What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

RobFromTX

you are dumb, it is humor. cause there is Big SUR Holyweed.. so I called it Sur Real, like that. LOL I have never claimed it smokes trippy as it is happy mexican weed. in that project the goal was not trippy weed. I know it is too much for your lil brain. hahahahahaha

you can ask anyone who got Surreal from me, that I didn't claim it is trippy weed.

Can you show me where Tom Hill criticize names of my varieties?

for you the names are important. not plants. isn't it very dumb? you silly? LOL

If I remember, he said this about my work

:ROFLMAO:
Is that all you do is insult members on here?

You're ants at a picnic buddy

kro-magnon

Veteran
Just go back to Tom Hill Haze, Positronic, Sam, Thai, Amsterdam, 90s.... ;)
About Positronics who has visited their shop in the 90's?
It was a nice place but my memory is quite foggy:kos:because you could smoke the buds they had if you had a drink, I think they were not allowed to sell buds but could offer some to smoke if you paid a coffee a few guilden or whatever their currency was called before euros. I went there in 95 while shopping for seeds, I was very young and not as comfortable speaking english then but I remember you could see the different grows behind glasses, I got so high with the bud I smoked there, I think I smoked one of their sativas because it was the first time I had access to this type of flowers, it was the first time I smoked indoor grown sativa and it was so powerful compared to what I was calling weed back then. I was with a friend who had the last word on what seeds we would grow because the grow was in his place so we didn't buy seeds at Positronics, I should have bought a pack for me but I couldn't imagine the shop would not be there the next time I went to Amsterdam 2 years later.

Last edited:

Knop

@MAHA KALA
Is this site legitimate?

• Haha
Reactions: Rgd

Old Uncle Ben

Now, this last bit you may not believe, but here goes. I have experienced acid level effects from cannabis. It happened in Amsterdam.

Of course, same here in Texas. Back in the 60's and early 70's we got Mexican brickweed that was so powerful it would put you on a trip for about a 1/2 hour. Was known as "acid weed". A lot of that weed and thai stick and wonderful Lebanon Blond was sold in Houston. That hash was very euphoric, uplifting. I'd drop some chunks as I rolled up a joint and away you'd go into never never land.

UB

Old Uncle Ben

@MAHA KALA
Is this site legitimate?
$129? Reminds me of the Kong scam about 22 years ago.

A fool and his money......

Last edited:

Old Uncle Ben

Thanks Uncle Ben!

My last couple grows i was using depleted soil w jacks classic, im sure your familiar with the “dynamic duo”.

But Im really trying to refine my landrace and haze growing. A big part of this has been just ditching the salts and using a lot of mulch.

I been sorta… switching back and forth between buckets and bags, mainly depending upon how well the mix drains.

also, I dropped the calmag and i mathed it out.
View attachment 19058842

my personal calmag recipie, its so natural you can drink it.

For every 1 gallon water of water.

2.5 grams gypsum
1.25 grams epsom
1 tsp of molasses some micros but mostly sugar

This helps brings my low smelling thai girls to flavor town

You're welcome.

You're over thinking this, and that's OK. But in the drill to get "perfection", make sure you incorporate sound plant nutrition principles. I choose dolomite lime for a light hit of Ca and Mg, plus my well water is heavy in bicarbs of both.

Mg via epsom salts is over-rated, another fixit-all miracle internet legend plus being a very soluble salt it will quickly leach out of the medium. Just don't overdo any one element and you'll be fine.

Tio

Wolverine97

Veteran
Man it's been a wild 4 pages 😆 🤣 , must be the good Haze everyone smoking 😆.

When we going to have a Haze category at the icmag.com 420 cup and we can all enter and see who's smokes like a top Haze and doesn't just look like 1.

Everyone who touting they got a special Haze get 30g's ready for April , no excuses otherwise we got the green light to keep ripping anyone.

