What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
it's real simple. bringing up american imperialism as a justification for russian imperialism is a whataboutism. a point made by hacks. all forms of imperialism are bad. america is the leading sponsor of global terrorism and the greatest threat to world "peace" as we know it.

ButterflyEffect

it's real simple. bringing up american imperialism as a justification for russian imperialism is a whataboutism. a point made by hacks. all forms of imperialism are bad. america is the leading sponsor of global terrorism and the greatest threat to world "peace" as we know it.

You know, now that I think about it, it's amazing how much the modern 'Right' looks down on anything intelligent. Years of battling against all of the 'elites', I imagine. Everyone wealthy or intelligent is bad and the cause of all the problems, also we can't take away any right that might even remotely infringe on the invisible hand of the free market.

I'll be honest, if I had to live with that level of cognitive dissonance ringing in my head, I'd need much more than canna🤣

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use quotation marks for anything that is not my original thoughts. And, always substantiated. :smoker:

Don't be so fucking ----- You post crap tweets and inane comments from jerk off morons constantly with absolutely no comment whatsoever; That's not copy and paste? Substantiated? Know yourself? Doors of perception.

Hempy McNoodle

Because you can't understand or see what I've posted reflects more on you than it does anyone else. Maybe someone else can explain it to you. Are there any 5th graders nearby to help with that?

Well, non of the articles that popped up in the google search explained it either. Sounds like what is often referred to as a 'baseless claim.'

Hempy McNoodle

What makes you think that Russia is acting "imperialistically," rather than simply tactically defending their nation?

Hempy McNoodle

You know, now that I think about it, it's amazing how much the modern 'Right' looks down on anything intelligent. Years of battling against all of the 'elites', I imagine. Everyone wealthy or intelligent is bad and the cause of all the problems, also we can't take away any right that might even remotely infringe on the invisible hand of the free market.

I'll be honest, if I had to live with that level of cognitive dissonance ringing in my head, I'd need much more than canna🤣

Except that you just made all of that up in your head.

Hempy McNoodle

Don't be so fucking ----- You post crap tweets and inane comments from jerk off morons constantly with absolutely no comment whatsoever; That's not copy and paste? Substantiated? Know yourself? Doors of perception.

I didn't say I don't copy/paste. But, it is clear which are my own thoughts and which are not. And generally, if I do quote someone, I include the source (unless it's incredibly obvious and thus, unnecessary).

JKD

Veteran
Waiting for Hempy to be reassigned from trolling to fighting the Ukrainians.

Latest posts

Latest posts