What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran

Russia has just one tank factory churning out 20 tanks a month, with demand outstripping production by a factor of ten, says report​

Well if a report says it, and the media reports about it then that must mean it is true right. And the same of course go for memes.

So.. how many are being churned out by that one Abrams factory?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Like I said, the first day of the invasion, Europe should have moved on Moscow immediately with conventional special forces, got Putin and finished it.
I think the time for retaliation is getting closer. That's why there is hemming and hawing over giving Ukraine F-16s.

entropical

Veteran
want a media report about it?

”The Army plans to produce 22 tanks in FY23, 80 fewer than previously planned; 30 in FY24, 71 fewer than planned,”

entropical

Veteran
like he would believe it. don't bother with facts, look for a hot meme...:cool:
It went well last time..

5E42BC22-B73B-4B35-8C43-C3373D47B371.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
you let us know when that thing flies again

on a brighter note...

russias one aircraft carrier is sailing again.

Don't worry about all that smoke. It's not on fire, again. Yet.

u7vnmg3folja1.jpg
Burning carbon off the valves. Happens from sitting in port.

St. Phatty

While you imagined that to be the insides of a russian war ship, Moscow opened the worlds longest Metro line.

Do they allow roller skating ?

I'm going to write them and ask.

I hear that Russian airlines like to double and triple charge customers.

Consumer beware.

So if I went to Russia, it would be under the protection of the Russian government.

On the other hand, I guess that makes Russian airlines a little bit like American health care. but CHEAPER.

Latest posts

Latest posts