What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

Breadwizard

Speaking of the Big Sur Holy, vermontmans Zacatecas Tribute just dropped at ace, which is BSHW crossed with his Oaxaca 79. I just snatched up a pack, been waiting for it for a while.

herbgreen

Veteran
The Oaxacan 79 vermont uses is his own from 79 but not the CBG oaxacan 79 clone used in mextiza and some current ace R&D

Its the 'skullfuck oaxacan' pineapple punch and vermontman have been workng with

Maybe people know this real well but it threw me when i first heard it

Breadwizard you said it right... its just so damn easy to read over that and think its the clone

If only vermont man was around here hyping his work he could sell these faster! :biggrin:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I try not to buy any seeds. I have so many already to look through, but I was really tempted to grab those BSHW x Skullfuck. The description sounds so good, especially the early October claim. I love the BSHW/SAGE/Purple Zacatecas lineage. Tripple A quality weed. :) Even my not potent enough SAGE-Ified Bangi Wicked's quality is not to be denied. Good thing they are out, because I'm addicted to good genetics. LOL

Dubi sometimes monitors this thread: Dubi - When will more be available? Looks like a hit to me.

Koondense

Veteran
They sold out in one afternoon, no need for Vermontman to hype his seeds, already lots of interest for his work :)

I got some zacateca tributes to explore and cross with other mexicans and mextiza in the future, not sure yet if indoors or out.
Mextiza x zacateca should be an interesting one.

Cheers

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
They sold out in one afternoon, no need for Vermontman to hype his seeds, already lots of interest for his work :)

I got some zacateca tributes to explore and cross with other mexicans and mextiza in the future, not sure yet if indoors or out.
Mextiza x zacateca should be an interesting one.

Cheers

Nice score Koondense, not even i have some of the Zacatecas Tribute Seeds. :D When i find a nice little Outdoor spot this Year i'll plant some Purple Satellites. For indoor i have a few CBG Oaxaca79S1 Seeds RandyCalifornia has send to me, don't know if they still germ, but if they do i would like to cross them with Oaxaca79Skull to make a little cross for my own pleasure.

I like super friendly Sativas, the Skull for sure is a really really friendly Sativa, so a combination with CBG's Oax79 makes sense i guess. If the CBG Oax79S1's not germs i have a few Oaxacan 4 Blood Seeds Mustafunk gave to me a few years ago (4 Way cross). As far as i know it's
(Oaxaca 12 Fingers x Oaxaca) x (CBG Oaxaca79 x Oaxaca Trance)
so crossing it with Oaxaca79Skull would make Oaxacan 5 Blood. :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
This will be the year of the Oaxacan strains, I also believe that I will grow some old Oaxaca and Mexican....
I would like to try those green mountain varieties as soon as they are available again ...

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
This will be the year of the Oaxacan strains, I also believe that I will grow some old Oaxaca and Mexican....
I would like to try those green mountain varieties as soon as they are available again ...

Yes this will be the Oaxacan Year. Don't know why vermontman only has send in a few packs this time, but he will have his reasons i guess. But im sure there will come more in the Future. It seems there are still some Purple Satellite Seeds left for sale. :)

Breadwizard

Mextiza x zacateca should be an interesting one
I snagged a pack as well, with similar plans for them. Crosses planned are with First Lady from o deli, Zapotec from Norstar (these just sprouted!), Purple Mexican from CBG (containing Ace's Oaxaca 79). Plan is to throw a bunch of Mexican genes together and have loads of old-school plants to dig through.

Dubi has blessed me with some of the C5 x Kalichina as well; more haze genes for the tripweed hopefuls (crossed with zam should be interesting)

herbgreen

Veteran
I snagged a pack as well, with similar plans for them. Crosses planned are with First Lady from o deli, Zapotec from Norstar (these just sprouted!), Purple Mexican from CBG (containing Ace's Oaxaca 79). Plan is to throw a bunch of Mexican genes together and have loads of old-school plants to dig through.

Dubi has blessed me with some of the C5 x Kalichina as well; more haze genes for the tripweed hopefuls (crossed with zam should be interesting)

I got a couple packs zapotec and found some good pictures

Do you know anything else about where these plants came from ?

I heard something about the colombian side I think from willydread on here but cant remember

Zapotec (Highland Oaxacan Gold x Santa Marta Colombian Gold)

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/t...ZHiHvrEl19USkbWrg2zMzSi4olbL34DPj19mtmmXRS93T

Breadwizard

I got a couple packs zapotec and found some good pictures

Do you know anything else about where these plants came from ?

I heard something about the colombian side I think from willydread on here but cant remember

Zapotec (Highland Oaxacan Gold x Santa Marta Colombian Gold)
Good looking photos! Norstar has a few good ones on thier insta as well.