Tom Haze must be special ( as all special Haze's are , wether O Haze , Nevil Haze , Tom's Haze and even some of my Haze's like Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( 2nd place piffcon Haze cup entered by @blue.esatellite 🙏) where were your entry's for the largest Haze cup ever ? , or did you even attend ?

I definitely want to see someone enter Tom Hill Haze in the icmag.com 420 cup so I can finally try some , as I've smoked most of the well known Haze's but never tried Toms

April 2025 icmag.com 420 cup , NO EXCUSES, bring it if you got it ?
I don't really care for the mild implication that
Man it's been a wild 4 pages 😆 🤣 , must be the good Haze everyone smoking 😆.

When we going to have a Haze category at the icmag.com 420 cup and we can all enter and see who's smokes like a top Haze and doesn't just look like 1.

Everyone who touting they got a special Haze get 30g's ready for April , no excuses otherwise we got the green light to keep ripping anyone.

Tom Haze must be special ( as all special Haze's are , wether O Haze , Nevil Haze , Tom's Haze and even some of my Haze's like Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( 2nd place piffcon Haze cup entered by @blue.esatellite 🙏) where were your entry's for the largest Haze cup ever ? , or did you even attend ?

I definitely want to see someone enter Tom Hill Haze in the icmag.com 420 cup so I can finally try some , as I've smoked most of the well known Haze's but never tried Toms

April 2025 icmag.com 420 cup , NO EXCUSES, bring it if you got it ?
I don't care for the implications you are making here, OJD. Clearly you know that he wasn't at Piffcon. Why do you keep asking if he "even" attended? You know the answer. Have YOU grown THH? If not, then you should probably refrain from implying it isn't up to snuff.

Old Uncle Ben

All of you are breeding with Sam's genetics that has been finded and breeded by Americas scientist for various purposes.

If so called your Landraces are so good why all of you mix them with Dutch & Americans cultivars ???

Hahahha funny people.

That's a feeling not a fact. Due to the law of chances and a dozen other factors I guarantee you anybody who is hawking seeds as "the original Haze" isn't close to what it was.

I'm not educated by any means when it comes to Mendel and all the other genetic stuff that goes with it but it's my understanding that the only way is to trace the genome from the beginning via DNA analysis, or something to that effect. There has got to be a DNA stamp on thai, columbian, Mex, etc.

Right now all you gardeners have is BLIND FAITH. Always have.

If scientists can tell you what % of an avocado hybrid has of the 3 avocado races (W. Indies, Guatemalan, Mexican) then some one deep into the cannabis breeding trade should be able to do so, or has. @dubi, Ace does a lot of lab testing, got any comments?

Ben

led05

Chasing The Present
That's a feeling not a fact. Due to the law of chances and a dozen other factors I guarantee you anybody who is hawking seeds as "the original Haze" isn't close to what it was.

I'm not educated by any means when it comes to Mendel and all the other genetic stuff that goes with it but it's my understanding that the only way is to trace the genome from the beginning via DNA analysis, or something to that effect. There has got to be a DNA stamp on thai, columbian, Mex, etc.

If scientists can tell you what % of an avocado hybrid has of the 3 avocado races (W. Indies, Guatemalan, Mexican) then some one deep into the cannabis breeding trade should be able to do so, or has. @dubi, Ace does a lot of lab testing, got any comments?

Ben
I definitely agree with first sentence...

But cannabis is more like apples than avocados and there's millions of people growing & breeding in their closets and backyards cannabis; I think it is much more complicated than tracing 3 varietals of avocados - I'm not saying it can't be done but tracking down and agreeing on the archetypes / baselines is a heck of a task...

Annual vs perennial matters too, like quite a lot

GrandpaMillenial

You're welcome.

You're over thinking this, and that's OK. But in the drill to get "perfection", make sure you incorporate sound plant nutrition principles. I choose dolomite lime for a light hit of Ca and Mg, plus my well water is heavy in bicarbs of both.

Mg via epsom salts is over-rated, another fixit-all miracle internet legend plus being a very soluble salt it will quickly leach out of the medium. Just don't overdo any one element and you'll be fine.

Tio

I do pretreat my soil mix with a powdered dolomitic lime, i think its actually a powdered blend of the 2 carbonates and that seems to help, but when i bring these sativas indoors under lights, they seem to suddenly need way more calcium and magnesium especially. I think it’s something with the directness and specific frequencies produced by the LED’s.

Old Uncle Ben

Just go back to Tom Hill Haze, Positronic, Sam, Thai, Amsterdam, 90s.... ;)

This was part of that Sojerd (The Flying Dutchmen) email exchange as scripted on Planet Ganja, a forum that came after Overgrow and Cannabis World Here's another one of my responses on PG. Date was 2000.

......No need to take sides, this should not be a pissin' contest or a popularity contest.

It is not fair for me to give you a complete assessment, as I haven't done extensive work/grows on all of the sativas I've grown. In a nutshell, they are all potent, have that up high, take a long time to finish but the most challenging to grow would be the Dalat, the least the Mexican. The Mexican is one of my favorites except for the tendency to hermie. Zamal (an interesting sativa from La Reunion and having a fine clove/cinnamon aroma and taste) and TFD Pure Haze fall somewhere in between. I'll post an email between me and Sjoerd for more info about their Haze as I used in a breeding program, which they call "green" (read it backwards). This was done years ago. He used to go by the name of "Genefinder" at his CW Help Desk, when you could find him. :) I also have an email response from one of THE legends, Sam, who is responsible for supplying alot of the genetics used in today's Dutch cultivars.

I explained a little about TFD Haze, Columbian, and attached a few of my photos in the following link. You'll have to wade thru a bit of trash as it's in the Tank, but perhaps it will help ya out a bit.

https://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?t=29472&page=21

BTW, according to the TFD staff who asked for my permission first, they used one of the photos I took of their Thaitanic I grew out. It is featured either on the front of their catalog or somewhere. Nice genetics, highly recommend it.

It's a shame but Haze, like alot of sativa strains, has every kind of crap in it imaginable these days. The Dutch are famous for diluting landraces, like the so called Colombian Red. Same thing happened to it that happened to the "Haze" sold by seed vendors. You'll read descriptions that it is Jamaican lambsbread, or comes from India Himlayans.....all kinds of crap. If you haven't realized it by now, (but will eventually), the strain descriptions are only written to sell the product.....they have very little to do with reality. It's a shame, but that's show biz!

Salva

@MAHA KALA
Is this site legitimate?
129 $ 10 semillas regulares? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Uncle Ben

I do pretreat my soil mix with a powdered dolomitic lime, i think its actually a powdered blend of the 2 carbonates and that seems to help, but when i bring these sativas indoors under lights, they seem to suddenly need way more calcium and magnesium especially. I think it’s something with the directness and specific frequencies produced by the LED’s.

I think you're fishing. Be careful and learn the concept of nutrient antagonism. Would you treat tomatoes the way you're prepping your cannabis faves? Just get a big bag of good quality soil, bulk it up with a bit of vermiculite, pine bark bulk mulch and such, add some of the meals (blood and bone), dolomite and you're done.

Been gardening for 50 something years. For fertilizer which has been designed by the pros, without all the juvenile labels and boasting, you just can't beat Peters, Dyna Gro, or Osmocote Outdoor-Indoor Plus.

UB

Salva

I think you're fishing. Be careful and learn the concept of nutrient antagonism. Would you treat tomatoes the way you're prepping your cannabis faves? Just get a big bag of good quality soil, bulk it up with a bit of vermiculite, pine bark bulk mulch and such, add some of the meals (blood and bone), dolomite and you're done.

Been gardening for 50 something years. For fertilizer which has been designed by the pros, without all the juvenile labels and boasting, you just can't beat Peters, Dyna Gro, or Osmocote Outdoor-Indoor Plus.

UB
Tú pareces que entiendes de sustratos. Este que tengo aquí puede ir bien para híbridos Haze y sativas?
IMG20240903154730.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts