What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good thing Spain has such an impeccable record in that regard. :D

lol, ask the American Indians how they feel about Spanish Conquistadors…

In 1492, under the Catholic Monarchs Fernado and Isabel, two significant events took place, led by the Kingdom of Spain, that played a key role in shaping the West. The first was the definitive expulsion of the Muslims, who had invaded our peninsula for seven centuries. Without this expulsion of Islam, Europe would have been very different, and for the worse; modern democracy, the Enlightenment, scientific advancements, human rights, and women's equality rights would not have developed.

Secondly, in 1492, Spain sent ships toward the unknown West, discovering America for Europe.

The Spanish colonization of America was not a Disney fairy tale, and like any empire's expansion, there were conflicts, wars, and suffering, and with colonization, cultures and knowledge of pre-Columbian civilizations were lost. However, it must be taken into account that these pre-Columbian peoples practiced cannibalism and subjugated other tribes for human sacrifices, something entirely forbidden in Spanish Catholic culture.

Kindgdom of Spain halted colonization, and a philosophical debate arose about whether the Native Americans had souls or not. Spain determined that they did, and therefore they should be treated with the same respect as the Catholics of Europe. Can you imagine the Belgians in the Congo or the British in North America having these same considerations for the Native Americans? Obviously not.

The Spaniards mingled with the Native Americans. They were not colonies, but part of the Kingdom of Spain, just like the Iberian Peninsula. If one observes the current populations of countries that were part of the Spanish Empire (such as Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Ecuador, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, etc.), it can be seen that these populations have more Native American genes than Spanish, proof that the Spaniards did not exterminate the Native Americans; we mixed with them and created a common culture, unlike the British Empire, which practically exterminated all the Native Americans and the Aboriginal Australians, never mingling with them or creating a common culture—they replaced them.

These are indisputable historical facts, so the Spanish Empire cannot be compared to the British Empire or the current United States, which has been involved in dozens of wars and coups since 1900. The Spanish Empire was not racist; however, the United States is a country that, until the 1960s, treated black people like dogs.

Stop insulting my nation, ancestors, and history with your ignorance. Spain shaped the West in a much more positive, humane, and moral way than the British did, or than the USA is doing today with their Protestant capitalism combined with Zionazis from Israel.

Genghis Kush.

absolutely delusional religious and nationalist BS

"It is estimated that during the initial Spanish conquest of the Americas, up to eight million Indigenous people died, primarily through the spread of Afro-Eurasian diseases, wars, and atrocities. The population of Indigenous Americans is estimated to have decreased from approximately 145 million to around 7-15 million between the late 15th and late 17th centuries, representing a decline of around 90-95%"

With the initial conquest of the Americas completed, the Spanish implemented the encomienda system in 1503. In theory, the encomienda placed groups of Indigenous peoples under Spanish oversight to foster cultural assimilation and conversion to Catholicism, but in practice it led to the legally sanctioned forced labor and resource extraction under brutal conditions with a high death rate.[90] Though the Spaniards did not set out to exterminate the Indigenous peoples, believing their numbers to be inexhaustible, their actions led to the annihilation of entire tribes such as the Arawak.[91] Many Arawaks died from lethal forced labor in the mines, where a third of workers died every six months.[92] According to historian David Stannard, the encomienda was a genocidal system which "had driven many millions of native peoples in Central and South America to early and agonizing deaths."[93]

The Spanish and Portuguese genocides of Indigenous peoples of the Americas wiped out approximately 90% of the Indigenous population, and most agriculture and infrastructure.[94]: 3  According to ecologist Simon Lewis and geologist Mark Maslin, the scope of these genocides was so extensive that it prompted the global temperature decrease between 1550 and 1700 as forest regeneration resulted in additional carbon sequestration"

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I want to state that I respect dubi´s work, yet it doesn't mean I agree with his political opinions. so some troll cant use that against me. and I think it doesn't belong in this thread guys. it is completely off topic.

////

also I respect Tom´s opinions, but for example I have never found 5% plant in 14 weekers... my 5% haze is 16/17 weeker.

just to be clear

Mimpi Manis

Yeah I don't care enough to go through the hassle. I was just offering up the article that dude said he couldn't find over the years.
Appreciate you took the time. Might have been homegrown and hash... was quite a while ago. Didn't think paying to read the interview was worth my while. The paywalls have gone the way of much of the internet... just another way to screw over people and maximize the money tree for the greed merchant arsehole brigade. This is instructive: https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2024/07/15/Enshittification-Everything/

I'm reminded of how legalization and regulation basically handed over the industry to the corporate's in many states of the US. Thank God people aren't being sent to jail for decades. But in most other respects its been a right shitfest for the legacy folks. With regulation and laws rolled out by ignoramuses and accountants. Most of whom haven't a a goddamn clue. Same method has been rolled out here in Oz with the baby steps into medical cannabis. An avalanche of miserable 'unintended' (or not!) and expensive consequences is what we got. (Two attempts by the Legalize Cannabis Party to make things a little better rejected by the political idiot classes yet again). Rest assured, lives continue to be utterly ruined and imposed upon here. Most of it in service of hysteria, ignorance and injustice. But don't get me started. Ain't come a long way here baby.