Whenever I see SMCG called out, I usually assume the line likely came from Reeferman. There isn't much out there about this strain, it appears. The info I was able to dig up was on the Oaxaca side: it came to them as a clone labeled "old gold 81" so we at least know the year. I only had a 5 pack, and two germinated, they're still babies, but I'm hoping to get a male and female.

herbgreen

Veteran

Whenever I see SMCG called out, I usually assume the line likely came from Reeferman. There isn't much out there about this strain, it appears. The info I was able to dig up was on the Oaxaca side: it came to them as a clone labeled "old gold 81" so we at least know the year. I only had a 5 pack, and two germinated, they're still babies, but I'm hoping to get a male and female.

Ok, well that's more than I knew 5mins ago.....:biggrin: Thanks!

Yeah, that's great love to see it... very best of luck to you

The Flo uses an old Oaxacan and its a very interesting plant also....

Breadwizard

Here's a couple of pics from Norstar's Instagram, of Zapotec outdoors.
picture.php

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed) - I smoked some last night. This got a glowing report from a friend. I now know why he liked it so much. The taste and smell are spectacular. The high was very good, energetic, and positive. Thanks again Bangi Haze! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the potency, which I judge by taking three good hits only. I should try this again and test the ceiling by smoking a joint...

I will say I had a blast being high on this and visiting with a friend...

The combination of flavor and quality of high was very impressive, but left me aching for more potency. One of the last times my friend and I smoked together was on the Nanan Bouclou. Remembering back to this made me yearn to smoke that again. I'm thinking about if I made seeds from the Nanan Bouclou. I don't think I did. I had such a hang over the next day from it, I think I decided to kill the cutting I kept of it, and I won't be able to recover the genetics of that individual. I do have a good amount of original seeds and now I'm thinking of growing it again. I have grown two females, and both were very different, but both had definite potential. My smoke report of Bangi Wicked Weed x SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed veering off to Nanan Bouclou says it all, I guess. My search will never end, and that's not bad.
How sad it is to be quoting myself. :laughing:

At least I'm staying a bit on topic because I found something with my favorite Mexican in it, Purple Zacatecas. I found seeds from Nanan Bouclou pollinated with... drumroll please... SAGE x Bangi Wicked. This male would have been before the backcross to Bangi Wicked. It means that the results would be 25% SAGE. Using these genetics would be another way to get SAGE chemotypes to pop out of my line.

To re-iterate, ad nauseum, the Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed) quality of high is too good not to use. Here are the differences between SAGE and Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed). The high of pure SAGE, or BSHW, purple or green phenos, starts out rather pedestrian. However, they peak about an hour after toking. In each of those versions, the high seems to clear up. The old school blissful and profound nature blossoms giving me a head rush of Cannabis of the highest order.

Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed) on the other hand, or a good selection of pure Bangi Haze has a positive up vibe from the very beginning. What you initially see is what you get. The grin on your face slowly starts appearing from the first inhale. It stays plastered on your face for 8 hours or more, even after you think the high has worn off. Other humans, animals, plants, and aliens notice it and want to be in your company.

My list of plants to grow this summer is getting rather long. I'll have to narrow things down, I'm sure:

Nanan Bouclou
Nanan Bouclou x SAGE x Bangi Wicked
Zamaldelica x (Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed))
Durban Poison (Afropips Purple Poison)
Gypsy Thai Stick x Durban Poison (Purple Poison)
Baglung Nepali x (Bangi Wicked Weed x (SAGE x Bangi Wicked Weed))

I'll save a male from one of these, at least, but will be using the tiny amount of Laos pollen and Gypsy Thai Stick x Neville's Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness pollen as my first priority.

What a year this will be.

ThaiBliss

Dogtown

This gonna be interesting for sure! Very excited to see Nanan Bouclou, Durban Poison and Purple Poison. Can't wait for the next year to see how they turn out when pollinating with the Laos and GTSxNV21xMM!

Isn't it tingling in your hands already?

covert

That NB flower cluster is really something. It could easily pass as an indica no?

Haven't been lucky enough to have a lady NB as yet. Great work!

Im'One

I keep lusting after those and am also interested in the Golden Child which is Chelumbian (SMCGxUKcheese)x oaxacan..wondering if the cheese wouldn't add some genetic stability to the mix

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just toked 3 hits of my choice C99 pheno. Good high but not tripped out too much. Weird how going to 6 hits just took me away. Not gonna do that tonight for sure, gotta work in a few hours.

I have some Zacatecas x Michoacan which is choice smoke. Will try to get a pic when the buds dry. It has a bit of purple to the bud while the leaves are just green. Spiritual feel to the one pheno. Got a bit of trip smoking just the leaves, so hoping the buds do a bit more that way.

Im'One

Has anyone seen a smoke report on chapitas de.michoacan from cannabiogen? I purchased the seeds but havent had the space