What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Stick to watching Forrest Gump with Bean and belittling people and women you have never met

if you had more respect for people , i would never even comment. free speach platform and if you are free to ridicule people you have never met than anyone is entitled to ridicule you . Just because consensus between you and the tiny few morons that agree with you do the same, doesn't mean you have to be the worksman for them.

dosser , worksman and countryboy

You come across as a complete hypocrite when you disrespectfully request respect.

You are going to comment regardless of respect.

You pretty much just chime in to be confrontational and it's pretty obvious.

shiva82

You come across as a complete hypocrite when you disrespectfully request respect.

You are going to comment regardless of respect.

You pretty much just chime in to be confrontational and it's pretty obvious.
you were out of order. you got told . and now you are butthurt . and now you deflect from yourself again. and no yorkshire man wants to know your clam chowder recipe . worksman. only people like you and the couple of weirdos like yourself , would take offence to a person saying they don't rate Forrest Gump or tom Hanks. you guys watch holywood movies?? sad times. the way you talk about women is a disgrace too. yuppies with gutter morals and zero life experience

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
you were out of order. you got told . and now you are butthurt . and now you deflect from yourself again. and no yorkshire man wants to know your clam chowder recipe . worksman. only people like you and the couple of weirdos like yourself , would take offence to a person saying they don't rate Forrest Gump or tom Hanks. you guys watch holywood movies?? sad times. the way you talk about women is a disgrace too. yuppies with gutter morals and zero life experience

You are the one out of order.

I asked jump what the purpose of an untranslated video with no comment was.

You danced around and pointed at me and screamed about respect.

Get fucked little man... maybe even give the intended member time to answer before you interrupt.

Your moral outrage is duly noted.

The fact that you have nothing else to offer is also well marked.

shiva82

deluded man. all you do is shit talk and always play the victim when you get called out for it . have a good day

shiva82

So you admit that you remember what the thread topic is...

That's amazing!

Strangely you have failed to contribute anything but childish derision and judgemental chattering.
just keep it real . in real life you would not talk to women like that or men , so just be real. thanks

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
just keep it real . in real life you would not talk to women like that or men , so just be real. thanks

Being real is what I do.

You are entirely off base with your assumption, and plenty of members who know me personally can tell you with certainty that I do indeed speak to people as I speak online.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@shiva82 First you go off with complete nonsense about mr mustard's question and simple observations of the apparently unrelated video. My Forest Gump comment is just a roundabout way of commenting on your response with 'stupid is as stupid does (says in your case)'. Then you go off about Hollywood movies and Tom Hanks.

Are you for real? Do you view yourself as such?

shiva82

@shiva82 First you go off with complete nonsense about mr mustard's question and simple observations of the apparently unrelated video. My Forest Gump comment is just a roundabout way of commenting on your response with 'stupid is as stupid does (says in your case)'. Then you go off about Hollywood movies and Tom Hanks.

Are you for real? Do you view yourself as such?
stick to the topic of "war" instead of trying to personally attack me microbean. if you have a problem, come and see me anytime you want and we can discuss your problem.

Not everyone gets raised institutionalised and programmed . Hollywood movies are garbage . Force fed propaganda since birth

only a below average american would presume that people who have not watched Forrest Gump the movie , Tom hanks films , or any of the other bullshit films holywood produces , is a measure of ones intelligence. There is nothing educational or useful about these films.

I have the opposite view to you

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
dqjgf190hq8a1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I guess you're assuming that if the "patriots" were successful in their civil war, they'd keep the Constitution
i'm thinking that those dickheads will be slaughtered like the blundering herd of sheep that they are. those that actually act up with firearms (and are not killed) will be sitting at the defendants table in courtrooms all across America for years, like The 1.5% fools, Oath Breakers, Loud Bois etc. one can live and learn, or sit in jail with the other idiots. Justice is harsh, and it's even harsher when you are stupid.

Latest posts

Latest posts