What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran
speaking of the immoral rich...anyone else read today about the tech CEO
stumbled over the article again. he's (Chris Kirchner) charged in a $67 million dollar fraud scheme, and allegedly outright stole $28 million from "Slync", a logistics corporation he founded and ran before getting tossed...what a guy! and all of this while not even paying his employees...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The woke crowd in DC is starting to come to their senses regarding the territory that the Russians have liberated from the nazi regime.

I wonder what the stripper sees himself doing in two years when this is over and Ukraine has ejected him, that is what is left of Ukraine. I doubt he will be retiring to his Florida residence now. This guy is going to have a price on his head. If he starts ww3, he will have nowhere to hide.

entropical

Veteran
welcome back buddy! i missed your perspective on reality. i find it quite entertaining in a comedic fashion.

"nato is lacking the industrial base" really?

i guess you didn't see all that info i put up earlier about the size of the economies and gross domestic product and defense budgets.
Yes, really. You are pointing to colorful diagrams citing GDP and defence budgets while I speak of actual industrial production.
no one in Nato is "scraping the bottom for ammo".

they have stated that the ammo stores are being depleted by the high volume of use in ukraine.

all that means is that the massive stores of ammo are being consumed at a faster rate than they are being manufactured.

they held a meeting on the subject and are correcting the situation by ramping up production to match the rate of consumption.

"being depleted" does not mean that they are running out or even close to it.
Being depleted means Nato is running out of stock to support the needs of the AFU. They use around 6.000 artillery rounds per day. Expanding production will take years. The US pledged to do that and issued contracts to increase production from 14.000 rounds per month to 90.000 by 2025. That is years from now and still only half of what Ukraine needs. Now Nato will start training ukranians how to shoot less. All while Russia is using some 20.000 rounds of artillery every day. Yes it is reflected in the death rates.

Ammunition stocks are not the only thing being depleted.

audiohi

Veteran
2h3vemmdulia1.png

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
No one is scraping the bottom in NATO. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well a few years ago during exercise the men in the field had to scream paw paw, because there were not any enough bullets.

Meanwhile in Ukraine.Teenage boys doing the job.

FpKTyoBWIAApT1U~2.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Well a few years ago during exercise the men in the field had to scream paw paw, because there were not any enough bullets.
They were training with an American secret weapon.

greyfader

No one is scraping the bottom in NATO. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile in Ukraine.Teenage boys doing the job.

View attachment 18811276
so, i just traced the origin of this photo.

it was not taken by any member of any news media, pro or con russia.

the original poster is "friend of russia" on twitter.

no other sources.

just russian propaganda

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
so, i just traced the origin of this photo.

it was not taken by any member of any news media, pro or con russia.

the original poster is "friend of russia" on twitter.

no other sources.

just russian propaganda
Find enough on Telegram, but an American news station interviewed some youngsters.

greyfader

Find enough on Telegram, but an American news station interviewed some youngsters.

perhaps training them at that age but the law in ukraine says that you have to be 18 to be in the military.

we have military academies in the US for high schoolers that offer training in the use of small arms.

every kid in sweden can shoot your eyeball at 100 meters.

i personally grew up with all kinds of hunting guns and was quite proficient with them.

training children is one thing but sending them into combat is a very different thing.

so, i exposed the photo you posted as coming from russian propaganda and then you show kids being trained as if that reinforces the photo somehow.

you don't see the logical disconnection here?

you can join the military in the US at 17 years old.

i have seen some really young-looking russian mobiks on u-tube. some of them are not even shaving yet.

the point i'm trying to get across to you here is that no intelligent person would see a picture of a youngster loading a mortar tube while wearing a Ukrainian patch and take it at face value.

under the existing circumstances of this war and the modern internet world.

i know you would like for it to be true and, whether it's true or not, you desperately want others to believe it's real.

but the only place this shows up on the internet is a twitter account entitled "friend of russia".

if it were true it would be in the mainstream media. not just the west but all over the russian state media as well.

not a mention of it anywhere by anybody except "friend of russia" on twitter.

can't you find any real news?

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Aside from a bunch of migrant kids blasting AK’s and throwing grenades on a day to day basis, most kids in Sweden can’t tell if they are boy or girl let alone shoot guns.

Are you talking about Sweden or California ?

What I notice about Swedes is that they tend to have a lot less Anxiety and Anger than Americans.

They also tend to be stupidly pro-Authority, never questioning the US government, for example.

Like Christians sort of, but without the "gonna go to Heaven, I'm SAVED" BS.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They also tend to be stupidly pro-Authority, never questioning the US government
why would Swedes give a damn what the US govt does ? because they have different priorities than YOURS, that makes them "stupidly pro-authority" ? this says a lot more about you than the Swedish people you so cheerfully and baselessly malign. :pointlaug

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The first thing one must do before blasting AK's and throwing grenades is to determine if they're boys or girls.

I've noticed that the US kids don't care about questioning the Swedish government.

I suppose they're stupidly pro-parliamentary democracy...??

It's not that I'm not appreciative of such a wonderfully interesting derailment... it's just that I'm not certain that I follow it properly...

Gender identity is primary in regards to weapons performance?

Americans have been disregarded by Swedes, but it's okay because they're authoritarian by definition (as well as our own government)?

These points, if I have them correctly, don't appear to apply to the conversation (or even be true).... but I'm completely in rapt awe awaiting further descriptions of outrage.

In the meantime, how about anyone addressing the legitimacy of the average meme repost offered in this thread?

I am not shocked that people have opinions, but I question what led them to develop those opinions.

It seems more and more people are willing to just get handed things and pass them along... and the people handing out opinions haven't really developed them before handing them out.

I guess I'll wait until somebody else figures it out for somebody else so I can figure out why they can't figure out why they can't figure it out.