What's new

War

audiohi

Veteran
ddjm30cdv6u91.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in more "war" related news, it comes out today that the silicon "chips" that Russia is getting from China are degrading in quality as time passes. sources say that the failure/rejection rate has gone from 2% to over 40% over the last year or so. wonder if our refusal to sell/not allowing others to sell OUR chips to China might have something to do with that...i bet ol' Putrid is getting a real deal on them from good buddy Xi though. :biglaugh: a 2% fail rate gets you cut as a supplier here...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
News over here that today the Russian Fleet in the Black Sea has suffered a drone attack and a pipeline ( Edited for correction = that would be pipelines,plural not singular 😁). was blown to smithereens earlier this month,,,,
As per usual the Russians are saying it’s British forces that did it again,,,
strange that there happy to blame it on the Brits but not admitting the Ukrainians are kicking there arses,,,,,
Keep blaming the Brits though cos we’re totally ok with that,,,,,s2

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Prowlers have been out of service for a while. The Marines were the last branch to employ them and quit doing so for a couple years.

Our air dominance is equally matched by our top opponents at this point in the game.

Our stealth technology was the last thing we could hide behind.

audiohi

Veteran
the problem with the US getting pissy and not selling them weapons is that they don't GAFF who they buy munitions off of. they cut output to help prop Russia up to continue acting as a counter-balance against overly pushy US actions/influence. keeping a second Big Gun active in the area is to their liking. cutting OUR sales to them means MORE Saudi money in Putins pocket to go with the increased profit from their oil sales. if Russia is short on something the House of Saud wants, i'm sure China probably has a suitable replacement on hand.

Saudis tell US that Iran may attack the kingdom: Officials​

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/11/2/officials-saudis-tell-us-that-iran-may-attack-the-kingdom

lol.

that sounds like a problem for them.

let them handle it with all that increased oil revenue and russian help.

I heard russia is getting some new missiles from iran. Maybe they can send a few to saudi arabia

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Saudis tell US that Iran may attack the kingdom: Officials​

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/11/2/officials-saudis-tell-us-that-iran-may-attack-the-kingdom

lol.

that sounds like a problem for them.

let them handle it with all that increased oil revenue and russian help.

I heard russia is getting some new missiles from iran. Maybe they can send a few to saudi arabia
it DOES, doesn't it? :whistling: this could end up looking like an "what have you done for me lately ?" episode of "diplomacy" that sprouts up now and then. karma is a mean old bitch with long teeth & an excellent memory... WE need to be reminded as well.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1667469287220.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
news now saying that the UAE has sent an envoy to Saudi Arabia to try to get them to open the spigot. dissent inside of OPEC ? huh...

Latest posts

Latest posts