What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

Vape vape vape, its been a few days but broke it out. Realized we were outta coffee waking up this morning so sent a text to my girlfriend asking her to bring a pound home when shes off, as I send the text I hear keys in the door and shes come home on her break with my favorite drink. I love her.

Stikky, enjoy the diversity, hopefully tomorrow I will be getting a new selection. Past couple weeks have been off than what they were I hope its back on with bomb. Have a good Sunday everyone, stay safe/stay medicated-basket.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning nickman, Stickky, budbasket.
Cup o black and a few tokes on the tube right now. A bit of DSDv2, a little MOB/NEB-HP and a little dry sift.

azez

Veteran
greetings
wakey but no bakey yet
hope everyone enjoyed turkey day
for the international crowd hope u had a great weakend
peace
ez

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
hey tokers :)

I hope you all are doing well today and enjoyed your thanksgiving.

just been working, working out, sleeping and playing as much Zelda: Skyward Sword as I can possibly get in..a damn good game.

have a good week everyone and stay baked :)

budbasket

Vape, vape, vape. Been vaping this cindy all weekend, got a decent personnel amount so will probably have her around for a while. Its really cold outside so that isnt very fun, so stay warm/stay safe/stay medicated-basket

G

guest8905

hey bud, woke up in a haze lol...

chinese food and a little n]blackjacj capped off a great day and night yesterday...

hazey head today though.....gonna have a small puff of some sativa dom to get the day going.....testing will commence soon and pics will follow, ill be sure to post a few up here for you all...

have a great monday and a great week!

budbasket

Turned the vape up to 389, loaded a fat bowl, turned the metal up, and my day has begun. Had a week break and then come back for like 2 1/2 more weeks of school kinda weird. My one class that was kicking my ass I get to opt outta the final in place with an 85 so I'll take that. Cold again, I wouldn't mind the cold so much if there was actually something to do in it around here or if it wouldn't blow like 30mph wind, constantly, all winter. Colorado's amazing, the plan is to end up out there.

I know some people who are looking at places around Manitou Springs, really cool little town. I think I would deff leave on vacation during holidays and special events, or just stay inside, way too many people show up. Eh that's the reason for gated communities and big dogs I guess. Enough of my morning rant, obviously my vape has me medicated this morning HA! Have a great day everyone, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning everyone!
Woke up with a bit of a headache but this dry sift should knock it right out. Gonna start it with some hash and The Clash and a big cup of black.

Manitou Springs is a beautiful area, budbasket.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning W n B's burning some sensi star this morning with a cup of coffee so i dont fall asleep.. sensi star always knocks me out!

here is a pic of my own cross, Zombie virus X Joe rogan

picture.php

G

guest8905

pitols, crack, bud

morning

crack nice buds there, ive heard good things about the virus...

just more judging today!!

picture.php

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Morning bakers -- bud, pete, cracker, stickky!

Back bothering me this morning. Big bowl of GDP is relieving some of the pain.
Great budshot cracker!
You lucky sob, stickky! Looks like youve got a busy day ahead of you. :D

budbasket

Hola mis amigos, hoy es mi cumpleanos. Oi! Prob wont be doing much, got a test this , morning and then another one tomorrow. My girlfriends taking me out for dinner, can't decide on sliders and amazing endless fries at my favorite bar or a giant pizza and wings from our favorite pizza place, decisions decisions.....

Stikky, don't have anything else to say but have fun and try to get it all down! Prob gonna be in a serious daze for the next few days.

Have a good day everybody stay safe/stay medicated-Basket

JustDoIt

Feliz cumpleaños, budbasket!

It's a little after 10am and my day is beginning (with Da Buddha vape and some stuff called C2?)
I've been trying to shift from staying up late/waking up late to going to bed a little earlier and waking up at the crack of dawn... but it ain't working. But yeah, have a great day everyone, stay buzzed and focus on every little good thing that happens today!

G

guest8905

hey guys

testing is going well

just got a couple passes to the emerald cup and reserved a room for my girl and I for a couple nights...so im stoked on that next weekend, ill try to take some pics too

ya today testing dieselberry witches weed og pheno, some purple nice, and some other stuff lol o forgot what it is...

k much respect and always irie vibes!!
bless

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
happy belated bud basket! Hope you had a great day bud!

my semester is winding down and next semester is already winding up - got to get a team built and a plan of action figured out by Friday on what my senior project will be then turn around and figure out a senior demo to work on

I hope to fuck that having two degrees will help me get a job =(

JustDoIt

Stickky, I didn't know what the Emerald Cup is (though I had a pretty good idea, haha), so I googled it and the first few results are for "The 2012 Emerald Cup Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Physique Championships and Expo".... Not exactly what I thought! But 3 or 4 down was the correct Emerald Cup. Looks like it'll be fun, have a great time!

Soulfly, what degrees will you have?

I'm starting my day off with a hot cup of green tea, a clementine, and da vape!
Such a beautiful day outside, I think I'll go for a walk afterwards!
Have a great day everyone!

Holy crap, and it's December 1st!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning soul and justdoit!
Taking some rips off my bubbler this morning. Have not smoked from it in a year or so. Its loaded with some lifesaver and it tastes amazing. Love the sound it makes. :)

Have a fantastic day waknbakers!

wang

got baked as fucked this morning, turned on my computer and my works VPN has been down all day (I work from home)

getting paid to do nothing all day today, and it sounds like the situation will be the same tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts