What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Good argument! Would be right i think. The video is maybe 30 yrs old, but in its time, it was something very inovating.🙂 But serious, most germans dont know how good and much military things germany is producing.
your country has been leading the world in the quality of what is produced. they were doing so during WW2, and if not for the devastation inflicted in that fight...who knows? what German engineers make, they make very well. :good:

audiohi

Veteran
13 = M = Marijuana

14 = N = Nazi

These sick people who want to rule the world are all about numbers and symbols.

The Germans are making their own bed to sleep in, and Russia will make sure it will be uncomfortable for years to come

here's one for you

lol

z433k10j77ea1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
13 = M = Marijuana

14 = N = Nazi

These sick people who want to rule the world are all about numbers and symbols.

The Germans are making their own bed to sleep in, and Russia will make sure it will be uncomfortable for years to come

13=M=medical

14=N=narcotics

13÷14=0.92857142857

IBHEGABHEG

Got it.

Thanks for bringing sense to the thread.

greyfader

your country has been leading the world in the quality of what is produced. they were doing so during WW2, and if not for the devastation inflicted in that fight...who knows? what German engineers make, they make very well. :good:
yeah, and they made snazzy uniforms too. here's Christoph Waltz modeling an ss black leather trench coat.

i used to own a walther p-38 like he's holding. the first successful double action combat 9mm.

1674698923476.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
The Abrams tanks, he said, “will burn just like all the others.”

No worries for the Russians it seems.

I came across something interesting in a link you posted above, @grayfader.

Little did I know.

greyfader

i want his pistol. want a Schmeisser submachine pistol too...the one with the folding wire stock. the Austrians aren't shabby. Glocks seem to be fine weapons...
mine was dated 1944 and was in flawless condition. i never fired it.

i bought it on the street in frisco in probably late 1969 for 100 bucks.

sold it a couple of years later for $500 to a collector. i also had a 1938 9mm luger.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The foolish Germans are also sending maintenance, which means the Russians get to kill Germans again.

All of this to cover up the dims crimes, and further the globalists desire to control the world, it’s people, and resources. Germany has every reason to want a p eaceful Russia supplying energy and materials, and a customer base for the products.

First they let the Muslims invade, and now this. The globalists own the German people, just like they have owned the japs.

The nukes will start flying in Europe first. I doubt they cross the oceans, unless the fools in DC start.

Latest posts

Latest posts