What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

D

DNM1

@ thaibliss... the landrace team is releasing Kalamata Red on June 1st. Trippy high. 12 to 14 weeks flowering. Phylos says landrace ! Up to 17% thc. I'm new here, but have been reading yr thread for months! We have similar tastes.

Interesting
Ask them where the term IBL went?
What you've been reading, in here, IC Mag,is about "Kalamata Red IBL" !

D

DNM1

Interesting
Ask them where the term IBL went?
What you've been reading, in here, IC Mag,is about "Kalamata Red IBL" !

Greek Heirloom Sativas

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2697 2.jpg
    IMG_2697 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2513 2.jpg
    IMG_2513 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2419 2.jpg
    IMG_2419 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_270113.jpg
    IMG_270113.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
D

DNM1

Attachments

• IMG_217327 2.jpg
    IMG_217327 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_217327 3.jpg
    IMG_217327 3.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6761.jpg
    IMG_6761.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7879.jpg
    IMG_7879.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 22
D

DNM1

good luck with the Landrace Team.

they are the biggest idiots i have ever dealt with.

i had to threaten them with reporting them for fraud to get my money back after they tried extorting more money out of me to get my seeds sent to me after i already payed the qouted price.
That's the "full photo" they use for their "claim"
I know the grow,and,not at all impressed by the way the are trying to sell something not tested independently by a few testers, growers
Photo is two years old

Attachments

• P1100734.jpg
    P1100734.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 25
D

DNM1

My Greek Heirloom Sativa seeds have been independently tested be a reputable breeder outside Greece,with a documented grow

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear of the bad news from TLT. Looking forward to growing a top Greek strain, Kalamata Red was first, but I guess it is what is best and not a name.

DNM1 is your line gonna be sold in the future? Trippy high with it?

D

DNM1

Sorry to hear of the bad news from TLT. Looking forward to growing a top Greek strain, Kalamata Red was first, but I guess it is what is best and not a name.

DNM1 is your line gonna be sold in the future? Trippy high with it?

I was following the breeder's work for a few months, before,I got in touch with him, and,gave my seeds away in good faith
His grow/initial impressions, are documented in the "Revival of the ultimate sativa thread"
He has the final word, his decision, his seeds
I do not intend, or want to become a breeder.There's so many beautiful strains out there for me to try my friend, but,had to share with the community my thoughts on this very "amateur" selling promise given by these people Y.

:)

D

DNM1

Greek RED Sativa Buds

Greek RED Sativa Buds

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2597 2.jpg
    IMG_2597 2.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1970.jpg
    IMG_1970.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9991.jpg
    IMG_9991.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9982.jpg
    IMG_9982.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
D

DNM1

My friend, didn't know this thread existed, but,when it comes to Greece's heirlooms,I had to react and share my thoughts
Kalamata Red comes from Peloponnese,yes.Wouldn't look for it there though.Not a guarantee that it's pure anymore.The same people from Peloponnese have "abused" their landscape by introducing "commercial" strains, and,that was spotted by greek heirloom lovers/growers(from Central Greece) in the 80s/90s
They went down to Peloponnese and saved the strain, still growing up in the Greek mountains, but not south!
I would rather not continue with greek heirlooms, for now,when the thread is about "trippy" sativas,and,I have a beautiful Zamadelica in flower
Thank you all and yes they are very special

D

DNM1

nice job dnm1 ,,the fourth pic reminds of weed id smoked from kalamata lime green sweet pineapply hashy feel good happy weed hows the smoke ?
The seeds I gave away, came from that lime green pheno H.
To the aromas I would add incense,lemon,pine to that particular pheno, propably because it's grown up in the mountains, aromas absorbed by their surrounding environment

harvestreaper

Veteran
The seeds I gave away, came from that lime green pheno H.
To the aromas I would add incense,lemon,pine to that particular pheno, propably because it's grown up in the mountains, aromas absorbed by their surrounding environment

sure sounds similar to what i smoked there had a real happy vibe like laughing gas it affected all of us english ,,dutch,, and greek people the same heavy smokers or rare smokers,,

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
My friend, didn't know this thread existed, but,when it comes to Greece's heirlooms,I had to react and share my thoughts
Kalamata Red comes from Peloponnese,yes.Wouldn't look for it there though.Not a guarantee that it's pure anymore.The same people from Peloponnese have "abused" their landscape by introducing "commercial" strains, and,that was spotted by greek heirloom lovers/growers(from Central Greece) in the 80s/90s
They went down to Peloponnese and saved the strain, still growing up in the Greek mountains, but not south!
I would rather not continue with greek heirlooms, for now,when the thread is about "trippy" sativas,and,I have a beautiful Zamadelica in flower
Thank you all and yes they are very special

Yasow DNM1 welcome to the cannabis community most see rare gems as a cash cow.still a lot of good people but the bad spoil it for the most.

My Father was from the Peloponnese he told me of a spot were indicas grow wild.He use to pick it for an old guy thinking it was muntin tea as a kid lol.

If i ever get there i plan on searching for it and collecting it i only found out Greeks had a large hash culture and music that was part of it.

The people growing Crete Red protect it and only smoke it them self's they sell other strains as they dont want it falling into outsiders hands.

My cousins dads from hanya.

D

DNM1

Yasow DNM1 welcome to the cannabis community most see rare gems as a cash cow.still a lot of good people but the bad spoil it for the most.

My Father was from the Peloponnese he told me of a spot were indicas grow wild.He use to pick it for an old guy thinking it was muntin tea as a kid lol.

If i ever get there i plan on searching for it and collecting it i only found out Greeks had a large hash culture and music that was part of it.

The people growing Crete Red protect it and only smoke it them self's they sell other strains as they dont want it falling into outsiders hands.

My cousins dads from hanya.
I've been trained well by a Peloponessian female to recognise the "bad" apples coming from down there! My beautiful mum from Pyrgos and her family up from the Arkadian mountains and beyond
Brother you've found yourself a roof over your head,a bed to sleep,a smoke to enjoy anytime you decide to come :)
Seeds are extremely difficult to find, and,as you mentioned not given away.Why do you think was the reason I reacted to this "Kalamata Red" ?
The release date!!!!!!June they say?
The release date excludes me,or any other Greek,from testing it, growing it! because it finds us in the summer(too late for an outdoor grow)
Clever way of making a quick buck(avoid the greeks/critics from growing it),and,why don't they use our country's reputable seed banks to sell their "lifetime work/scheme"?
They're propably U.K educated, and,even there they'll find me.West London smoking lambsbread at 15

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I've been trained well by a Peloponessian female to recognise the "bad" apples coming from down there! My beautiful mum from Pyrgos and her family up from the Arkadian mountains and beyond
Brother you've found yourself a roof over your head,a bed to sleep,a smoke to enjoy anytime you decide to come :)
Seeds are extremely difficult to find, and,as you mentioned not given away.Why do you think was the reason I reacted to this "Kalamata Red" ?
The release date!!!!!!June they say?
The release date excludes me,or any other Greek,from testing it, growing it! because it finds us in the summer(too late for an outdoor grow)
Clever way of making a quick buck(avoid the greeks/critics from growing it),and,why don't they use our country's reputable seed banks to sell their "lifetime work/scheme"?
They're propably U.K educated

If you have rare genetics and gift them out they will end up being bastardized and sold at an outrageous price faster than you can wink.They will also end up in the hands of the corporate cannabis industry.

The Thailand Government are now protecting the strains they have.

Greece and other country's need to do the same thing from the corporate cannabis industry they are a lot worse than a seed company selling set seed.

My dad is from the mountain area your moms family is from wont say here what horyo.

You need to get hold of the red make seed and store them properly preserve the genetics.Cannabis will become legal sooner than most think.

If you need any tips on seed storage long term let me know happy to help just pm me.

D

DNM1

If you have rare genetics and gift them out they will end up being bastardized and sold at an outrageous price faster than you can wink.They will also end up in the hands of the corporate cannabis industry.

Greece and other country's need to do the same thing from the corporate cannabis industry they are a lot worse than a seed company selling set seed.

My dad is from the mountain area your moms family is from wont say here what horyo.

You need to get hold of the red make seed and store them properly preserve the genetics.Cannabis will become legal sooner than most think.

If you need any tips on seed storage long term let me know happy to help just pm me.
Last time I met a Greek Heirloom grower, said "no, better stored in your hands"
I can't wait for it to become legal
I want to grow stressfree outdoors

D

DNM1

My last comment on this situation H.,and,I apologise for doing it under this thread,but,maybe our common love for hazes,will make things more clear
I'm about to finish a Amnesia Haze IBL!!,not a Amnesia Haze(a gift from one of our reputable greek seedbanks)

Crazy Chester

"...[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a beautiful Zamadelica in flower..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some have said that one is "trip weed" - do you find it trippy?
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts