What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
This article that dives into the historical relationship between the cia and ukranian nazism, also goes over the denials of the media.

it's all pre-1958 starting in 1946. it's probably all true but totally irrelevant in 2022.

you are talking about actions taken during the cold war when russia was communist.

why don't you talk about what the russians were doing during that same period? it's not relevant either.

what's going on in ukraine right now is not motivated by an ancient 75 year old conflict.

just another attempt to justify what has just happened in ukraine. which is a land grab.

all the "nazi and jew" and "evil ukranians forced us to invade a sovereign country" stuff is bullshit and you know it.

Putin wants to expand his power base by expanding territory and with it, increasing population.

he wants to be "vlad the great!"

Last edited:

jump117

Veteran
Ah, I did enjoy that, but today I'm amused by the reaction to Marocco winning world cup

Clowns from TV could mix in one story Moroccan fans in Salamanca, J.Borrell (EU), LGBTQ+ and the EctoLife project. But they failed to include Ukraine here. You did it successfully, bingo! Try to apply yourself on TV ))

jump117

Veteran
it's all pre-1958 starting in 1946. it's probably all true but totally irrelevant in 2022.

you are talking about actions taken during the cold war when russia was communist.

why don't you talk about what the russians were doing during that same period? it's not relevant either.

what's going on in ukraine right now is not motivated by an ancient 75 year old conflict.

just another attempt to justify what has just happened in ukraine. which is a land grab.

all the "nazi and jew" and "evil ukranians forced us to invade a sovereign country" stuff is bullshit and you know it.

Putin wants to expand his power base by expanding territory and with it, increasing population.

Are you seriously saying that the events of 75 years ago do not motivate the present?
The Confederate General Lee died in 1870, but even his monument has motivated a number of notable events in modern times.

entropical

Veteran

The land grab happened already back in 2014 and I really don’t care if you found the article ”irrelevant”. Others, who are not ignorant like yourself, will appreciate the historical context.

St. Phatty

The land grab happened already back in 2014 and I really don’t care if you found the article ”irrelevant”. Others, who are not ignorant like yourself, will appreciate the historical context.

The Democratically elected Yanukovich was deposed by the US in 2014.

Same as the US has done in dozens of countries.

Meanwhile Americans keep telling themselves, "I live in a Democracy".

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Are you seriously saying that the events of 75 years ago do not motivate the present?
The Confederate General Lee died in 1870, but even his monument has motivated a number of notable events in modern times.
of course, past events have an impact on modern events.

but the world has changed so much since then.

both russia and the us were trying everything in their power to influence and counter each other at the time.

Russians supported anyone who was against the US and vice versa. neither side seemed to care if they supported dictators, butchers, thieves, or any other scum.

as long as they were on your side.

this was in the cold war.

now we are still countering each other's influence but in more modern ways.

most of it is financial.

this war is about money and power, and control over natural and human resources, not some fabricated moral issue.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Ukraine is not just a neighboring country for us. It is an inalienable part of our own history, culture and spiritual space. Since time immemorial, the people living in the south-west of what has historically been Russian land have called themselves Russians.
The disintegration of our united country was brought about by the historic, strategic mistakes on the part of Bolshevik and Soviet leaders […] the collapse of the historical Russia known as the USSR is on their conscience.
these are direct recent quotes from Vladimir Putin

and you get angry when i said ukrainians and russians share the same background

entropical

Veteran
The Democratically elected Yanukovich was deposed by the US in 2014.

Same as the US has done in dozens of countries.

Meanwhile Americans keep telling themselves, "I live in a Democracy".
Everywhere Amerca brings its democracy, it is destruction and misery for the people. Apparently they started meddling in the ukranian elections as early as 2004, and there where nazi training camps outside of Ukraine already in 2006. In 10 months of fighting now Ukraine has lost over 100.000 or more dead on the battlefield.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Everywhere Amerca brings its democracy, it is destruction and misery for the people. Apparently they started meddling in the ukranian elections as early as 2004, and there where nazi training camps outside of Ukraine already in 2006. In 10 months of fighting now Ukraine has lost over 100.000 or more dead on the battlefield.
hey, can you show me your source on the ukrainian casualties?

entropical

Veteran
hey, can you show me your source on the ukrainian casualties?
Sure buddy, here she is with her good friend Albert.

0D321225-8A9C-4206-B558-96262E99B4DB.png

EU president spilled the beans in an official video that they later had to edit after Ukraine called and said that info is classified.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Democratically elected Yanukovich
was chased out of the country by fellow Ukrainians alarmed because he was pulling them back into Putins orbit, when they wanted closer ties with the West instead...the US HAS deposed leaders before, but he was not on the list. their parliament ousted him by a 380-0 vote. was that popular here? you bet! Yanukovych now living in exile in Russia. go figure. lap dog returns to masters shadow...

St. Phatty

US is using the people in the Ukraine as cannon fodder to wear down Russia's military.

I'm thinking of buying some 7.62x54 brass and sending it to the Russian embassy as a show of support.

The US wants to start a larger war with Russia, but they would rather fight a weakened Russia.

Would Russia have been better off if the Soviet Union had launched their missiles at Washington DC, from Cuba, in 1962 ?

Would Americans be better off if the Soviet Union had launched their missiles at Washington DC, from Cuba, in 1962 ?

Americans are mostly clueless about the Evil that lives in their own government.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm thinking of buying some 7.62x54 brass and sending it to the Russian embassy as a show of support.
send them to me, i'll put them in through a window in your honor...
Americans are mostly clueless about the Evil that lives in their own government.
nope. we DO hope they are not as bad as some other countries. got a few that look to be closing in on the despots elsewhere though.
Would Russia have been better off if the Soviet Union had launched their missiles
LOL! the Russians did not apparently think so.

entropical

Veteran
any actual references or do we just take your word for it?
You asked me to show you the source and I did. My issue with your request to reference her statement is that I already provided you with documentary evidence which you have ignored.

First you should go through that which I provided you already, then ask further reference.

entropical

Veteran
US is using the people in the Ukraine as cannon fodder to wear down Russia's military.

The US wants to start a larger war with Russia, but they would rather fight a weakened Russia.

Would Russia have been better off if the Soviet Union had launched their missiles at Washington DC, from Cuba, in 1962 ?

Would Americans be better off if the Soviet Union had launched their missiles at Washington DC, from Cuba, in 1962 ?

For as long as it takes and to the last ukranian is how they want to continue the war. Ukraine is losing per day as many as the US did per month in Vietnam. And Russia is firing as much artillery per day in Ukraine as the US used over a month in Iraq. The american military industrial complex can not match russian production.

The US nuclear doctrine however allows for a pre-emptive first strike, which is exactly what the clown puppet cokehead of Kiev demanded a month or two back. There seem to be the idea that a nuclear war is winnable but of course, as soon as Russia would detect a launch they would fire away hundreds of nuclear missiles.

entropical

Veteran
Ukraine has launched yet another attack on Donetsk city. Grad against civilians as usual. 40 of them this time, a full launch.

Latest posts

Latest posts