What's new

War

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
oh, i see, thank you!

a recent analysis shows the Ukrainians acquired more total munitions from Russian positions and warehouses in the occupied areas that Ukraine has taken back than Ukraine has received from the nato bloc.

they have confiscated millions of rounds of 152 mm that both russia and ukraine use.
Like Iraq, those artillery shells will be IEDs for decades.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
both sides are continuously shelling each other around the clock. a lot of artillery duels.

pictures of the Bakhmut area show ww1 conditions. absolutely brutal.

the two left images are from ww1 and the other two are Bakhmut last week.

Attachments

• file-1e6ee6d8f7412b15948990da658ff858.jpg
    file-1e6ee6d8f7412b15948990da658ff858.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
that's it? that's all you got? perhaps, but can you find an actual example of a nato member threatening to invade Russia?

no, you can't!

all nato has done is stop Russian plans for expansion.

i guess putin is a little sore over that but still, no existential threat to russia! no one wants Russia!
I have neither time nor patience to deal with strawman arguments. So if you want to discuss on that level then reference a quote where Putin defines the existential threat posed by the US/NATO as that of a ground invasion and nothing but a ground invasion.

entropical

Veteran
Ukrainian volounteer under house arrest calls for a military coup, demands that Zelensky and his cronies hang from their necks.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
I have neither time nor patience to deal with strawman arguments. So if you want to discuss on that level then reference a quote where Putin defines the existential threat posed by the US/NATO as that of a ground invasion and nothing but a ground invasion.
you are correct that Putin defines existential threat as anything that threatens the divine right of Russia to expand.

he certainly views the existence of nato as a threat to his ambitions.

but the term existential threat means, literally, "threat to existence".

Putin is intentionally using the term wrongly to scare the Russian people into believing him.

he is wrong to imply that anyone wants Russia destroyed. no one has threatened to invade Russia.

at the end of the cold war, everyone breathed a big sigh of relief because the nuclear threat diminished significantly.

most of the wealthier western countries invested in Russia.

you don't invest in countries you want to destroy.

Russia made significant economic progress right up to 2014. and then it all went downhill!

you must ask yourself why!

Putin is your real problem in Russia. his ambitions are destroying Russia, piece by piece, step by step.

i have no ill intent for the Russian people! i don't want to hurt them in any way.

they have already suffered so much at the hands of their leaders.

St. Phatty

Ukrainian volounteer under house arrest calls for a military coup, demands that Zelensky and his cronies hang from their necks.

That would be GREAT.

But Zelensky is just a proxy for NATO and the CIA.

He is only in power because he allows NATO & the CIA to infest his country.

The US behaves like the Wall-Street Financed Hitler did in the early 40's.

70 Million Deaths occurred in the war to stop Hitler.

It will probably take at least that many deaths to stop the Parasite that Financed Hitler - the US and their Partner in Crime, Israel.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The US economy is dying, and the only stimmy they have left is white collar and blue collar welfare, via the MIC. War is big business in America, and replenishing all the arms they left in Afghanistan and Iraq, all the arms they gave to ISIS, all the arms they are giving to Ukraine… is big business for them. Notice Taiwan has to payin advance?

Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed, etc… big winners. Problem is it is all being put on the US national debt as there is no money. Who do they think is going to pay that debt?

And the bonus to this latest war is no wounded Americanex-soldiers that require a lifetime of pensions.

Soon desperate Ukrainian women will be leaving as the men are all dead or disabled.

All to cover up the dim’s misdeeds in Ukraine. Burisma, anyone? Hunter Biden made a lot sitting on the board. So did Romney and pelosi children. Bio labs. The world pays for this corruption and the people suffer. Commies want chaos, which is the exact term Kissinger said will come if the nukes come out.

St. Phatty

The US economy is dying, and the only stimmy they have left is white collar and blue collar welfare, via the MIC. War is big business in America, and replenishing all the arms they left in Afghanistan and Iraq, all the arms they gave to ISIS, all the arms they are giving to Ukraine… is big business for them. Notice Taiwan has to payin advance?

What that really means is, that people are cooperating less.

I used to go to a local steel shop & buy $5, $50 or $100 worth of steel and steel services, like cutting.

They were sold in 2020, and now have a $500 minimum.

So if I want steel cut, I have to advertise on Craigslist to find somebody with a cross cut saw, to cut a 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch "L" piece of steel, for example.

After running into a brick wall with the steel design, I switched to wood - and I'm the one doing the wood cutting.

Using components made in China.

No More Local Cooperation post Covid19.

If it was just that one project, not a big deal.

But all my projects are affected by Covid19 supply shortages.

I just started some indoor Cannabis and some garden plants for the birds.

So I want some CO2, for which I use Champagne or Wine Yeast.

And the store that I used to get the yeast at ... is no longer open in the morning. Reduced their hours about 1/3.

Notice that both my replacement guitar parts that are made in China, and the champagne yeast from the new supplier - it's all purchased mail order.

Very little interaction with local businesses, since 2020, and not by my choice. Just "going with the flow".

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
that might be a quick end to the war, if Putin WOULD venture out of Moscow into Ukraine to "cheer up the boys at the front." one of his own men "might" kill him in all of the excitement...:whistling::biggrin:
Biden would be lost in the field and there are no young children to sniff on.Btw wondering how many lines Zelensky took before he went for a trip to Bakhmut.His wife was in Paris spending €40.000.