What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
You asked me to show you the source and I did. My issue with your request to reference her statement is that I already provided you with documentary evidence which you have ignored.

First you should go through that which I provided you already, then ask further reference.
actually, i have read everything you've posted in this thread and everything you've ever posted on ic mag since the day you arrived.

almost no cannabis interaction and mostly political stuff. i don't think you even grow.

entropical

Veteran
actually, i have read everything you've posted in this thread and everything you've ever posted on ic mag since the day you arrived.

almost no cannabis interaction and mostly political stuff. i don't think you even grow.
Actually watching instead of ignoring the documentary evidence that I provided would have been time better spent, than reading through everything I ever posted.

That said, I really do not care about how you think of me.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
we are going back and forth taking turns bashing one another and posting things that we think will win an argument.

or just venting our righteous indignation! as if my indignation is more righteous than your indignation.

if it weren't so tragic it would be funny.

righteous monkeys!

there is no "winning"in war, only losing.

we can only measure the degree of loss, measured after the war is over.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Actually watching instead of ignoring the documentary evidence that I provided would have been time better spent, than reading through everything I ever posted.

That said, I really do not care about how you think of me.
i did go through the documentaries. did you look at the nuclear arsenal animations?

they were neither good nor bad, just a factual examination of the world's nuclear arsenals, and how they grew and shrank over time as a result of the cold war.

but basically, the point i was making is that, in the here and now, today, only the arsenals of the US and Russia matter, all of the other countries combined really don't matter at this time.

and those two arsenals are almost equal. neither has a nuclear advantage.

so, all the nuclear saber-rattling is just more bullshit. nobody wants to go down that road.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i did go through the documentaries. did you look at the nuclear arsenal animations?

they were neither good nor bad, just a factual examination of the world's nuclear arsenals, and how they grew and shrank over time as a result of the cold war.

but basically, the point i was making is that, in the here and now, today, only the arsenals of the US and Russia matter, all of the other countries combined really don't matter at this time.

and those two arsenals are almost equal. neither has a nuclear advantage.

so, all the nuclear saber-rattling is just more bullshit. nobody wants to go down that road.
which brings us to the statement you made that you think; about how the war will end.
With the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine of course, as these are the objectives of the russian military operation and they will continue with their operation until they realize their objectives.

How do you think it’s going to end?
so, stay tuned, more is coming!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
this map shows the progress Russia has made on the ground in Ukraine since feb 24.

both the blue and red areas represent the land occupied by Russian troops at their maximum occupation.

the blue areas are areas the Russian army has evacuated from during the course of this conflict.

the red areas are the ones they still occupy.

so, entropical, what happened here? it looks to me that Russia has lost control over these areas.

since the fall of Kherson, the front lines have been virtually locked in place.

only a few kilometers back and forth in months.

it doesn't look to me that the Russians will be able to achieve the objectives you stated above.

"the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine."

stay tuned, more to come!

Attachments

• ukraine-liberated-areas-1113-Artboard_1.png
    ukraine-liberated-areas-1113-Artboard_1.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 24

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
@entropical and this is in response to your statement that the west can't keep up with Russian production of munitions.

you must be on drugs!

current map of nato members and prospective members.

Russia GDP 1.578 trillion.

combined NATO GDP 32.4 trillion plus the GDP of Sweden and Finland when they come on board.

editing to add that the combined NATO GDP is half of the entire world.

Attachments

• NATO_30_Members.png
    NATO_30_Members.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
look hard at the map above, focus on just the map for a second, and you see right away why Putin wants Ukraine

and guess what?

there is no way in hell that NATO is going to let Russia take Ukraine now.

the Russian army had a chance to overrun Ukraine in the first few days.

but they blew it!

now that the west has seen that the Ukrainians are willing to fight, they will support them as long as it takes.

Putin thinks the west will get tired of this war but he is wrong.

they want to see a depleted, ineffective, Russian army.

why?

Belarus is next!

if you don't believe that's what they are thinking just stare at the nato 30 members map again for a minute.

there are Belarusian people fighting in the Ukrainian army who have openly stated that when this war is over they intend to get rid of Lukashenko.

have a nice day!

St. Phatty

For as long as it takes and to the last ukranian is how they want to continue the war. Ukraine is losing per day as many as the US did per month in Vietnam. And Russia is firing as much artillery per day in Ukraine as the US used over a month in Iraq. The american military industrial complex can not match russian production.

The US nuclear doctrine however allows for a pre-emptive first strike, which is exactly what the clown puppet cokehead of Kiev demanded a month or two back. There seem to be the idea that a nuclear war is winnable but of course, as soon as Russia would detect a launch they would fire away hundreds of nuclear missiles.

The US is a complete coward.

