What's new

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
are you going to make me actually go to your thread and copy and paste pics of your pathetic little plants?

why don't you just go ahead and pick one you are the proudest of and post it like a man!

or are you too embarrassed?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
so i went to shiva's thread and picked the best two i saw. they are nice flowers. he is an advanced hobbyist that grows nice but thin, low-yielding plants.

it's a nice thread with lots of music and buddies all sharing their plants and music.

but he most certainly is not qualified to rank on my plants.

i won't put up any of the whole plant pics here because i don't want to seem to be picking on his growing.

although, he thinks it's ok to try to make someone feel bad about their plants.

roms ranks on me for age because he doesn't have anything else to try to hurt me with.

shiva tries to make me feel bad about my plants for the same reason.

both have failed.

i got news for you guys. i have never even gotten angry in any of this mess. i am waterproof. like a duck. it just rolls right off.

i can swim, fly, and walk, and i've had a great life already, but only have a little more time left.

but, even my own impending demise doesn't bother me. i'm enjoying every moment of it.

actually, you guys are so warped you are entertaining.

but, anyway, nice flowers my brother! peace and love and hugs and kisses.

while you both gleefully gloat over untold numbers of dead people.

Attachments

• shiva1.JPG
    shiva1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • shiva2.jpg
    shiva2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 19

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this is a fascinating animation of the economies of Europe from 1897 to 1921.

you can advance to about 1985 to start seeing what is happening in Europe, including the soviet union.

it shows Russia being mismanaged by the last of the soviet empire guys and then putlers contribution to the downfall of the Russian economy.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this depicts the size in numbers of the top armies in the world.

this time go to 1990 and watch what happened to the size of russia's army in less than 2 years.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this depicts the GDP of the top ten countries at any given time. if you go to about 1992 here you'll save some time.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Where I come from if you fuck around and find out it doesn't mean that you didn't fuck around and find out.

Putin can't whine about either side realizing that war is terrible on either side, he started this shit show.

Latest posts

Latest posts