What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

dramamine

Wasn't the Constitution written by the wealthiest, most politically connected? Without any (democratic) input from citizens? In the middle of the night? Fascism, you say?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
16 and 20-year sentences for the fools that tried to kidnap gretchen whitmer.

some of the jan 6 mob got 5 and 10 year sentences.

if they ever rush the capital again the orders are to defend the building with force. if the capitol police had taken positions inside the entrances and shot the first few this shit would not have happened.

this civil war shit is ludicrous! the only people who would show up on the appointed day would be the losers with no family, no money, no house payments, no brains, etc.

i can see it now,

honey, why are you taking your AR to work?

uh, i'm not going to work today, i'm going to war against the government. me and some drinking buddies are gonna assault the FBI offices.

no, you don't, the house payment is overdue, the kids need school clothes, there's a hole in the roof. you better get your sorry ass to work and leave that stupid rifle right here.

yes, dear.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Wasn't the Constitution written by the wealthiest, most politically connected? Without any (democratic) input from citizens? In the middle of the night? Fascism, you say?

it appears that the delegates to the convention were elected by the citizens of the states they were elected to represent.

fascists?

fascism​

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm
also ˈfa-ˌsi-

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

sounds like putler to me!" "forcible suppression of opposition" check! "dictatorial leader" check!
centralized autocratic government" check! "nationalist" check!

why do putler's political opponents end up dead, poisoned, or in jail?

recent string of "suicides" and "accidents" among the Russian wealthy elites? maybe they opposed putler?

trumps base is fascist even though they might not understand the definition.

many of them have stated that the constitution is worthless. they see it an obstacle.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump never read the Constitution and never respected it. He did not like the limitations set against him and still doesn't understand what stood in his way.

Ever since he thought hanging up Congress over his stupid wall was totally cool, I have watched just how much he knows about the very foundation of our government.

It's very little.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Are you asking something? I don't intend to talk about Trump. Hasn't it all been said at this point?
i don't blame you, buddy! trump has done more damage to the great old republican party than all the democrats in history.

he was a wrecking ball!

john bolton just said,"if trump were still president the russians would be in kiev right now.

on an extreme right newscast, some clown said that putler didn't dare invade ukraine while trump was

president as trump was a strong, powerful president.

the reality is that he was working for putler trying to destroy nato.

remember the 1.5 hour meeting he had with putler where he wouldn't allow any notes to be taken? no witnesses.

that's when he sold out his country!

it was done behind closed doors with just a russian interpreter and we had no record of it.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i must say, you guys are doing a fine job identifying the base problem that we have been enduring in this country since it began.

it's the "old white man" syndrome! since day one, "old"" white"" men" have believed that only "old" "white" "men" have the wisdom to make decisions for the good of the country.

they have intentionally excluded people of color, women, and the youngest generation from the decision-making process.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why do putler's political opponents end up dead, poisoned, or in jail?
some of his "friends" end up dead too. :smoke:
it was done behind closed doors with just a russian interpreter and we had no record of it.
no "known" record. :whistling: it would not surprise me if the Oval Hovel is equipped with recording devices. if i was CIA, i'd have had the whole damn building wiretapped when The Chump won in 2016, foreseeing just some shit like that...:angrymod:insurance, you know?
they have intentionally excluded people of color, women, and the youngest generation from the decision-making
now, now...i'm sure that any exclusion was but a minor mistake, a wee trifling error...:shucks: