What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smugler Jack had a cut his people labeled as brightsides,, it was originally called santa Maria but for some reason it was said to be brightsides cheese and when I looked at the plant it showed promise,, we arranged to get it sent but it never did and stopped replying to pm's

bimblebrains_1

Another thing that makes me doubt the cut @Alatrist is running is the original is the color of the dried flower is off,too dark,I know mine isnt B's clone but she has the more neon lime green look I remember the one having way back when...dunno why it has all that writing to do with reversals on this link but click it to see the color I'm talking about

Last edited:

Alatrist

I smoked some and flavourwise it is the best weed I have smoked in a long time. Delicious, I could taste it even a while after having smoked it. I could just blow air out of my mouth and savour it...

It comes out so different from hand to hand. There are a few people growing this cut around here and we all end up with different outcomes. Of course, some argue something happened and we mixed up clones.

This is from a friend of mine:

TZfgl6qh.jpg

And mine:

8bNzcljh.jpg

m7Rkf2uh.jpg

So.

Even in my grow I have such big differences. I recognize I probably could have left mine a bit longer to flower (maybe one week more?). Which would have let to more foxtailing.

The healthiest plants with the widest leaflets and major number of leaf fingers in my room were the ones to produce those more bulbous buds with better calyx to leaf ratio and less foxtailing. We are also talking about better resin coverage. I didn't have much color in the room, just a few plants and they were the nearest to the AC.
I doubt I would have gotten this colourful fade without extreme cold temps.

On my part... The plants with that not so "normal" structure were the best.
Who wants foxtaily buds? I prefer meaty dense buds and more resin.

And I know for sure it can be done MUCH better.

We should take into account that modern LED lighting will undoubtly change the morphology of our plants...

I think we could probably grow the best Cheese ever with a correct and healthy cut and our modern technology and skillset.

Cheers.

Crazy Chester

Congratulations on your grow - in your honor, I selected this small UK Cheese nug from my harvest that just went into the curing bag a couple days ago - and I'm going to smoke it:

UKC bud (10.12.24).jpg

Just this small bud has filled my room with the cheese aroma - and she tastes as strong as she smells!

Last edited: