What's new

War

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
Anonymous :
(translated from french)
We have the same patriotic vibration that animates our hearts added to that an aversion for lies, betrayal and forfeiture. I will have so many things to say that pages would not be enough, so I will go to the essentials. .We are living in a period that seems to me very close to the Armageddon of the scriptures. I dedicate this text to those who will recognize themselves in it.

The dawn of a new day finally ignites the plain
The warriors of light are ready for battle
Sentinels of stone rising from chaos
As a final rampart to the prince of darkness.
One by one they get up, coming out of their torpor,
This sun is that of the last of the mornings.
They have the sacred fire that nothing will stop
These are the ardent souls, forged in the fire of God
Supreme reality, on this day of combat.
None of them can say why or how
The paths of fate led them here.
They are simply there, they have received the “call”.
They have at the bottom of their hearts this rage to win
Knowing full well that too many of them will die
But what does their body matter, heaps of flesh and bones
If they were to perish, to be crucified,
That's when their souls will pick up the weapons
To fight alongside those who still live.
Motionless and martial, it's time for prayer
Each one of them knowing to win or die
The moment is no longer a choice, the fate is cast.
A final thought for those they left
They raise their foreheads and finally open their eyes.
In the distance in front of them the horde of incubi
Breaks in a hurricane of hate and blasphemy
Infesting earth and sky with the filthy presence
From the infernal beast that emerged from the depths of the abyss.
The shock is coming soon, and none of them doubt it
But not even an anguish appears in their eyes
From all eternity they were designated
And the hour of sacrifice has finally arrived
So many times in time they had sensed it
A bit like a mirage, like a "already lived"
And on this day of glory when they offer themselves to their God
Their angels watch them and hover above them.
No Nobis

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Uhm.
20220928_220204.png

Where did the trillions of dollars go?
Meanwhile I see in my country Ukrainian people begging for food and other goodies at the supermarket, not that they are poor or getting no help from my government, but its for the people at home.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Like “sugar britches” Lindsay graham said, zelinsky will fight to the last Ukrainian.

I am seeing ads for Ukrainian women as brides now. The fools they would have married have died.

I first thought the Russians would take to the river, and the Ukrainian capitol would be moved closer to Poland. We will see, but they are moving in that direction.

All because the American dims and covering up their corruption.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
1671460517096.png

this chart from the article shows real economic growth from 2000 projected through 2027.

russia was doing fine until 2014, when it's growth rate abruptly stopped going upward and plateaued in 2015. it has remained stagnant since then.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gry

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
we have seen from the pie chart above the military budgets of the world.

now lets look at the total nato budget compared to russia. russia's budget is approx 66 billion this year.

total nato budget is 1.2 trillion. russia's total gdp is on;y 1.5 trillion.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this is putin's speech in munich in 2007 where he told the world who he was and what his intentions were.

i putting up these articles and statistics for the purpose of supporting my argument that this war is about territorial and population gain, money and power, and control over human and natural resources.

meanwhile, no one on the russian side of this discussion will discuss these subjects.

russia is diminishing in every way over time since the end of the cold war.

millions left russia in the early nineties when they first became able to leave.

at least 700,000 have left the country since feb 24. mostly bright young people with degrees and dissidents fearing imprisonment. would be conscriptees that don't want to die for uncle vova.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
NATO nations print their money, while the makers actually produce. Russia and Brazil make, as do the Chinese. The takers are being hit upside the head with a BRICS, and the transition will be messy.

If the fools blew up Putin’s pipes, what is to stop them from salting the land Putin has taken as a buffer against western missiles? Turns out it is also fertile. The west is like a wounded animal cornered…

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
here is a scholarly article about russia's population problem.

all of the documents, charts, and essays i have linked to support the idea that Vladimir Putin desperately wants the territory and the population, wealth and prestige, and power on the world stage moved back into russia's orbit.

jump puts up a picture of an american nazi group protesting before ww2. his pic shows a sign that says "arm britain and prolong the war."

i then show a pic of the same protest the same day to show the context of his photo.

i point out that it is the same place and the same day in 1940 and ask for clarification as to what he thinks it means and get nothing.

none of you will discuss statistics relating to the real distribution of power and wealth on the planet.

NATO nations print their money, while the makers actually produce. Russia and Brazil make, as do the Chinese. The takers are being hit upside the head with a BRICS, and the transition will be messy.

If the fools blew up Putin’s pipes, what is to stop them from salting the land Putin has taken as a buffer against western missiles? Turns out it is also fertile. The west is like a wounded animal cornered…

this is complete nonsense! "salting the land putin has taken"? what the fuck are you talking about?

the chart above is factual and simply shows the progress these four countries are making economically.

china is doing extremely well. India is catching up.

the chinese defense budget is second only to the US. and they are modernizing everything at a high rate.

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i'm going to issue an open challenge to anyone to show me a single time any nato member has ever threatened to invade Russia.

i can't find one but maybe i missed it.

in Putin's speech,, http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67828, he calls NATO an existential threat to Russia

i can't find a single threat to invade Russia by anyone in nato. it has never occurred!

the reality is that NATO is not an existential threat to Russia but it is an existential threat to Putin's plans to take back the countries that legally decided to not be Russians anymore.

NATO was formed to contain Russia and it has worked extremely well.

Corpselover Fat

i'm going to issue an open challenge to anyone to show me a single time any nato member has ever threatened to invade Russia.

in Putin's speech,, http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67828, he calls NATO an existential threat to Russia

i can't find a single threat to invade Russia by anyone in nato. it has never occurred!

the reality is that NATO is not an existential threat to Russia but it is an existential threat to Putin's plans to take back the countries that legally decided to not be Russians anymore.

It's also funny how Nato is a threat to Russia, but Russia moves troops and equipment from nato borders to Ukraine.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
It's also funny how Nato is a threat to Russia, but Russia moves troops and equipment from nato borders to Ukraine.
please explain how russia is moving troops and equipment from nato countries to ukraine?

i'm fascinated by the concept, it would show russian collusion with nato countries.

quite frankly, i have never heard of this, please expound!

Corpselover Fat

please explain how russia is moving troops and equipment from nato countries to ukraine?

i'm fascinated by the concept, it would show russian collusion with nato countries.

quite frankly, i have never heard of this, please expound!

Not from Nato coutries of course, but the borders. A lot of what was near the Baltic states and Finnish border was moved to Ukraine.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Not from Nato coutries of course, but the borders. A lot of what was near the Baltic states and Finnish border was moved to Ukraine.
oh, i see, thank you!

a recent analysis shows the Ukrainians acquired more total munitions from Russian positions and warehouses in the occupied areas that Ukraine has taken back than Ukraine has received from the nato bloc.

they have confiscated millions of rounds of 152 mm that both russia and ukraine use.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

Russian problems with the production of munitions.

including missiles because they are experiencing a shortage of materials to build them.

sanctions are starting to have a profound effect on Russian production.

last week a Russian FSB agent was arrested on the Estonian border trying to cross into Russia with a carload of high-quality sniper ammunition and thousands of assorted computer chips.

if the russian manufacturing capability is not being affected why do they feel the need to smuggle stuff in from the west?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
the Ukrainians are building what is called a "layered" air defense system. similar the Israeli "iron dome".

every anti-missile system made has an efficacy rate. for example, the patriot system has an 80% efficacy rate.

the success rate of knocking down incoming targets.

but when you layer it in conjunction with multiple other compatible systems the overall efficacy rate goes up into the 95% range.

like the nasaams, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS

multiple systems are either there or en route with an almost unlimited supply of missiles.

this will effectively counter the Russian attacks on the energy infrastructure.

western countries are also supplying huge amounts of repair and replacement equipment to repair the grid after each round of attacks.

it only took days to repair the kherson grid after the last attack.

entropical

Veteran

Lavrov made an excellent comment regarding the dimwittery of american warmongers.

As if the coup d’etat and years of lethal aid to nazis who kidnap, torture and murder the people of Donbas was not enough:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
you guys talk about the CIA but you won't talk about the KGB or the FSB.

intelligence agencies don't do a lot of discussions about right or wrong.

they all discuss how to accomplish goals regardless of right and wrong.

i don't see any as being on the moral high ground.

how about we stop the crap about right and wrong and morality and discuss the reality of why this decision to invade Ukraine by the Russians was made?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Lavrov made an excellent comment regarding the dimwittery of american warmongers.

As if the coup d’etat and years of lethal aid to nazis who kidnap, torture and murder the people of Donbas was not enough:

that's it? that's all you got? perhaps, but can you find an actual example of a nato member threatening to invade Russia?

no, you can't!

all nato has done is stop Russian plans for expansion.

i guess putin is a little sore over that but still, no existential threat to russia! no one wants Russia!