What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
I hear the prisoners are choosing to stay in russian prison.

Vuhledar doesn't seem to be going well either

naytpnzxg7ha1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russia is not talking about their losses. When they started emptying out their prisons to throw more bodies on the pile, you know they are in trouble.
some of those folks have done their 6 months and been released. news reports are suggesting that releasing wolves among the sheep is not going well. many are taking their weapons home, apparently.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
some of those folks have done their 6 months and been released. news reports are suggesting that releasing wolves among the sheep is not going well. many are taking their weapons home, apparently.
I saw an interview where the guy said Wagners were shooting people if the thought they were going to take off

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I saw an interview where the guy said Wagners were shooting people if the thought they were going to take off
so, advancing toward enemy lines OR retreating too vigorously is a no-no? boy, that's a tough bunch to work for...one could be an attempt to surrender, the other looks like desertion. looks like their only "option" is to sit there and get slaughtered. :unsure:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
so, advancing toward enemy lines OR retreating too vigorously is a no-no? boy, that's a tough bunch to work for...one could be an attempt to surrender, the other looks like desertion. looks like their only "option" is to sit there and get slaughtered. :unsure:
Wagners have been getting slaughtered as were regular Russian troops. Allot didn't want to go and once they got there said F this I'm outa here.

shiva82

we are not celebrating Putin either. We don't want war , we do not back nato or the u.n. bunch of terrorists

warmongers

Latest posts

Latest posts