They only attack SMALL countries - Vietnam, Iraq, Aghanistan.

As far as the factories that support military ventures, I don't know what the exact layout is.

I know the US has a lot of rifles and bullets, but that machines like the F22 are EXTREMELY un-reliable and poorly designed. They literally reward military contractors for making their stuff LESS reliable.

But the US has a HUGE advantage in that the rest of the World acts as if the US $ is worth something, the Reserve Currency thing.

And that helps the US buy more War-toys.

Even if only 1/2 the American War-toys work, the US still has an advantage in conventional warfare.

Of course I will be rooting for the countries the US says are bad, 24/7.

It's the US that has gone bad. It lost its democracy on 11-22-63, and the country died on 9-11.

entropical

Veteran
The US is a complete coward.

They only attack SMALL countries - Vietnam, Iraq, Aghanistan.

As far as the factories that support military ventures, I don't know what the exact layout is.

I know the US has a lot of rifles and bullets, but that machines like the F22 are EXTREMELY un-reliable and poorly designed. They literally reward military contractors for making their stuff LESS reliable.

But the US has a HUGE advantage in that the rest of the World acts as if the US $ is worth something, the Reserve Currency thing.

And that helps the US buy more War-toys.

Even if only 1/2 the American War-toys work, the US still has an advantage in conventional warfare.

Of course I will be rooting for the countries the US says are bad, 24/7.

It's the US that has gone bad. It lost its democracy on 11-22-63, and the country died on 9-11.
Actually, it is Russia that has the advantage in conventional warfare. The US and it’s vassal states is really nothing but an empire of lies, and hile they historically have had a huge economical advantage the petro dollar is about to be cancelled.

For example, they have since march been saying that Russia is about to run out of its missiles. That was well before the british-ukranian terrorist attack on russian infrastructure, to which Russia responded with a missile offensive that is upheld to this day.

If you consider the latest US contribution of lethal aid to Ukraine, they are sending 80.000 155 mm artillery rounds. To put this into perspective, ukranians launch between 4000-6000 shells per day. So that is enough for 15-20 days for ukranians. It doesn’t even meet basic requirements while Russia fire 10 x as much daily.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Our enemies? Russians may be enemies of ukrainian nazis, their western backers and sympathizers like yourself but not to me.

We can see you back Russia.

You haven't hidden that very well.

I was actually referring to the guy saying that he is "rooting for the countries the US says are bad 24/7".

But I commend your forthwith and outright honesty.

Corpselover Fat

To put this into perspective, ukranians launch between 4000-6000 shells per day. So that is enough for 15-20 days for ukranians. It doesn’t even meet basic requirements while Russia fire 10 x as much daily.

Somehow this is supoosed to make Russian army seem better, but I have a hard time understanding how.

audiohi

Veteran
Actually, it is Russia that has the advantage in conventional warfare. The US and it’s vassal states is really nothing but an empire of lies, and hile they historically have had a huge economical advantage the petro dollar is about to be cancelled.

For example, they have since march been saying that Russia is about to run out of its missiles. That was well before the british-ukranian terrorist attack on russian infrastructure, to which Russia responded with a missile offensive that is upheld to this day.

If you consider the latest US contribution of lethal aid to Ukraine, they are sending 80.000 155 mm artillery rounds. To put this into perspective, ukranians launch between 4000-6000 shells per day. So that is enough for 15-20 days for ukranians. It doesn’t even meet basic requirements while Russia fire 10 x as much daily.

lol

entropical

Veteran
this map shows the progress Russia has made on the ground in Ukraine since feb 24.

both the blue and red areas represent the land occupied by Russian troops at their maximum occupation.

the blue areas are areas the Russian army has evacuated from during the course of this conflict.

the red areas are the ones they still occupy.

so, entropical, what happened here? it looks to me that Russia has lost control over these areas.

since the fall of Kherson, the front lines have been virtually locked in place.

only a few kilometers back and forth in months.

it doesn't look to me that the Russians will be able to achieve the objectives you stated above.

"the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine."

stay tuned, more to come!
Territorial gains are not in the objective of the special military operation. Again, the objective of the special military operation is the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine. In other words, Russia is fighting a war of attrition rather than territorial gains.

What does this mean in terms of how gains are counted? It means that russian gains are not counted in terms of territory but in the destruction of ukranian military personell and equipment. 100.000 ukranians are dead after having been thrown into the meat grinder.

As for Kherson the russians repelled every single ukranian attempt to advance then moved their forces into a more favourable position from which they continue their war of attrition.

Corpselover Fat

Wage a war of attrition. Spend ten times more ammunition than your opponent. Profit.

Honestly Russia is truly denazifying and demilitarizing in Ukraine, but they are denazifying and demilitarizing themselves... And that is a good thing.