnicities then, Ukraine has been subjecting the people of Donbass to years of racist terror. Kidnappings, torture, extortion, murder, targeting civilians with cluster munitions, that sort of stuff. They’re Nazi.

As for Kremlin having nothing to do with Wagner, they have placed them at the very center of operations. So why do you think that there would not have been a mobilization, only because a certain someones propaganda has over estimated the russian deaths by a factor of 10? It is really all one big ukranian projection.

Three Berries

Hey, all you need to do is look at the crowd. There are dozens of such video. I only picked one. Look how Humpy used to post video and photos of much smaller irrelevant crowds, claiming 'a sign of the great awakening' and you drooled and shuffled in line and atta' boyed over them.

Guess what? People fight for what they want/need, once they realize it is not available to them because of some dumbass 'leader'. Putin's day is coming along with crooked Washington.

Look to France and India for how it's done.
But the video that has been previously released was from the kangaroo court. It was orchestrated and you see the Hollywood version. How many can you tell are federal agents and how many are white nationalist and how many are antifa? BTW Pelosi's daughter is a Hollywood producer and was on site that day....

Carry on soldier....

Three Berries

America
Amérique in French
Amerika. in German
América. in Spanish
Meiriceá. in Irish

You get the idea, Right?
Kyiv, also spelled Kiev, is the capital and most populous city of Ukraine. It is in north-central Ukraine along the Dnieper River. As of 1 January 2022, its population was 2,952,301, making Kyiv the seventh-most populous city in Europe.

greyfader

@entropical, could you please list your sources of those casualty numbers? i can't find anything like that anywhere except pro-russian sites.

meduza.io, the latvian based source you claim stated those numbers, does not show that.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But the video that has been previously released was from the kangaroo court. It was orchestrated and you see the Hollywood version. How many can you tell are federal agents and how many are white nationalist and how many are antifa? BTW Pelosi's daughter is a Hollywood producer and was on site that day....

Carry on soldier....
Uhhh....hello; Anybody home. The video is in Ukraine. Was Pelosi's daughter in that massive !00s of thousands crowd? How many antifas do you see? Carry on...er whatever.

entropical

Veteran

buzzmobile

Veteran
@greyfader sure they do but not all updates get translated:

Did you read all the way to the last sentence in the article you linked?

Here it is:

The report’s authors noted that the actual number of Russian military dead is much higher, as Mediazona’s list only includes soldiers whose deaths have been publicly confirmed.

greyfader

@greyfader sure they do but not all updates get translated:

thank you! i'm sure you are aware that most major media sources show much higher numbers.

almost all show over 100,000.

i agree that the ukrainian figures on russian deaths are exaggerated.

but you can't really believe that only 15,000 russians have been killed to date.

not in the face of all the news coming from all sources. there may be some propaganda by some outlets, but, in general, the consensus is that more than 100,000 and probably closer to 150,000 russians have died in ukraine to date.

you called the institute for the study of war a propaganda outlet. but agreed that the maps i showed of the battle lines were accurate.

so, we have a propaganda outlet that uses factually accurate information?

the battle lines still have not changed by more than a few kilometers back and forth for over seven months.

i am not filled with joy over all the death and destruction. i see video after video showing untrained, ill-equipped russian troops being forced into a battle they want no part of.

they are dying at a much higher rate than the ukrainians. just because they are untrained and unsupported.

infantry without heavy weapons being forced into wave-type attacks across open ground.

every ukrainan unit has multiple anti-tank and anti-air shoulder-fired missiles with them in the field.

few of the russian units have them.

the casualty rate being used by everyone except russian media outlets indicate that it is 5/1 in favor of the ukrainans.

entropical, what you so desperately want to believe is just not true.

putler has used 550,000 men so far in this war.

Where are they all and why can't russia take new ground?

some of the western countries supporting ukraine have advised the Ukrainians not to use bakhmut as a focal point in the war.

but the Ukrainians are grimly determined to stop russia in bakhmut.

the idea that you have about russia fighting a war of attrition to wear the other side down is countered by the statements of putler and prigozhin, both of whom have recently stated they are actively trying to take as much land as possible before any negotiations begin.

they are failing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts