What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
not too many of these left...

JGOUYZQNU5KX7LFYM7TWFDRIGU.jpg

ckpswxrc2ska1.jpg

slysyhjporka1.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those damned Dim Libs...

They've twisted geopolitical climates to where we have to support anti American sentiment just to own them.

It's completely their fault though.

I woke up with Putin's cock in my mouth and the first thing I tried to say was "It's all Biden's fault!"...
Another one bites the dust!
Another one gone !,Another one gone! ,,
Another one bites the dust !,,,😂s2
EB7E795C-65C1-4EC2-B1E1-C2467FFA4040.jpeg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Putin has lost some pricey toys at sea too. This is one of the better ones.

ship.jpg

If you follow the associated links with this vid, there are killer links on Ukraines missile capabilities. The ones on HIMARS Millses are very good too.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
The losers who started it all can’t keep up. Nato is lacking the industrial base necessary to provide weapons and ammunition for Ukraine and decades worth of ammunition stocks are depleted.

Same goes for the ukranians that they shove into the meat grinder.

Russia has just one tank factory churning out 20 tanks a month, with demand outstripping production by a factor of ten, says report​

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-demand-tanks-outstrips-production-by-factor-of-10-report-2023

In the 1940s the Soviet Union was able to produce 1,000 tanks a month. Today, Russia can produce just 20, with a single factory struggling to keep pace with outsized demand caused by the war in Ukraine, according to The Economist.

szmyxtxqjwka1.jpg

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ukrainians striking deep in Russia. Russians are crying about it calling them terrorists.
WTF did they expect ? I'd be happy to see them go after Pootie.

Like I said, the first day of the invasion, Europe should have moved on Moscow immediately with conventional special forces, got Putin and finished it.

Latest posts

Latest posts