Apologies, this post is a bit off topic. But can I say the Haze I had last night provided at least some solace. Moreover, seems Tom (and a few others) have at least not piled on with the enshittification of Haze. Grateful for small mercies? :cool:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Good thing Spain has such an impeccable record in that regard. :D
@goingrey I would like to ask you what country are you from? I haven't seen you say it but I think it would be only fair, given how "strong" your opinions about my country are, and how often you feel the need to let others know.

johnnyla

Veteran
7 out of 10 germination rate THH 2023 batch. Outdoor Los Angeles

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man it's been a wild 4 pages 😆 🤣 , must be the good Haze everyone smoking 😆.

When we going to have a Haze category at the icmag.com 420 cup and we can all enter and see who's smokes like a top Haze and doesn't just look like 1.

Everyone who touting they got a special Haze get 30g's ready for April , no excuses otherwise we got the green light to keep ripping anyone.

Tom Haze must be special ( as all special Haze's are , wether O Haze , Nevil Haze , Tom's Haze and even some of my Haze's like Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( 2nd place piffcon Haze cup entered by @blue.esatellite 🙏) where were your entry's for the largest Haze cup ever ? , or did you even attend ?

I definitely want to see someone enter Tom Hill Haze in the icmag.com 420 cup so I can finally try some , as I've smoked most of the well known Haze's but never tried Toms

April 2025 icmag.com 420 cup , NO EXCUSES, bring it if you got it ?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
In 1492, under the Catholic Monarchs Fernado and Isabel, two significant events took place, led by the Kingdom of Spain, that played a key role in shaping the West. The first was the definitive expulsion of the Muslims, who had invaded our peninsula for seven centuries. Without this expulsion of Islam, Europe would have been very different, and for the worse; modern democracy, the Enlightenment, scientific advancements, human rights, and women's equality rights would not have developed.

Secondly, in 1492, Spain sent ships toward the unknown West, discovering America for Europe.

The Spanish colonization of America was not a Disney fairy tale, and like any empire's expansion, there were conflicts, wars, and suffering, and with colonization, cultures and knowledge of pre-Columbian civilizations were lost. However, it must be taken into account that these pre-Columbian peoples practiced cannibalism and subjugated other tribes for human sacrifices, something entirely forbidden in Spanish Catholic culture.

Kindgdom of Spain halted colonization, and a philosophical debate arose about whether the Native Americans had souls or not. Spain determined that they did, and therefore they should be treated with the same respect as the Catholics of Europe. Can you imagine the Belgians in the Congo or the British in North America having these same considerations for the Native Americans? Obviously not.

The Spaniards mingled with the Native Americans. They were not colonies, but part of the Kingdom of Spain, just like the Iberian Peninsula. If one observes the current populations of countries that were part of the Spanish Empire (such as Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Ecuador, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, etc.), it can be seen that these populations have more Native American genes than Spanish, proof that the Spaniards did not exterminate the Native Americans; we mixed with them and created a common culture, unlike the British Empire, which practically exterminated all the Native Americans and the Aboriginal Australians, never mingling with them or creating a common culture—they replaced them.

These are indisputable historical facts, so the Spanish Empire cannot be compared to the British Empire or the current United States, which has been involved in dozens of wars and coups since 1900. The Spanish Empire was not racist; however, the United States is a country that, until the 1960s, treated black people like dogs.

Stop insulting my nation, ancestors, and history with your ignorance. Spain shaped the West in a much more positive, humane, and moral way than the British did, or than the USA is doing today with their Protestant capitalism combined with Zionazis from Israel.
No sobrevive la especie más fuerte, ni la más inteligente, sino la que responde mejor al cambio."

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Looking so called weed experts that fight over fake lineages of weed based on even more fake storyis
All of you are breeding with Sam's genetics that has been finded and breeded by Americas scientist for various purposes.

If so called your Landraces are so good why all of you mix them with Dutch & Americans cultivars ???

Hahahha funny people.

kro-magnon

Veteran
This got way too much off topic, every old country who have one day been an empire has blood on its hand but none of us in this time have comited any of those actions so why trying to held us accountable for our ancestors? Being French I already heard this type of BS, your ancestors did this or that wrong, so what? I'm not my ancestors.
Please let's get back on track with Haze and such.

Latest posts

Latest posts