What's new

War

shiva82

this guy is a former commercial airline pilot. he does continuous updates on changes in front-line positions.

he's pretty accurate and it jives with the institute for the study of war data.

oh it must be true then . what a load of bollocks. have you not got a house to build? jimmy hendrix mate one minute and state propagandist the next . you are insinsere and a spiteful psychopath here to cause arguments and pretending to care , while sharing rhetoric and claiming in be impartial. all obvious in your first post on this matter. just an audacious shit stirrer . linking crappy youtube armchair general videos as if they are a matter of fact is comical aswell.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
a corpselover and the warlover. merry christmas
welcome back from your little forced vacation. i'm truly sorry if i made your cheese slide off your cracker.

this is an adult thread with adult themes though so maybe you should go play in the sandbox instead?

roms ranked on me about my age, what an immature thing to do. i see you are very immature as well.

your responses to what people post are that of a petulant child who's not getting his way.

you know what's really wrong with me?

i have a very low tolerance for ignorance, meanness, cruelty to people or animals, racists, fascists, and

Russian aggression.

other than that i'm a fairly cool dude.

i have a temper just like all the other monkeys.

but, unlike you, i have grown up and learned to control it.

corpslover? you mean necrophiliac? that's not me that's roms! he is the one who wanted to F**K my grandmother.

which one i don't know but they've both been dead for 2 or 3 decades.

but, if he's a necrophiliac they should both be about right for a little eye socket action.

and they won't charge much either! what a deal!

see post 4346. it's been edited by a moderator, i'm sure with warnings at least.

warlover? you are another one who gets his jollies laughing about dead people. aren't body counts funny?

could i get you to respond to the putler quotes i have now put up 3 times and still can't get a response from the "wipe out ukraine while laughing" group?

here, i put them up again to make it easy for you to find.

Vladimir Putin
"I would like to emphasise again that Ukraine is not just a neighbouring country for us. It is an inalienable part of our own history, culture and spiritual space. These are our comrades, those dearest to us – not only colleagues, friends and people who once served together, but also relatives, people bound by blood, by family ties.

Since time immemorial, the people living in the south-west of what has historically been Russian land have called themselves Russians and Orthodox Christians"

and

"The disintegration of our united country was brought about by the historic, strategic mistakes on the part of the Bolshevik leaders and the CPSU leadership, mistakes committed at different times in state-building and in economic and ethnic policies. The collapse of the historical Russia known as the USSR is on their conscience."

a corpselover and the warlover. merry christmas

Last edited:

shiva82

welcome back from your little forced vacation. i'm truly sorry if i made your cheese slide off your cracker.

this is an adult thread with adult themes though so maybe you should go play in the sandbox instead?

roms ranked on me about my age, what an immature thing to do. i see you are very immature as well.

your responses to what people post are that of a petulant child who's not getting his way.

you know what's really wrong with me?

i have a very low tolerance for ignorance, meanness, cruelty to people or animals, racists, fascists, and

Russian aggression.

other than that i'm a fairly cool dude.

i have a temper just like all the other monkeys.

but, unlike you, i have grown up and learned to control it.

corpslover? you mean necrophiliac? that's not me that's roms! he is the one who wanted to F**K my grandmother.

which one i don't know but they've both been dead for 2 or 3 decades.

but, if he's a necrophiliac they should both be about right for a little eye socket action.

and they won't charge much either! what a deal!

see post 4346. it's been edited by a moderator, i'm sure with warnings at least.

warlover? you are another one who gets his jollies laughing about dead people. aren't body counts funny?

could i get you to respond to the putler quotes i have now put up 3 times and still can't get a response from the "wipe out ukraine while laughing" group?

here, i put them up again to make it easy for you to find.

Vladimir Putin
"I would like to emphasise again that Ukraine is not just a neighbouring country for us. It is an inalienable part of our own history, culture and spiritual space. These are our comrades, those dearest to us – not only colleagues, friends and people who once served together, but also relatives, people bound by blood, by family ties.

Since time immemorial, the people living in the south-west of what has historically been Russian land have called themselves Russians and Orthodox Christians"

and

"The disintegration of our united country was brought about by the historic, strategic mistakes on the part of the Bolshevik leaders and the CPSU leadership, mistakes committed at different times in state-building and in economic and ethnic policies. The collapse of the historical Russia known as the USSR is on their conscience."

stick to playing with bulbs in your shed

shiva82

spamming with youtube armchair war generals . get a grip , and get back in that shed. you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You are stuck in your ways , a jingoist , a pravocateur and a walter mitty.

merry christmas to you , and your two luxury cars

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
this is what happens when i play around in my shed. let's see some of yours!

Attachments

• image_411019.jpg
    image_411019.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image_417234.jpg
    image_417234.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image_419039.jpg
    image_419039.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image_433917.jpg
    image_433917.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image_454211.jpg
    image_454211.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 18
  • image_454222.jpg
    image_454222.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image_454243.jpg
    image_454243.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image_475300.jpg
    image_475300.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image_475304.jpg
    image_475304.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 16

shiva82

you really are a weirdo. is that meant to be impressive? don't take things so personal. Spamming youtube armchair generals, and speaking in a matter of fact term speaks volumes. butthurt psychopath

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 18
  • sweet2.jpg
    sweet2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
  • sweet3.jpg
    sweet3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 16

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
you really are a weirdo. is that meant to be impressive? don't take things so personal. Spamming youtube armchair generals, and speaking in a matter of fact term speaks volumes. butthurt psychopath
these are just a few of literally hundreds and hundreds of plants that i have grown.

you are the one who started down this road with "stick to your bulbs in your shed"

so, lets see yours or are you too ashamed to show them?

shiva82

these are just a few of literally hundreds and hundreds of plants that i have grown.

you are the one who started down this road with "stick to your bulbs in your shed"

so, lets see yours or are you too ashamed to show them?
they look average if you are asking me. each to their own . if you are happy and your ego is happy. what does it matter

shiva82

provocateur, inisinsere, bitter, spiteful and a psychopath. here to just argue and stir shit. have a good day .

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
beasters. well done. great job .
yeah right! these beasters in the first set all produced 2.5 to almost 4 lbs of high-quality flowers that were all turned into shatter that yielded typically 16 to about 22% wax by volume.

i couldn't produce it fast enough to keep up with demand.

the second set is purple mesa cbd that tested at 18%. the row is 60 ft long and there were 10 of them.

the last two are sweet tooth #4 that i grew almost 12 years ago.

again, lets see yours as you are the one who tried to rank on me about my growing.

you'll never even get close to this kind of work.

shiva82

I don't care what you do in your shed. post another youtube war general video so we can hear some of your profound insight about a subject you know nothing about

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i said. stick to playing with bulbs in your shed. Get back in the shed with a 6 pack watching youtube armchair generals
i don't drink. we live the fully immersed cannabis lifestyle. all cannabis all the time.

i designed and supervised the buildout of these spaces.

my main income at this point is from consulting. i have more work than i can handle.

just something to think about all day long while you are working the miserable day job that you stated you hate in your thread.