What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

GrandpaMillenial

I think you're fishing. Be careful and learn the concept of nutrient antagonism. Would you treat tomatoes the way you're prepping your cannabis faves? Just get a big bag of good quality soil, bulk it up with a bit of vermiculite, pine bark bulk mulch and such, add some of the meals (blood and bone), dolomite and you're done.

Been gardening for 50 something years. For fertilizer which has been designed by the pros, without all the juvenile labels and boasting, you just can't beat Peters, Dyna Gro, or Osmocote Outdoor-Indoor Plus.

UB

Not quite sure what you mean by fishing.

I’ve studied mulders chart. I’ve posted it here before.

IMG_0605.jpeg

And i’ve used the jacks/peters dynamics duo for about 5-6 grows now.

IMG_1756.jpeg

and would i use the same soil mix on my tomatoes, well yes, onions, carrots, eggplants, poppies

IMG_1435.jpeg

Im honestly looking to go more and more into the organic/natural gardening, im not throwing shade at salt growing, im just really tired of burning the leaf tips on plants cause i gave a pure sativa a feeding at 1.2EC

growing from seed, with a different landrace every grow has been challenging to get the feed correct so im changing strategies.

GrandpaMillenial

I spoke to Tom, and I will be buying 100 seeds from him and sending them directly to Thailand, for prempavee. prempavee accepted it as a gift, they were willing to cultivate haze on their farms, some Thais supposedly introduced skunk into their genetics, I want to help prempavee select the best males and mothers and improve their lines. I want to see Tom Hill Haze taking over Thailand and improving weed. who wants to help me haha

bro, im about to cross some prempavee w thh myself
IMG_1718.jpeg

back left corner, barely flowering at 5 weeks of 10/14

IMG_1717.jpeg

a few others are showing some signs of hybridization but overall still very thai like

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I spoke to Tom, and I will be buying 100 seeds from him and sending them directly to Thailand, for prempavee. prempavee accepted it as a gift, they were willing to cultivate haze on their farms, some Thais supposedly introduced skunk into their genetics, I want to help prempavee select the best males and mothers and improve their lines. I want to see Tom Hill Haze taking over Thailand and improving weed. who wants to help me haha
I know your intentions are good but do we really need another western multihybrid fucking with whats left of Thai genetics?
I get that the horse has probably somewhat bolted already but I hate this idea.

Knop

I know your intentions are good but do we really need another western multihybrid fucking with whats left of Thai genetics?
I get that the horse has probably somewhat bolted already but I hate this idea.
better than diluted hybrids, crap hybrids, probably the Thais think that anything from Europe or the West is better than their weed, better to hybridize with something good, than with skunk, with indica, with shit.
sooner or later they will hybridize, they are already doing it.
Arjan was there, he must have already sent his shit there hahaha

kro-magnon

Veteran
Not quite sure what you mean by fishing.

I’ve studied mulders chart. I’ve posted it here before.

View attachment 19059261

And i’ve used the jacks/peters dynamics duo for about 5-6 grows now.

View attachment 19059259

and would i use the same soil mix on my tomatoes, well yes, onions, carrots, eggplants, poppies

View attachment 19059260

Im honestly looking to go more and more into the organic/natural gardening, im not throwing shade at salt growing, im just really tired of burning the leaf tips on plants cause i gave a pure sativa a feeding at 1.2EC

growing from seed, with a different landrace every grow has been challenging to get the feed correct so im changing strategies.
Those type of nutrients are pure mineral salts you disolve in your water?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
better than diluted hybrids, crap hybrids, probably the Thais think that anything from Europe or the West is better than their weed, better to hybridize with something good, than with skunk, with indica, with shit.
sooner or later they will hybridize, they are already doing it.
Arjan was there, he must have already sent his shit there hahaha
Nothing justifies it imo. Just because that fuckwit Arjan has already done it ffs?
Nothing is more important than landrace preservation. I'm fine with thais growing hybrids, we all do, but I cant see how THH is going to help a seedbank that is supposed to be selling specific Thai varieties

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Hola Farmer John good to see you!! :wave:

For those who dont know, FJ was one of the first to grow THH

THH

View attachment 19059279

Colombian (Cauca)

View attachment 19059285
Good to see you too ❤️ yes it was a long time ago, too bad that all we have left are some crosses made with a couple THH females and no idea what the male was and most of the old stuff is unlabeled (not by me) anyway so it's an adventure to grow any of the old stuff I have. So. If anyone has any idea where to find a decent version of haze please let me know. 😅

RobFromTX

Nothing justifies it imo. Just because that fuckwit Arjan has already done it ffs?
Nothing is more important than landrace preservation. I'm fine with thais growing hybrids, we all do, but I cant see how THH is going to help a seedbank that is supposed to be selling specific Thai varieties
Have you ran any prempavee gear yet? Ive been eyeing these guys for a while

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I hope people feel free to post in any language they can. If I want to read it, I'll figure out how to translate it. It is the INTERNATIONAL Cannabis community. Everyone should feel welcome to participate regardless of their language. That's one of the things that makes this site great.

More Haze! Less Peters or air pots ffs. There is already a cheap growing thread where everyone can discuss cheap growing.

Back to my search for the 5%..

GrandpaMillenial

Those type of nutrients are pure mineral salts you disolve in your water?

The jacks classic is a pretty high quality affordable fertilizer, i bought mine at a local greenhouse that sells flowers and vegetable plants, it’s definitely safe to use for foodgrade, google search “jacks dynamic duo” and you’ll see its been around. But with these thai, colombians, and hazes you gotta give really low doses.

If your growing multiple varieties in one grow, its hard to make a one size fits all solution.

RobFromTX

I feel like i started all this language barrier bullshit, just because i didn't know about google translator? I definitely didnt try to spark a debate about the history of spain or insult spanish speakers for that matter. No harm intended on my part and i hope all the hurt feelings will make a full recovery. Some people on here sure get triggered by the most trivial things:rolleyes: