What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
My Sinai plants are finishing. Took 4 of them down today. 11L pots.
IMG_20241009_153056.jpg

IMG_20241009_153126.jpg

IMG_20241009_153442.jpg

The rest are still a couple weeks away.

Edit - @pipeline God also made humidifiers bro, pick one up 😃

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, happy harvest guys! Did well without the humidifier in the kitchen above the cupboards, old school home style method. They were cut up and small flowers but the bigger pieces were just right, still stretchy on day 6, but day 7 stems began to snap.

Checked moisture in the morning since thats the highest humidity of the day. Had the house closed up, except for a single patio door to ventilate a little.

So much better flower product than what I had been pulling out of the woods drying it for 10-14 days!

This is cadillac ride this year drying indoors, keeps potency high with proper conditions for a quick dry.

Burping every few days and seems to be good moisture.

The hurricane high humidity would require a dehumidifier if it kept going, but thankfully it dried out and the extra humidity helped sweeten them up with a little slower dry.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last warm day of the year for a bit here, upper 70's. Going out hunting with her right now. See if we can get a couple of those mice. She loves chasing mice. The cat gets the mice though, need to bring my cat out there. Bonnie the dachshund is best at moles.

Smoke testing the later crop round 2 of drying that made it through the hurricane reminants and an extra few days. :smoke: