What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

St. Phatty

entropical

Veteran
this is interesting!
Not really. He is just another latvian russophobe. Here is another one, openly agitating for cleansing the world from russians.

And here is their president answering the question what is democracy: it is when you are allowed to hold one view only.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
USA and U.K. shitkickers and that’s before we get to the shitload of other countries causing chaos along the Border,
bringing pain and chaos to the zOrks,,,
keep sticking ya chest out Belarus and you will get obliged 😁
Big Time,,,,s2
37EE0E1D-92A5-4942-9629-F5930C6671E9.jpeg

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
That's why they're called "Chosenites".

Mel Gibson had it right. The Parasites are responsible for all the Wars in the World.
Wang Wenbin, spokesman for the chinese foreign ministry, recently spoke of ”the destructive influence of the United States on world peace and stability. America is the biggest war producer. The US has not been at war for just 16 years of its 240-year history. The US has initiated about 80 percent of the world’s armed conflicts since the end of the second world war. The US has violated the sovreignty of other countries the most and has interfered in the internal affairs of other countries... As long as America’s hegemonic policies continue, there will be no peace in the world.”

An interesting commentary:

greyfader

Not really. He is just another latvian russophobe. Here is another one, openly agitating for cleansing the world from russians.

And here is their president answering the question what is democracy: it is when you are allowed to hold one view only.

"in Latvia you have many people who are ethically Russian"

if they are ethically russian they are truly fucked because russians have no ethical code. with Putler, it's "my way or the die way".

just fucking with you, of course, i know that's a typo. but speaking of russians and ethics in the same breath is quite ironic.

putler seems to think that if a nation has ethnic russians, it belongs to Russia.

the US has:

2,432,733 self-reported[1]
0.741% of the U.S. population (2019)
391,641 Russian-born[2]

why are they here instead of there? it must be for a better lifestyle and more opportunities. the same reason people from all over the world come to America.

now that i've got your attention, i'd like to clarify a few things for you.

first, you made a statement a few pages back that russia has only lost 14,000+ men in ukraine. i am wondering where you get those figures? it is the official Russian state media figure,

the reality is that somewhere between 120,000 to 140,000 russian troops have died in ukraine.

and two times that wounded.

these are not ukrainian figures but the general consensus in western intelligence circles.

the ukrainians have lost a lot of people too.

this idea you have that only 14,000 russians have died in ukraine in a year of intense combat is extremely unrealistic.

just add up the figures the russians are using themselves, and you can see that your numbers are just wishful thinking on your part,

the first assault on ukraine used 200,000 men. then he mobilized 350,000 more.

that's 550,000 troops. you must ask yourself, "where are they all right now?"

i think you must be living behind the "iron curtain" to believe numbers like that.

the second issue i'd like to clear up is this deluded notion you have that russia's manufacturing capability is greater than nato's.

i showed the gdp figures several times in this thread clearly showing that the US alone has more than 10 times the gdp of russia.

and your response was that gdp doesn't indicate the manufacturing capability of a country.

well, actually it does. the gdp of a country includes manufacturing but it is expressed as a percentage of gdp.

The latest value for russia from 2021 is 14.45 percent. so 14.45% of russia's gdp is from manufacturing.

taken from:

Russia Share of manufacturing - data, chart
https://www.theglobaleconomy.com › Russia › Share_of_...
The latest value from 2021 is 14.45 percent.
the same value for the US is 11%.
isn't that great news for you?
russia has a larger % of gdp as manufacturing than the US.
Wow! but now look at the gdp figures again.
numbers in millions.

Russian Federation

14.5% of this figure is 257,923

United States

11% of this figure is 2,564,658.

simple math shows that the US has over 10 times the manufacturing capability of russia.

and the rest of nato combined has about the same manufacturing capability as the US.

this is the harsh reality for putler.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
first, you made a statement a few pages back that russia has only lost 14,000+ men in ukraine. i am wondering where you get those figures? it is the official Russian state media figure,

the reality is that somewhere between 120,000 to 140,000 russian troops have died in ukraine.

and two times that wounded.

these are not ukrainian figures but the general consensus in western intelligence circles.

the ukrainians have lost a lot of people too.

this idea you have that only 14,000 russians have died in ukraine in a year of intense combat is extremely unrealistic.

just add up the figures the russians are using themselves, and you can see that your numbers are just wishful thinking on your part,
I am not going to bother with your racist comment about russians having no ethics. And as for your obsession with GDP I already addressed it. Even the leadership of NATO recognizes the fact that they can not meet the military needs of Ukraine. Thats that.

As for the ”general consensus in western intelligence circles” well, any intelligent person could easily recognize it as propaganda. In fact the number I cited was not from the Russian MOD. I was referencing that of confirmed russian deaths from Meduza.

They are based in Latvia, have a cooperation agreement with BuzzFeed media group (USA), which is funded by the “Oak” charity foundation (UK) and the government agency SIDA (Sweden), which are affiliated with the George Soros Open Society Foundation.

Their activities are coordinated by the Riga-based NATO Strategic Propaganda Centre of Excellence “StratCom”, which conducts subversive information and psychological operations against Russia for the promotion of color revolutions and so on.

The fact that Meduza numbers correspond closely to those of the Russian MOD only makes the case stronger. If your mind can not grasp the fact and reality of the situation, it is not my problem.

EastCoastGambit

It certainly feels like until we strip those in control of their power and give power to new leadership with vastly different objectives, there can be no peace. In the end, does power always corrupt? Can we share resources for the common good of all people? I suppose only if we become intimately involved with the love in our hearts can we let go of fear based and control based behaviors. It is hard to be altruistic in the US where at least I feel like I have been conditioned to strive for my success and my families success even at the potential cost of others. With technological advances we can all work less and enjoy more, focus on arts and culture, but alas, that would not enrich our masters so this cannot be the way. I hope for self liberation and I feel horrible for all the innocents afflicted on both sides of the Russia/Ukraine war.

greyfader

"I am not going to bother with your racist comment about russians having no ethics. And as for your obsession with GDP I already addressed it. Even the leadership of NATO recognizes the fact that they can not meet the military needs of Ukraine. Thats that."

no, that's not that! first, there was no racism involved in my comment, there is nationality.

and, no one in nato has ever said that they "cannot meet the needs of ukraine's military"

that have said that, at the current rate of use, the artillery stores are being depleted. artillery!

that does not mean they are out or even close to being out. it simply means that they recognize the need to ramp up production so that they don't run out. and they are.

you seem to be deluded here as well. do you really think the 30 nato countries have sent all the massive stores of 155mm they have and are about to run out?

without doing any logistical examination or having any awareness?

"oh no, we have run out of ammo, what do we do now?" how terribly naive you are!

you made another statement about the russians firing 20,000 rounds of artillery per day.

that's 730,000 per year.

How many artillery shells does Russia fire each day?

"The US officials say the rate of Russian fire has dropped from 20,000 rounds per day to around 5,000 per day on average,"

who can't sustain the pace? who is going to run out? why are the russians not shooting as much?

"Will Russia run out of artillery?

At a briefing on December 12th a senior American defence official said that, at current rates of use, Russia could sustain “fully serviceable” tube and rocket artillery ammunition only until early 2023"

so they're running low on these too.

putler didn't think ahead enough to consider supplying a long, drawn-out war.

he thought it would be over in weeks and that the use of stored munitions would be minimal.

now he is asking for munitions in china, iran, and north korea.

he won't get any artillery shells from china because they don't use 152mm, they use 155mm.

they can get drones and small arms ammo like the 7.62x39 from the chinese. but the chinese don't want to get caught supplying lethal aid to russia.

for the chinese to give much lethal aid to russia they would have to send whole weapon systems. and, if they did that the whole world would know immediately. china does not want that image.

the iranians have some 152mm in stock from old soviet gear but not much as their modern guns don't use 152mm either.

north korea probably has the most 152mm in stock outside of russia but even they are not building 152mm guns anymore.

7 months of pounding away at bahkmut with only a couple of kilometers to show for it.

the russian are not intentionally fighting a war of attrition. it turned into one when the first russian attack failed to secure the country of ukraine.

it was obviously not planned or intended.

do you really believe that the russian goal in bahkmut was just to wear out the ukrainans?

they have openly stated that they are trying to seize the entire area of the four oblasts they are only partially occupying now.

they are openly failing to do so.

there is infighting between the wagners and the russian army, blaming each other for the failures on the battlefield.

your view is that all of the media outlets of the entire world are propaganda except for the ones supporting russia.

simple logic and common sense says that there must be some accurate content. and yet, you refuse to acknowledge any of it.

this is known as "denial". and you, my friend, are in complete denial about what's happening to your beloved russia.

'

greyfader

It certainly feels like until we strip those in control of their power and give power to new leadership with vastly different objectives, there can be no peace. In the end, does power always corrupt? Can we share resources for the common good of all people? I suppose only if we become intimately involved with the love in our hearts can we let go of fear based and control based behaviors. It is hard to be altruistic in the US where at least I feel like I have been conditioned to strive for my success and my families success even at the potential cost of others. With technological advances we can all work less and enjoy more, focus on arts and culture, but alas, that would not enrich our masters so this cannot be the way. I hope for self liberation and I feel horrible for all the innocents afflicted on both sides of the Russia/Ukraine war.
"Can we share resources for the common good of all people?".

a noble sentiment, but it does sound a little like communism. communism is a beautiful idea on paper. the ultimate utopian society.

but it failed miserably because it did not take into account human nature. people don't have the same work ethic and intelligence. some are lazy, some are stupid, and some think that they can use everyone around them to get what they want for nothing.

the united nations was formed to try to create a peaceful world. one of the core ideas was respecting the sovereignty of all nations.

i'm not saying russia is the only one to not respect this idea, but they are the champions of not respecting this idea.

they are, right now, in the middle of a war, threatening multiple smaller nations around them.

moldava, latvia, azerbaijan, and many more.

the russians think that everything that has ever been in russian control in history is still rightfully theirs.

any russian speaking people with a russian cultural background should also be under their control.

when the soviet union broke up the russians lost a huge amount of territory and half their population.

putler wants it back.

this conflict is not just about russia and ukraine but about democracy and autocracy.

every little wanna-be dictator in the world and the countries that want to take others lands are watching this war closely.

if russia wins they will see it as a green light to do what they want.

putler has turned russia into a virtual dictatorship in the 22 years he has been in power.

he meets the definition of a fascist in every way.

"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race"

this is from wiki but agrees with all dictionaries.

the natural social hierarchy is particularly poignant as russians think they should be the center of everything.

politics, art, and culture. they think they are entitled to this role and richly deserve it. the rest of the world doesn't understand and must be taught a lesson about who is the greatest whatever.

one of their state-run newscasters recently said, "after this war, Moscow will be the center of culture for all of europe."

more delusions.

Last edited:

greyfader

and, the first batch of leopard 2 tanks are in ukraine now, from poland.

the Finns, although not a nato member yet, and sharing an eight-hundred-mile-long border with russia, have just announced that they will send leopard 2 tanks as well.

the latest aid package from the US includes 2000 more javelin missiles. they really make a mess out of a tank.

that's more missiles than putler has operational tanks left.

more patriot batteries.

the germans have sent two copies of a new variation on the leopard chassis. it has 2 35mm anti-aircraft guns that are radar and computer guided by onboard systems. 2000 round per minute cyclic rate but it only fires for a couple of seconds at each target. it can hit anything the radar has within range, to the horizon.

cruise missiles, drones, helicopters, and jets. it doesn't give a shit! almost a 100% kill rate.

the Ukrainians have been quite resourceful and fast learners with new gear.

their dedication and resolve is even stronger than at the start of the war.

even if the russian's succeed and take total control over ukraine they will be facing a united hostile population now, after they have taught everyone in ukraine to hate them.

some Ukrainians were ambivalent before the invasion, but not anymore.

greyfader

@mexcurandero420 , it's pretty fucking lame to make a political issue out of a train derailment.

it's the railroad's responsibility to make sure the tracks and trains are safe. and to perform scheduled maintenance.

the ntsb has found nothing wrong with the tracks and stated that the train crew was not at fault.

this would have happened at this time no matter who was president. a wheel seized.

NTSB: Overheated wheel bearing led to Ohio train derailment
https://www.npr.org › 2023/02/23 › east-palestine-train-d...

i suppose you have never had a car part break randomly. or an appliance.

and somehow the radical right has tied the train derailment to Bidens trip to Ukraine.

so, i guess he was being irresponsible by trying to avert ww3 and help preserve democracy.

and, by the way, that accident happened in columbiana county, ohio.

i have been a resident of that county previously and lived about ten miles from the accident site.

my oldest son attended an elementary school in east palestine for about two years.

it is a rundown community in the rust belt of the US.

just south of youngstown ohio, where I was working at the time.

mostly low-income and unemployed because the area never recovered from the steel mills shutting down in the 80's.

and if you really want to blame a president;

Latest posts

Latest posts