What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
ajgPVg0_460s.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Sure the scenarios are similar then and now. In both cases you have a significant part of one nation living across the border in hostile territory that are subjected to increasing hostility, aggression by paramilitaries committing atrocities. 44 acts of cross border polish aggression in the six days and nights before the german response. Yeah Germany invaded after Poland opened fire on them and proceeded to massacre ethnic germans living across the border, go figure.

Except the fact it's been well documented that those "44 acts of cross border Polish aggression" was the SS staging false flag operations to justify rolling across Poland.

If you actually knew history instead of parroting talking points you gleaned from Twitter you might know that.

Nahhh, GOT_BUD:
It is very true that Nazi Germany was only defending itself against its aggressors. In fact, years before having to invade Poland, they decided to eliminate Spanish democracy and bomb its civilian population, to try to save the German people from the terrible threat represented by the Machiavellian (or Kalergillian, heh) and genocidal plans that Spain had in store for the Germans: vacations in Palma, top-less, buckets of sangria, buckets of paella, and siesta until the afternoon....

ButterflyEffect

It is very true that Nazi Germany was only defending itself against its aggressors. In fact, years before having to invade Poland, they decided to eliminate Spanish democracy and bomb its civilian population, to try to save the German people from the terrible threat represented by the Machiavellian (or Kalergillian, heh) and genocidal plans that Spain had in store for the Germans: vacations in Palma, top-less, buckets of sangria, buckets of paella, and siesta until the afternoon....

It's incredible that you can provide all of the historical documentation of what happened, including full context, and yet somehow they believe something from a blog.

Cult mentality is truly fascinating. That's why I've started to grift them myself now. It's too rich an opportunity to pass up!

ButterflyEffect

This should be a read for all. Published in 1997. Ya don't wanna buy the book, here's the link for a PDF version https://www.researchgate.net/public...de_Analise_Estrategica_de_Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Not directed at you good buddy :)

Thanks! I grabbed it but it's in Portuguese. I'll see if I can find the book itself, maybe even an audiobook if one is available. It seems like it might be a companion to the 48 Laws of Power, which I listened to recently. That one explains a lot of what you see, and have seen, wrt to power and control.

Hempy McNoodle

Ahh yes. Whataboutism. A tool of the weak.

Any more logical fallacies you wish to share with the class today?

It is you who has made a logical fallacy. Actually, it is the hypocrite who is weak (in a debate or argument). Pointing out that something is the opposite of what an opponent says, is not a logical fallacy, btw. Unless you can give a logical explanation...

Go ahead, make my day... :rasta: