What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
no, the antifa people here are not that organized, but they are just as stupid as the nazi's you see above.

by the way, that is the white supremacist rally held in charlottesville nc 5 years ago.

do a google photo search if you doubt it.

1670624362820-png.18790167

here's some more for you. from the same rally.

look at all these fine young christians!

threatening violence!

how many of them are fbi agents? must be a good few of them like at jan 6th which was orchestrated aswell

nk32lftgraia1.jpg

Brother Nature

What a pathetic and disgusting display of inhumanity.

You guys on the 'left' cheering on this young mans suicide is no different than those on the 'right' making excused for Derik Chauvin killing George Floyd. It just sits on the other side of the aisle. Both should have never happened. Both happened because of a failure of the system to take care of it's own. United States of America my ass.

I hope you never have anyone in your life choose to take their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Are we supposed to feel good about a disenfranchised young man taking his own life?
Politics aside, I can't feel empathy for someone who idolized the planets worst mass murderer and made the promotion of hate their life goal. Somebody who cheered on those who commit atrocities like the car crash in Charlottesville, they are not disenfranchised, they are sociopaths.

greyfader

So people can make a post celebrating suicide? But I can't call those people pieces of shit?
i don't see the celebration of suicide here. i don't see any "haha's or lol's or cool emoti's.

what i see is just the reporting of an event.

I, personally, was unaware of this man's demise.

the young man involved was obviously mentally ill before the rally in charlottesville or he would not have been there at all.

i see all of the extremists on both sides as mentally ill. both the left and the right.

i consider life of all kinds to be precious.

it's sad that this confused young man took his own life.

but, i am happy he didn't go on a shooting rampage on his way out.

i am curious about your use of the term disenfranchised though.

could you please explain how you think he was "disenfranchised"?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Back during the Viet Nam MIC boondoggle, they made fake ammo and got it in the hands of the VC.

Xiden is scraping the bottom of the bowl for ammo. Watch Russia use the same trick, and let xiden hand out bad confiscated ammo.

greyfader

no one in Nato is "scraping the bottom for ammo".

they have stated that the ammo stores are being depleted by the high volume of use in ukraine.

all that means is that the massive stores of ammo are being consumed at a faster rate than they are being manufactured.

they held a meeting on the subject and are correcting the situation by ramping up production to match the rate of consumption.

"being depleted" does not mean that they are running out or even close to it.

entropical

Veteran
The losers who started it all can’t keep up. Nato is lacking the industrial base necessary to provide weapons and ammunition for Ukraine and decades worth of ammunition stocks are depleted.

Same goes for the ukranians that they shove into the meat grinder.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Russia started it and can't keep up.

Ukraine is depleting ammunition stocks because they are shooting rounds at Russians... and doing so fairly well.

What kind of comfort would believing Ukraine is the aggressor bring you?

Is that what you really believe?

Are we to expect to watch any country that gets invaded to just concede and be "annexed"??!!

Latest posts

Latest posts