What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran
"I am not going to bother with your racist comment about russians having no ethics. And as for your obsession with GDP I already addressed it. Even the leadership of NATO recognizes the fact that they can not meet the military needs of Ukraine. Thats that."

no, that's not that! first, there was no racism involved in my comment, there is nationality.

That is the dumbest excuse of being racist that I have heared.

and, no one in nato has ever said that they "cannot meet the needs of ukraine's military"

that have said that, at the current rate of use, the artillery stores are being depleted. artillery!

that does not mean they are out or even close to being out. it simply means that they recognize the need to ramp up production so that they don't run out. and they are.

you seem to be deluded here as well.

“The war in Ukraine is consuming an enormous amount of munitions and depleting allied stockpiles,” Stoltenberg said. “The current rate of Ukraine’s ammunition expenditure is many times higher than our current rate of production.”

It will take years to increase production and as I said, even then they will not be able to match the level of ammunition used. They are literally training the ukranian military to use less ammunition.

”The U.S. is prioritizing helping the Ukrainians tweak the way they fight, relying less on artillery barrages and more on how the troops maneuver on the battlefield, as concerns mount over Western nations’ ability to replenish ammunition stocks.”

the russian are not intentionally fighting a war of attrition. it turned into one when the first russian attack failed to secure the country of ukraine.

it was obviously not planned or intended.
A year has passed since Russia launched their military operation and their President, Vladimir Putin, announced that the goal is to demilitarize Ukraine. And here you are calling me deluded while claiming Russia is not intentionally fighting a war of attrition.

even if the russian's succeed and take total control over ukraine they will be facing a united hostile population now, after they have taught everyone in ukraine to hate them.
They have been doing that for the past eight years and it is partly the reason for the russian SMO. This also was plainly stated by Putin in that the goal beside demilitarization is denazification.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The conflict between the makers and the takers is taking shape. China/Russia (BTW, they share a huge border), vs USA / Canada / Europe. I also would count the Middle east and Africa in the makers corner. FIAT money isn't much good to the makers, nor the takers promises to pay. Industrial capacity matters in these kinds of conflicts, and the takers are hurting. Witness running out of ammo in the little hot spot in this potential contagion. I think Europe will once again bear the brunt of the damages, maybe in reduced energy if not in actual kinetic conflict. LNG ships and terminals are an easy target. The USA already blew up their main supply line of gas.

Good summary: https://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/02.23/alliances.html

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
1677424024720.png

St. Phatty

I bought some Russian ammunition once. My firearm made a fffttt sound instead of a crack and the projectiles fell short of the target.

Underpressure is better than overpressure, safety-wise.

Does anybody know what happened to the ammo to make it so unsafe ?

Looks like the Kentucky Ballistics guy could have dis-assembled the 50 cal ammo and used it in a shotgun or something.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Paul Manafort gets paid by Putin to install Yanukovych as his president of Ukraine.

Ukrainian people side with Western Europe as Yanukovych opposes with strong man tactics bullying and killing resisting Ukrainians.

Ukrainians get rid of Yanukovych and he exiles to Russia.

Russia then invades Ukraine.

Magically, Manforte’s next job is to install Putins guy in the US

Yes you guessed it. Chump.

Chump had so many bankruptcies and screwed so many people the only place he could borrow is from Putin through a German bank.

Chump was beholden to Putin and he made it very obvious publicly supporting Putin.

And some are still crying about Hunters laptop and trying to help Chump.

Google - Manafort Putin Yanukovych Ukraine - if you have questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts