What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - there is quite a bit more of it - Are you feel'in all warm and fuzzy yet?

A person with this profile needs healthy outings to outdoor or sports that involve an expenditure of energy. This path should not let their pride and adequacy dominate it. You need to constantly remember that your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source and that you should develop gratitude and humility, instead of pride and vanity. Very often number one can achieve much in life, once it starts fully using their qualities of creativity, originality and their pioneering spirit. The road of life can lead you to the top, but this road is not easy.

Understand that you will find obstacles and adversity. SOYMEN has varied talents and it's potential for success is great. You may feel attracted by companies, professions or any position that requires leadership and the ability to do things in an independent manner. This type of personality does not support constraints. Instead there is a deep desire for free will and of doing thing their own way. If you feel blocked or prevented by routines your mind will soon start to revolt.

Creative and inspired tasks are needed to express their individual talents in an appropriate way. The strongest desire of a person whose heart number is one is to be independent and original. Desiring to have a free spirit can result in avoidance of compromising relations which try to restrict. Seeking to hide or disguise the more emotional trait of his nature, gives others the impression of you being less interested in them. Indifferent to their own feelings, always giving an impression of security. It is an open and natural person. Others admire it for the apparent order of his life. Sometimes appears too certain in itself and even a little aggressive. Nevertheless, this person is popular in any social circle.

This person will do what she wants to be remarkable and not a secondary character! Determined and tenacious attributes often leave a stubborn impression. Have a hard time being outgoing and affectionate, despite their kindness and warmth.

There ya go - a nice word SOYMEN to reflect upon when you finally reach that yoga position and hold it for an hour and a half - so have plenty of time for introspection.

https://www.whatmeaningof.com/what-does-mean/soymen

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Andrew Jackson killed the first attempts to force a private central bank on the citizens of the US. what ever else he did, this was a heroic effort on his part. in those days people understood the central banks lead to enslavement of the citizens.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tell me...what has Trump done to hurt you ?

How are you worse off ?

Tuesday - Surf's Up. The Blue Wave is coming.

You may not be able to figure it out, but many have.

First the election results then the Mueller report. :dance013:

packerfan79

Veteran
Andrew Jackson killed the first attempts to force a private central bank on the citizens of the US. what ever else he did, this was a heroic effort on his part. in those days people understood the central banks lead to enslavement of the citizens.

He was a slave trader, and he murdered a shit ton(technical term) of Native Americans.

He was a Democrat, so again, when a Democrat kills people it's ok. It seems the hypocrisy has been around for centuries.

But as all the "enlightened" members have said, Republicans are evil. Democrats are the best people, even when they kill.

I am so glad I was enlightened, I always thought your actions determine your worth, now I know what matters is which party you vote for.

igrowone

Veteran
He was a slave trader, and he murdered a shit ton(technical term) of Native Americans.

He was a Democrat, so again, when a Democrat kills people it's ok. It seems the hypocrisy has been around for centuries.

But as all the "enlightened" members have said, Republicans are evil. Democrats are the best people, even when they kill.

I am so glad I was enlightened, I always thought your actions determine your worth, now I know what matters is which party you vote for.

names may stay the same, yet may not name the same thing
founded by Jefferson - 1792

packerfan79

Veteran
Tuesday - Surf's Up. The Blue Wave is coming.

You may not be able to figure it out, but many have.

First the election results then the Mueller report. :dance013:

We in the real world call your blue wave "tidy bowl". As it happens Muller's investigation is there also. Leftist press has been preparing people for the eventuality that Muller has nothing. Muller freaked when his prosecution of Russian companies, actually showed up to court. Muller asked for a postponement, because it was a farce prosecution. Muller never expected to actually prosecute the case, it was a ploy.

Carter Page is suing the DNC, I would pay to see the discovery phase of that trial.

Flynn has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Papadopoulos has said he's withdrawing his no contest plea. You know since half the people involved were FBI informants, talk about a setup. Send an FBI informant to give information, and then send an FBI informant to seek the same information. I call it an FBI sandwich.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

in fairness most people was trading slaves and killing native Americans in those days. in the end it just goes to show that humans are complicated, we can do really bad shit on one hand and really good shit on the other.

i didnt even know whether he was a dem or a rep. just admired his battle against the central bank, while hating his slave trading etc.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We in the real world call your blue wave "tidy bowl". As it happens Muller's investigation is there also. Leftist press has been preparing people for the eventuality that Muller has nothing. Muller freaked when his prosecution of Russian companies, actually showed up to court. Muller asked for a postponement, because it was a farce prosecution. Muller never expected to actually prosecute the case, it was a ploy.

Carter Page is suing the DNC, I would pay to see the discovery phase of that trial.

Flynn has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Papadopoulos has said he's withdrawing his no contest plea. You know since half the people involved were FBI informants, talk about a setup. Send an FBI informant to give information, and then send an FBI informant to seek the same information. I call it an FBI sandwich.

The Real world.
picture.php

We will need Tidy Bowl after flushing all of this. :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weather you like or dislike douchebag Trump his fear mongering and Violent rhetoric is causing a uptick in Violence from the right. If you look at the man he is def not a role model. He loves to insight violence its easy to see that. There are policy's he has implemented I hate. There are a few things he gets credit for. Many People he picked to run agencies shouldn't be there. Some people don't have what it takes to be POTUS he is def one of them. :biggrin:

US terror attacks are increasingly motivated by right-wing views.
https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more-us-terror-attacks-by-right-wing-and-religious-extremists/.

Attachments

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Democrats and Republicans basically switched parties over the Industrial Revolution.

Everybody that paid attention in social studies knows this. Now you're enlightened.

And, no, it doesn't matter which party you vote for either.

It's an issue of how much corporate cock they suck.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Democrats and Republicans basically switched parties over the Industrial Revolution.

Everybody that paid attention in social studies knows this. Now you're enlightened.

This is obvious to those with a brain. Some people are mostly concerned with names of parties and pointing out the other one sucks as bad as the other one. They try to sound bright but only helps prove both parties need to go away. And their fan clubs.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think the party system is fucked and a way of tricking the public into feeling they chose something. I talked to someone the other day that said in most democratic country a party forms around a candidate instead of the other way around. Makes more sense than this shitshow.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Honesty, integrity and real journalism need to matter again.

The constant feeding of bullshit to people who can't possibly find truth needs to stop.

packerfan79

Veteran
in fairness most people was trading slaves and killing native Americans in those days. in the end it just goes to show that humans are complicated, we can do really bad shit on one hand and really good shit on the other.

i didnt even know whether he was a dem or a rep. just admired his battle against the central bank, while hating his slave trading etc.

Less than 10% of early Americans owned slaves. Only 10% of the slaves from Africa actually made it to North America. In fact the vast majority of slaves went to Brazil.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

We need more than two parties if we are to act like a real democracy.

You apparently were paying so much attention to social studies that you ignored civics (come to think of it, that pretty well encapsulates the difference between Liberals and Conservatives...).

We are not a "real democracy", never have been, and were never intended to be.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You didn't miss the point at all.

But good job on finger pointing.

I never said we were or were intended to be.

I feel like you didn't even consider the possibility of more than two parties.

However I certainly appreciate the correction of alleged possible intent.

Enjoy your high horse.

It smells like shit down here.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think the party system is fucked and a way of tricking the public into feeling they chose something. I talked to someone the other day that said in most democratic country a party forms around a candidate instead of the other way around. Makes more sense than this shitshow.

You mean it actually makes some sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.