What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Yeah, after France yesterday, the USA and Germany said today that they deliver Bradleys and Marder tanks! And impotent, weak Putin is talking about a new super missle where nobody cares about. It reminds me a little bit of Germany with its Wunderwaffen in WW2. It just doesn´t matter. The russian army is a fail, they can´t win a war, only terrorizing civilians.

Long live Ukraine!

shiva82

all 11 opposition leaders since 2014 in ukraine are in jail , zelensky superiors have sold ukriane to Blackrock , and thousands of ukrainians are being sacrificed and the country fleeced of all its assets and wealth and in permament debt that the ukranian people will have to pay for. it is the european version afghanistan , or the failed version in syria.Then you have diesel tankers bringing that american lpg over and cutting off gas pipe routes . proxy war ,money laundering and theft .Luckily most people know these basic facts

Three Berries

The New World Order nobility may be receiving more roadblocks for their plans than they had anticipated.

The entire scam is based on the ignorance and complacence of the great mass of people in the western based economies.

Control of the West is essential for world domination.

We are the source of wealth and innovation which makes it imperative.

The new platform has begun to get rickety with energy problems, war and civil strife bubbling to the surface.

China is believed to be a huge source of economic and political power but actually without the West being a customer, China is a backwater without technology, markets, energy and foodstuffs. The government is unstable as shown in the past few weeks with the new attempted lockdowns. Their food shortages of the past two years are not mentioned by the simpletons of the media but contribute to general instability. The Chinese are a huge unknown to our “intellectual elite” whether they realize it or not. Control of the sluggish population of Chinese is an easy task compared to Europe and North American farmers but all are now stirring.

This does not even consider India and Russia. By adding these cards to the deck the game plan of the WEF attempted coup appears poorly designed with a small chance of successful domination. That leaves two options regarding their plans, either they are rather sophomoric or there is a plan simmering as yet unknown. I vote for sophomoric. All international schemes have revolved around the US for 100 years because of our ability to fund any type of debauchery. The current unknown is how do they expect the US consumer to drive the economies that they expect to dominate if we are poor, hungry and cold. Europe has been used as test bed for the new system as they are used to being dominated by a system of their betters.

buzzmobile

Veteran

The New World Order nobility may be receiving more roadblocks for their plans than they had anticipated.

The entire scam is based on the ignorance and complacence of the great mass of people in the western based economies.

Control of the West is essential for world domination.

We are the source of wealth and innovation which makes it imperative.

The new platform has begun to get rickety with energy problems, war and civil strife bubbling to the surface.

China is believed to be a huge source of economic and political power but actually without the West being a customer, China is a backwater without technology, markets, energy and foodstuffs. The government is unstable as shown in the past few weeks with the new attempted lockdowns. Their food shortages of the past two years are not mentioned by the simpletons of the media but contribute to general instability. The Chinese are a huge unknown to our “intellectual elite” whether they realize it or not. Control of the sluggish population of Chinese is an easy task compared to Europe and North American farmers but all are now stirring.

This does not even consider India and Russia. By adding these cards to the deck the game plan of the WEF attempted coup appears poorly designed with a small chance of successful domination. That leaves two options regarding their plans, either they are rather sophomoric or there is a plan simmering as yet unknown. I vote for sophomoric. All international schemes have revolved around the US for 100 years because of our ability to fund any type of debauchery. The current unknown is how do they expect the US consumer to drive the economies that they expect to dominate if we are poor, hungry and cold. Europe has been used as test bed for the new system as they are used to being dominated by a system of their betters.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The result of the dims sanctions on Russia and their need to force their woke BS on the rest of the world is the Accellerated decline of the current dollar-based global fiat monetary system. The makers are switching to their own currency, and will r3ject fiat from the takers. Wars will flourish as the takers go down, until their populations get tired of pouring all their treasure into a shithole across the world (as an example).

Interesting times are here.

audiohi

Veteran
f9eyomkr3uaa1.jpg

Three Berries

Ukraine is being set up for an Apartheid State and there is ethnic cleansing going on now with the shelling of civilians and the forced return of military aged men from overseas.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So it’s NATO vs Russia officially now? All over a non-NATO country that is the instigator by violating the Minsk agreements and shelling the people in the ex-Ukie territory? For tthat we start a nuclear war? Russia is defending her people, and her sovereignty.

Putin is doing a little gunboat diplomacy with his new missile ship. I am of the opinion that he should hypersonic Davos while klaus is making the keynote speech. A lot of the worlds problems would go away.

I think the Germans are going to see the error their ways and buddy up to Russia. We’ll see.

Three Berries

A change is gonna come. Just a question of some days or weeks and NATO is saying that they are delivering main battle tanks.
Wore out ones. Now that the ground is froze look for Russian advances.

Amazing that people can't see the taxpayer money laundering with the US buying arms and distributing them around the world to blow stuff up then issue contracts to the some of the same people to rebuild.

The WoKe Mind Virus is dug deep into the brain. nothing a week of ivermectin can't cure though.......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So it’s NATO vs Russia officially now? All over a non-NATO country that is the instigator by violating the Minsk agreements and shelling the people in the ex-Ukie territory? For tthat we start a nuclear war? Russia is defending her people, and her sovereignty.

Putin is doing a little gunboat diplomacy with his new missile ship. I am of the opinion that he should hypersonic Davos while klaus is making the keynote speech. A lot of the worlds problems would go away.

I think the Germans are going to see the error their ways and buddy up to Russia. We’ll see.

You seem to be the one in favor of escalation.

There's not a nuclear war if nobody launches nuclear weapons.

Germany looked pretty bad once they started invading nations and blustering about sovereignty.

You seem to have a hard-on for Russia.

Ukraine is defending her people.

I'm starting to think that fascists and bullies really get your blood flowing.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Funny, since years when i hear a song called kool aid, from big audio dynamite, i wonder what they mean. Last week too. Next day i saw an commercial from the 50s about kool aid. Now i know what it is and days later you wrote kool aid too.(y):)