What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Whoever you vote for - the government gets in - and as you state - its all bleed'in evil - bombing the crap out of all and sundry - then we have to live with the recoil from that - and when it gets real shufty - they want us all to dress up as soldiers and go fight their wars - or bail out their banks with their own money which they loaned to us - to bail out their banks.

Maybe on a local level that is true. Many good or bad elected mayors, sheriffs and other comminity leaders. But the American public is so far disconnected from our national elections its a joke. Sure we can vote between a bafoon or a crook or warmonger. But we have no real say on how these asshole and pieces of shit get in the race. The public would have to carefully organize a several year plan to actually place a good human in the race. This is likely why they insist on 2 highly opposing parties. It forces any chance of actual improvement seem like a bizzare foreign concept.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Also. The majority of America thinks life is a reality tv show. So it might prove impossible to ever have a sane leader. Not good for ratings if president does not constantly fuck shit up.

We should be glad he does not have warrdrobe malfunctions.

Attachments

• NAzegqS_d.jpg
    NAzegqS_d.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 15

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe on a local level that is true. Many good or bad elected mayors, sheriffs and other comminity leaders. But the American public is so far disconnected from our national elections its a joke. Sure we can vote between a bafoon or a crook or warmonger. But we have no real say on how these asshole and pieces of shit get in the race. The public would have to carefully organize a several year plan to actually place a good human in the race. This is likely why they insist on 2 highly opposing parties. It forces any chance of actual improvement seem like a bizzare foreign concept.

These days - its all identity politics - create the soap opera - get the illusion to reinforce itself - and back it with billions - spice it up with a bunch of trigger words - and a bucket full of spin - hope and lies - and lies about hope - charge the juices of the patriots and the faithful - by saying (but not often doing) what they want to hear you say - and Bob's ya Blinkers - we have the most riveting reality show on earth.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Listening to Obama speak in Florida right now....Jeez Us....I miss him ..... The Man is so well spoken and Charismatic... How far we've fallen

Trump is such a POS Slime Ball Scandalous Septic Tank.... I cant wait till the Special Investigation locks him up from all his Shady BS ... Fool is going down for sure at some point

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dude, Obama gave more money to Israel then any president ever before him, Obama was waging 7 wars at the same time. Obama broke Bushes records with drone strikes. fuck that piece of shit and the horse he rode in on. he can talk like an angel and he had me convinced, but there is no doubt he is just the same war monger as all of them, he just has a nice way of speaking. but his actions were not one bit better when it comes to waging war on people on the other side of the world.

not saying Trump is the better choice so don't go there, but seriously fuck Obama, look what he did to Libya and now he blames it on Hillary, but he was the fucking president.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
as President you have to do all that shit....but on the last year of 8 year term...u show your true colors... which are FUCK BIBI...NO WAR WITH IRAN or SYRIA

He's the Man

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I liked Obama.

He was a good president and one of the few whose conversation would benefit me.

He was reserved and not pompous.

He is wise, mature, and ten times the man Trump projects himself as.

I would buy him a beer and listen.

I wouldn't piss on Don the Con if he was on fire.

Greedy and arrogant are a dime a dozen here.

Moral and humble are rare.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
some of the worst monsters and mass killers in history have been charming intelligent and generous people when you talk to them. Obama was a golden speaker, but when it comes to his body count, he's no better then Bush. Obama may not have started a hot war on Syria, but he did impose sanctions and he did allow the cia and pentagon to finance and supply the terrorists, he closed his eyes to Saudi and Turkey supporting isis its self. he financed the regime change operation. when you look at his actions and forget the words, you have the same shit on a different day is all.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Obama got Binladen. Kind of happy about that one. Obama and the cia also brought the arab spring. Nothing like a great covert that takes on an identity of its own. Beats the hell out of putting our people in there.

packerfan79

Veteran
dude, Obama gave more money to Israel then any president ever before him, Obama was waging 7 wars at the same time. Obama broke Bushes records with drone strikes. fuck that piece of shit and the horse he rode in on. he can talk like an angel and he had me convinced, but there is no doubt he is just the same war monger as all of them, he just has a nice way of speaking. but his actions were not one bit better when it comes to waging war on people on the other side of the world.

not saying Trump is the better choice so don't go there, but seriously fuck Obama, look what he did to Libya and now he blames it on Hillary, but he was the fucking president.

But he's Black and a Democrat. He can do no wrong. War isn't bad when a Democrat does it.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the worst monsters and mass killers in history have been charming intelligent and generous people when you talk to them. Obama was a golden speaker, but when it comes to his body count, he's no better then Bush. Obama may not have started a hot war on Syria, but he did impose sanctions and he did allow the cia and pentagon to finance and supply the terrorists, he closed his eyes to Saudi and Turkey supporting isis its self. he financed the regime change operation. when you look at his actions and forget the words, you have the same shit on a different day is all.

He speaks well as long as the teleprompter is working, and turns into Mel Tillis without it.

Just out today - record employment for the 12th time for this administration. The highest number of Americans ever employed, unemployment rate holding since September at 3.7%, which is the lowest that it has been since 1969. Lowest unemployment rate for Hispanics ever, black unemployment rate at 6.2% which is up slightly since the all time record of 5.9% was set in May. 250,000 jobs added last month, 1,000 manufacturing jobs added per day. Oh, and two days ago it was announced that wages and salaries had jumped by 3.1%, the highest level in 10 years.

That magic wand that Obama mentioned appears to be working pretty well.

Here's Mel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I4Jsf9IwoQ

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
I love how trumo and trumpsters use the unemployment rate as a measurement of trumps success meanwhile on the campaign trail he was saying unemployment was 20%.

So he lowered unemployment by 17% in just a year? Lol

St. Phatty

I love how trumo and trumpsters use the unemployment rate as a measurement of trumps success meanwhile on the campaign trail he was saying unemployment was 20%.

attachment.php

The unemployment numbers are very much a part of MOPE and the Strong Dollar Policy. The US gov's psy-op on the American consumer & investor, to convince them the US economy is healthy.

The Labor Force Participation Rate might be a better measure. Not sure exactly what it means to see it drop to where it was in April 1978. Fewer women were in the workforce then, I am guessing.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CIVPART

Attachments

• Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate.jpg
    Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 14

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah, kind of like Obama "got" bin Laden. Funny how the Democrats thought that it was a valuable metric when Obama was "creating" minimum-wage and part-time jobs...

And no, that number is from the US Department of Labor -https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

White Beard

Yeah, kind of like Obama "got" bin Laden. Funny how the Democrats thought that it was a valuable metric when Obama was "creating" minimum-wage and part-timejobs.
So, you think Chump’s *not* crowing over min-wage jobs right now?

How much of that 3.1% increase you posted is *wages* and how much is salaries? Bet it’s like that great tax cut, that gave 90% of the benefit to the top 1%...

St. Phatty

How much of that 3.1% increase you posted is *wages* and how much is salaries? Bet it’s like that great tax cut, that gave 90% of the benefit to the top 1%...

Trump is all about throwing big crumbs to big business, wealthy Americans, and Israel, and letting the little crumbs and the Exciting Trump Rhetoric flow down to the MAGA little people.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nah, I think that all of the minimum wage jobs had already been "created" by the Brown Clown. Those 1,000 manufacturing jobs a day that had been written off as "not coming back" sure as hell aren't minimum wage, and wages are rising because the labor pool is emptying out.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, kind of like Obama "got" bin Laden. Funny how the Democrats thought that it was a valuable metric when Obama was "creating" minimum-wage and part-time jobs...

And no, that number is from the US Department of Labor -https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

The President who capped the world trade center wacko or the orange baby stealer.

I can see why you chose Cheeto. Great idea puffing him up for riding the coat tales of Obamas economic turn around,

Status
Not open for further replies.