What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Living proof that Elvis is singlehandedly responsible for the Herpes Epidemic in the USA.

Maybe Ukraine should try and find a Typhoid Mary to infect Russian troops.

I nominate Lady Gaga !

i nominate...YOU! you'd be very popular there. Russians love bootlickers & apologists. well, maybe not the cannon fodder draftees RasPutin is tossing into the meatgrinder. i'd avoid them if i was you...

Three Berries

Any mention in the globalist MSM about the ukes using drones to drop chemical weapons? The clown stripper is messing with an angry bear, and xiden won’t save his azz much longer.

There are videos if you want to see the killing. Drone showing them dropping on two soldiers

.https://t.me/infodefENGLAND

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Any mention in the globalist MSM about the ukes using drones to drop chemical weapons? The clown stripper is messing with an angry bear, and xiden won’t save his azz much longer.

Saw that on Telegram.Chemical weapons in production with drones and the drop of it on some Russian soldiers with heavy convulsions afterwards.

audiohi

Veteran
What chemical was it?

I can show you a hundred videos of russians getting bombed by drones and heavily convulsing.

I'm pretty sure that's a natural reaction.

I just saw a video on telegram where russians were trying to shoot one of our switchblade drones before it was too late.

They didn't do any convulsing

Three Berries

What chemical was it?

I can show you a hundred videos of russians getting bombed by drones and heavily convulsing.

I'm pretty sure that's a natural reaction.

I just saw a video on telegram where russians were trying to shoot one of our switchblade drones before it was too late.

They didn't do any convulsing
Copycat....

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Interresting picture with the shell

FB_IMG_1675792552801.jpg

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
I dont know excactly AOH, but maybe a grenade which is "intelligent", exploding over the target? Nice german word is coming in my mind: Annäherungszünder. ;-) Fired from a Panzerhaubitze 2000. Long way from sticks and stones to the modern killing tools.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The globalists are gonna take out the west in their desire to rule the world.

Corpselover Fat

Imagine thinking Russia are the good guys, support them invading Ukraine and killing their citizens... And then presenting huge losses of the victim, Ukraine, as evidence of how evil Ukraine is...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You were asleep in 2014 and since? Russia is resisting the globalist attack, fighting for her life. They gave plenty of warning.

This is the west going down in flames.

Latest posts

Latest posts