What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
"It's done!" -?
yes, jump, they are in the country but training Ukrainians. i don't think the British government would be dumb enough to send British combatants into Russia.

that would be an extremely clumsy thing to do.

but they may be training those that are going into Russia.

also, the us army's 101st airborne division is in Romania on the border with Ukraine.

ostensibly training Romanians. but, i suspect there are other motives.

i just saw your post about the range shooting. i take no pleasure in it. it is another unnecessary loss of life

Reactions: Gry

jump117

Veteran
yes, jump, they are in the country but training Ukrainians. i don't think the British government would be dumb enough to send British combatants into Russia.

that would be an extremely clumsy thing to do.

but they may be training those that are going into Russia.

also, the us army's 101st airborne division is in Romania on the border with Ukraine.

ostensibly training Romanians. but, i suspect there are other motives.

i just saw your post about the range shooting. i take no pleasure in it. it is another unnecessary loss of life
I was quoting a British tweet about the successful explosion of Nord Stream 2

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The tweeting twit that was short tenured but had a huge impact. She knocked German industry out, and made a market for American LPG, all in one stroke.

St. Phatty

I was quoting a British tweet about the successful explosion of Nord Stream 2

You mean the quote from or to the previous Prime Minister, the woman that didn't last long, Liz Truss or something like that ?

The problem is, almost all of the news that we get comes to us from the same highly-controlled Parrot-ing news media that says what the US government tells them to say.

As outsiders, we don't really know if the "it's done" Tweet or whatever it was, is a "plant" or the result of genuine investigative journalism.

I thought that the US is behind the explosion because they have shown me the uglier sides of their nature - without killing me.

And because of the simple fact, they have a hard-on for making War on Russia.

They've been at it since 2014, when they got rid of Yanukovich, the democratically elected leader.

The same thing the US does over and over again, just as they did in Iran in 1953.

The US can't stand a powerful Russia. They are attacking it now for the same reason the Jews masquerading as "Bolsheviks" murdered the Tsar - the Criminal Sect of Judaism can't stand Powerful Independent Gentiles.

Then Americans engage in full-time mental masturbation and tell themselves that "they live in a Democracy".

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Don’t confuse the news reporters or politicians for Americans. Problem is, we are dying off and the bunch behind are wimps who believe everything they are told to believe. And, their country is hopelessly in debt.

entropical

Veteran
you are drawing a fine line on what constitutes name-calling.

anytime you use a descriptive term that is derogatory you are name-calling.

i did not think or imply that you are either Ukrainian or Russian.

you are still trying to draw moral conclusions about groups of people. which is unfair.

drawing moral conclusions about an individual is fair if you actually have true information.

by your logic Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings was a nazi!

To be clear, what I have pointed out is that name calling is not dehumanizing by definition. For example, if I called you an idiot then it would not be dehumanizing at all. But if I defined you, your family, your relatives and your nation as orcs it certainly would.

As for the idea that drawing moral conclusions about groups of people is unfair or immoral, it is not fact but ideological dogma.

entropical

Veteran
You mean the quote from or to the previous Prime Minister, the woman that didn't last long, Liz Truss or something like that ?

The problem is, almost all of the news that we get comes to us from the same highly-controlled Parrot-ing news media that says what the US government tells them to say.

As outsiders, we don't really know if the "it's done" Tweet or whatever it was, is a "plant" or the result of genuine investigative journalism.
It was said in a text message that Liz Truss sent to from her iPhone Anthony Blinken in the moment after the Nord Stream explosions. It was not a result of investigative journalism, but a russian intelligence operation using israeli spyware.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Because I am absolutely isolated from any information, except for the Kremlin propaganda, and I can’t see beyond my nose, unlike you. )))

You might be facedown in propaganda, but the fact remains that there's absolutely no context.

A lot of people thought they knew that the US was responsible. They just know things that they are led to believe, regardless of the truth.

Do you try to disprove things that you want to believe?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
@entropical ok buddy, i'm not trying to change your mind about anything as i know that it's useless.

so, why don't we explore what everyone thinks the outcome of the war will be.

how do you think it's going to end?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've read several times that your RMs are in-country training the Ukrainian troops, demonstrating various pieces of equipment etc. not surprised about that, a bit surprised that it made it into print. it's prob them doing much of the "guerilla attacks" on Russian fuel/ammo dumps.
Yeah,,we’re been out there a while training Ukraine troops and supplying weapons training but for the head of the BM to say we are actively involved in operations was surprising but I suppose if it’s true regarding our ex PM talking bout us blowing up the Noord Stream pipe then they don’t seem to care who knows?

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this just happened in 2021. you are looking at the soldiers of the two most populous nations on the planet.

both are nuclear powers.

they are fighting with sticks!

see the "dawn of man" clip above!

looks like we haven't changed much!

entropical

Veteran
@entropical ok buddy, i'm not trying to change your mind about anything as i know that it's useless.

so, why don't we explore what everyone thinks the outcome of the war will be.

how do you think it's going to end?
With the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine of course, as these are the objectives of the russian military operation and they will continue with their operation until they realize their objectives.

How do you think it’s going to end?

Latest posts

Latest posts