What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Knop

I spoke to Tom, and I will be buying 100 seeds from him and sending them directly to Thailand, for prempavee. prempavee accepted it as a gift, they were willing to cultivate haze on their farms, some Thais supposedly introduced skunk into their genetics, I want to help prempavee select the best males and mothers and improve their lines. I want to see Tom Hill Haze taking over Thailand and improving weed. who wants to help me haha

Limeygreen

Veteran
The price is not so expensive if you're getting what you want for the seeds, I have paid much more than 129 for 10 seeds and found nothing I like or the same amount and found something I like, it does take time and patience to find things and sometimes it doesn't even work out. Similar pricing to other people selling seeds not to mention if you have to pay the seed seller half the money for the seeds that they are listed meaning they get say 65 per pack could be a fair assumption the price is reasonable for their time and effort.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The price is not so expensive if you're getting what you want for the seeds, I have paid much more than 129 for 10 seeds and found nothing I like or the same amount and found something I like, it does take time and patience to find things and sometimes it doesn't even work out. Similar pricing to other people selling seeds not to mention if you have to pay the seed seller half the money for the seeds that they are listed meaning they get say 65 per pack could be a fair assumption the price is reasonable for their time and effort.
From someone who's actually grown Mahas gear. It's well worth the price tag. I wasn't going to address , old man withers comments lol

led05

Chasing The Present
In 1492, under the Catholic Monarchs Fernado and Isabel, two significant events took place, led by the Kingdom of Spain, that played a key role in shaping the West. The first was the definitive expulsion of the Muslims, who had invaded our peninsula for seven centuries. Without this expulsion of Islam, Europe would have been very different, and for the worse; modern democracy, the Enlightenment, scientific advancements, human rights, and women's equality rights would not have developed.

Secondly, in 1492, Spain sent ships toward the unknown West, discovering America for Europe.

The Spanish colonization of America was not a Disney fairy tale, and like any empire's expansion, there were conflicts, wars, and suffering, and with colonization, cultures and knowledge of pre-Columbian civilizations were lost. However, it must be taken into account that these pre-Columbian peoples practiced cannibalism and subjugated other tribes for human sacrifices, something entirely forbidden in Spanish Catholic culture.

Kindgdom of Spain halted colonization, and a philosophical debate arose about whether the Native Americans had souls or not. Spain determined that they did, and therefore they should be treated with the same respect as the Catholics of Europe. Can you imagine the Belgians in the Congo or the British in North America having these same considerations for the Native Americans? Obviously not.

The Spaniards mingled with the Native Americans. They were not colonies, but part of the Kingdom of Spain, just like the Iberian Peninsula. If one observes the current populations of countries that were part of the Spanish Empire (such as Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Ecuador, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, etc.), it can be seen that these populations have more Native American genes than Spanish, proof that the Spaniards did not exterminate the Native Americans; we mixed with them and created a common culture, unlike the British Empire, which practically exterminated all the Native Americans and the Aboriginal Australians, never mingling with them or creating a common culture—they replaced them.

These are indisputable historical facts, so the Spanish Empire cannot be compared to the British Empire or the current United States, which has been involved in dozens of wars and coups since 1900. The Spanish Empire was not racist; however, the United States is a country that, until the 1960s, treated black people like dogs.

Stop insulting my nation, ancestors, and history with your ignorance. Spain shaped the West in a much more positive, humane, and moral way than the British did, or than the USA is doing today with their Protestant capitalism combined with Zionazis from Israel.

You don't actually believe this (^^^) do you? It sounds like something the CIA would write about American Imperialism- this is classic Propaganda ^^^ I have native american in my blood, and when I see things like the above, it just amazes me, truly....

That's right - Cortes was a saint, altruism embodied in it's finest... I must have forgotten my history, as they say it's a wee bit hazy..... :)

1725373547041.jpeg

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
At same price you can find watered down and shoddy stuff with big names...

People, you may like Maha or not - and this is said by someone who has discussed and argued with him half the time here on icmag - but from what I read that stuff is very worth it...
Also he is free to do as he wants, and we do not know how that site works and the agreements between them, let's not start useless and totally OT discussions...
For your info (totally OT), one site sell some things for 60 € and the breeder take nothing, not one cent...

kro-magnon

Veteran
No - that's your opinion, not a requirement or part of the agreement.
Then why ALL the forum is in english and only the few threads by country are i different languages?
Choosing to post in your own language and expecting the other to do the translation is lazy and disrespectful, they can read and understand the posts in english obviously as they answer to them so could easily write in english as well with a translator if needed.

Hash Artist

Anybody grow out the seeds from crickets and cicadas haze double pack? Genetics are as follows.

Pack1
Original Haze x (OT1 Haze x Tom Hills Haze)

Pack 2
(Original Haze x Tom Hills Haze) x (OT1 Haze x Tom Hills Haze)

I popped half of each pack and had about 5 girls with lots of diversity. Favorite one was a fresh green thh leaner with a mango flavor on the back end. The effect was really clear and euphoric. 1 ohz had subtle smell more like hay to be fair, but after few months cure the flavors started to pop, some type of perfume I hadn’t tasted in a long time. The purple ones, ot1 leaners I didn’t like as much in flavor and effect. Still have 6 seeds of each pack and can’t wait to see what else is in there! Anybody grow these?? If so what did you find? Also curious which ohz was used and what the selection looked like for the thh and ot1 plants used.

Salva

Then why ALL the forum is in english and only the few threads by country are i different languages?
Choosing to post in your own language and expecting the other to do the translation is lazy and disrespectful, they can read and understand the posts in english obviously as they answer to them so could easily write in english as well with a translator if needed.
En el traductor de Chrome (Google) tienes la traducción automática del idioma detectado. Me lo traduce automático de inglés , alemán o italiano al español.

Latest posts

Latest posts