What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not completely. but largely for any "official" action taken in his capacity of POTUS. i doubt that trying to obstruct justice or congressional proceedings would be considered part of a presidents job. maybe Biden should have Chump and a dozen or so other "Republicans" killed for the good of the nation... maybe two or three SC "justices" as well. :unsure:

moose eater

not completely. but largely for any "official" action taken in his capacity of POTUS. i doubt that trying to obstruct justice or congressional proceedings would be considered part of a presidents job. maybe Biden should have Chump and a dozen or so other "Republicans" killed for the good of the nation... maybe two or three SC "justices" as well. :unsure:
They're pretty thorough in discussing the degree of protection afforded, and the very broad definition (frighteningly so) of what 'official capacity' can entail.

We're so far past needing to light the barricades on fire it's not even amusing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup. immune, immune, immune.

moose eater

Anyone wishing to enlighten the SCOTUS justices as to where this return to monarchy likely leads to, can contact the partisan, sold-out, twisted, bribe-taking pukes at:

Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE.
Washington, DC 20543.

They won't likely care a whole lot at this juncture, but at least it will put them on notice as to why bricks or molotov cocktails might fly through their windows in the future when the masses reach boiling point.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone wishing to enlighten the SCOTUS justices as to where this return to monarchy likely leads to, can contact the partisan, sold-out, twisted, bribe-taking pukes at:

Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE.
Washington, DC 20543.

They won't likely care a whole lot at this juncture, but at least it will put them on notice as to why bricks or molotov cocktails might fly through their windows in the future when the masses reach boiling point.
(y) 🏴‍☠️ tis about time

moose eater

While we free the POTUS to do as they damned well please, here's some of that good old 1st Amendment being supported by those who swore an oath to do so (taking place in Manhattan). The NYPD criminal goons had a lot of practice with this flavor of fascism during OCCUPY Wall St.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
We're so far past needing to light the barricades on fire it's not even amusing.
i'm still hoping that "ballots, not bullets" will pull us out of this clusterfuck. if not...well, we really need to be picky about who gets shot. ammo prices and availability are getting better though...few problems in life cannot be solved by the precise delivery of a 165 gr. .30 caliber hollowpoint going about 2900 fps.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I see the pattern being repeated, with immigrants
taking the place Jews held then.
not immigrants..... but 'illegal immigrants'....
i'm still hoping that "ballots, not bullets" will pull us out of this clusterfuck. if not...well, we really need to be picky about who gets shot. ammo prices and availability are getting better though...few problems in life cannot be solved by the precise delivery of a 165 gr. .30 caliber hollowpoint going about 2900 fps.
ouch...

Gry

Veteran
When does this surreal movie end?

Oh. It's real life. Holy crap. You guys are fucked.
Nazification is not known for producing
a lot of happy endings for any but an uber
class, which has worked long and hard to
produce such an outcome.

Gry

Veteran
They told us what they intend to do with their 2025 agenda.
We had it demonstrated that the right to protest no longer exists by the Water Protectors, to the Occupy Movement, to the protest of our support of atrocity.

moose eater

def a 3rd world nation - thats why the crowds are coming north... not much action going the other way
Negative relativism rarely leads to progress or improvement; "My piece of dung is better than yours" has nothing to do with realizing any dreams or changing for the better.

"One of my neighbors only beats his wife and children half as often as another neighbor; look at how good he's doing."

By the way, there are US ex pat communities in Mexico..

Gry

Veteran
def a 3rd world nation - thats why the crowds are coming north... not much action going the other way
We have invested so much into installing and supporting one fascist regime after another
down there, that I don't understand how any other result could be expected.
We have embraced and celebrated war criminals we should have tried from WWII
forward. The result being that each and every election we have had post WWII, has
been gamed in some fashion.

moose eater

We have invested so much into installing and supporting one fascist regime after another
down there, that I don't understand how any other result could be expected.
We have embraced and celebrated war criminals we should have tried from WWII
forward. The result being that each and every election we have had post WWII, has
been gamed in some fashion.
Yep.

moose eater

and in panama,costa rica,columbia, equador, chile..etc... so 100,000 go south, and 10mill come north- seems a bit unequal to me
And Gry largely explained why that is; install despots in Central & South America via funding or coups to benefit US National and multi-National corporations and/or State Dept whim/agendas (foreign election interference, anyone?) then watch the residents from those places seek asylum. For which, by the way, there were/are historically allowances for asylum seekers crossing into the US.

Like those countries that participate in bombing the bejesus out of tiny countries in Asia/Middle East, and then in a display of sheer ignorance, act surprised to discover an increased influx of people from those countries.

You can't fuck up someone else's backyard and not expect it to have residual consequences.

If there IS a God, and for a lot of good reasons I have my doubts, I'm pretty sure they carry NO one's passport and that they're not a Nationalist in any way, shape or form, let alone wearing a cheap white 5-gallon cowboy hat...

Gry

Veteran
In the 1948 election between Dewy and Truman, Allen Dulles was an
"advisor" to the Dewy campaign, prior to serving as Director of the
CIA, for Truman. I am not aware of anyone who served our country
more poorly than did Allen Dulles. His goal was to gut democracy
and have this country embrace the Nazi Cartel system.
That man was directly responsible for more deaths of senior military
and intel personal than we shall ever know.
What we are seeing now is the culmination of something that
has been going on for far longer than most would believe.