What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

moose eater

Share their home addresses, telephone numbers, family members' names and workplaces all on the internet. It's already been done before. Do it all again. Teach the Gestapo motherfuckers a lesson or three. Go through their home trash and see what their habits are. Post the findings with photos online.

Good ol' 'Suckramento'.

I hitchhiked through there once. Once was all I needed.

GenghisKush

@Cannavore did you ever explain how you repeatedly sharing content from the twitter user CensoredMen was going to advance the cause of liberation of Palestinian people and realization of peace and justice?
1720161626038.png

edit:

lol.
lmao, even.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

special room in hell for these cocksuckers...in the basement, shoveling coal into the furnace.

Cannavore

Veteran
lol.
lmao, even.

"The account Censored Men, which has over a million followers on X and now primarily posts Gaza content, focused heavily on the Tate brothers before 7 October, claiming they were being unfairly persecuted in Romania."

oh my gosh not Andrew Tate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so much worse than Israel doing apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing!!!!!!

moose eater

Folks with BDS have recently mad4e claims via video and elsewise that BDS is having an impact, and that the media is simply not broadcasting or reporting on the successes (which I could believe, considering the quasi-blackout re. any inclusive reporting on Gaza in general, with any degree of truthfulness and completeness). Though BDS may be incorporating the impact of the Houthis/Yemen in targeting the shipping lanes.

Latest posts

Latest posts