What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Check out how russia treats their own soldiers

NSFW

Those are ethnic Russians from DPR btw.Life in the east is hard.

Fk2WS13X0AIZcdu.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We're not very old as far as nations go.

And we didn't put Russian flags on American tanks.

Those are Russian tanks with Russian flags and Russian soldiers inside.

shiva82

That's pretty obscure.

No comment on what you posted?

No translation?

No point? I saw eggs and some people.

Blah blah something in Russian blah....

Fuck ugly men and one not unattractive woman...

What is the point?
for someone who takes offence so easily and makes out he is above name calling , you really are small minded . Are you a female judging these men ? or are you a man judging these men ? and what does anyones looks or appearance have to do anything. You are single and are calling people you have never met , unattractive. what has that got to do with the war or his post? are you uber attractive aswell as uber woke?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's pretty obscure.

No comment on what you posted?

No translation?

No point? I saw eggs and some people.

Blah blah something in Russian blah....

Fuck ugly men and one not unattractive woman...

What is the point?
It's quite simple actually...they are fighting over the old egg or chicken quarrel and then one guy says 'taulk tou jesus' and the shit hits the fan.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for someone who takes offence so easily and makes out he is above name calling , you really are small minded . Are you a female judging these men ? or are you a man judging these men ? and what does anyones looks or appearance have to do anything. You are single and are calling people you have never met , unattractive. what has that got to do with the war or his post? are you uber attractive aswell as uber woke?
What did Forest Gump's mother always say?

shiva82

That's all I needed to hear to realize that you are simply a hateful dumbass.
because i don't rate tom hanks or his films? are you serious? this is your problem. not mine. nothing hateful or dumb about a subjective matter. stop being a wetwipe. Tom hanks is way over rated . Just accept we are not all the same. i bet you think "the rock" is a great actor too

in future have more respect for women you do not even know, practise what you preach and stop being so hateful. peace

you are now dismissed . end of nursery

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
because i don't rate tom hanks or his films? are you serious? this is your problem. not mine. nothing hateful or dumb about a subjective matter. stop being a wetwipe. Tom hanks is way over rated . Just accept we are not all the same. i bet you think "the rock" is a great actor too

in future have more respect for women you do not even know, practise what you preach and stop being so hateful. peace

you are now dismissed . end of nursery

Kids are in charge of the sandbox.

I'm not going to go into how disjointed you have become.

You just popped in to interrupt a simple question with a bunch of judgemental nonsense.

Out of one side of your mouth you babble about "there is nothing hateful or dumb about subjective matter" and then out of the other side we get "wah disrespect and hateful blah".

Enjoy your delusional rant.

Nobody believes you have any sense after they read what you write.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain

shiva82

Kids are in charge of the sandbox.

I'm not going to go into how disjointed you have become.

You just popped in to interrupt a simple question with a bunch of judgemental nonsense.

Out of one side of your mouth you babble about "there is nothing hateful or dumb about subjective matter" and then out of the other side we get "wah disrespect and hateful blah".

Enjoy your delusional rant.

Nobody believes you have any sense after they read what you write.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain
Stick to watching Forrest Gump with Bean and belittling people and women you have never met

if you had more respect for people , i would never even comment. free speach platform and if you are free to ridicule people you have never met than anyone is entitled to ridicule you . Just because consensus between you and the tiny few morons that agree with you do the same, doesn't mean you have to be the worksman for them.

dosser , worksman and countryboy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts