What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

Sticky Sat

Thanks for your kind words and for correcting my mistake Natural high ! :)
Now i remember that i knew it but my years of daily cookies must start to play on my memory i guess... Well, as long as i remember the recipe... ;)
Most of the plants are outdoor but the new strains and seeds carrying ones are under a sliding roof that we can close when it rains. Not perfect but better than nothing...

Cheers my friend ! :)

Sticky Sat

Hello friends ! :)

Day 37. A cloudy week of strong winds burned the hair and dulled the resin... White flies own the place and the sooty mould is spreading...
Really too bad as most plants were interesting phenos and i'd have loved to see their full potential instead of having to consider harvesting early or too late... Well, there's clones of each one but i sure hope bugs will take a holidays during next run... ;)

Sage 1, day 37
attachment.php

Sage 2
attachment.php

Attachments

• BH, Sage, O day 37.jpg
    BH, Sage, O day 37.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Sage 1, day 37 close up.jpg
    Sage 1, day 37 close up.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Sage 2, day 37 close up.jpg
    Sage 2, day 37 close up.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Sweet Cindy, day 37.jpg
    Sweet Cindy, day 37.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Sticky Sat

The 2 Bangos, day 27. Started slow but lots of vigor now. Took them a week to outgrow their 3 L pots...:)
We were supposed to clone them yesterday but too many strains at the moment...... We'll let them flower and maybe reveg. There's lots of seeds from this cross but i'd be sorry to lose a unique or rare pheno ;)

Bangos day 27
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sage 2, day 37.jpg
    Sage 2, day 37.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Bangos 27 days.jpg
    Bangos 27 days.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Thanks a lot DB ! :)
I'm just on the other side of the equator from you brother. Here we spell "aroha" ;)
Many thanks for the good vibes ! :)

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

It being the weekend, I got to see my babies in the morning when the light just starts to hit them.

Here is SAGE x Bangi Wicked. I've been keeping it cut back:
picture.php

Here is the Old Wicked x New Wicked:
picture.php

Here is the Old Wicked Weed getting to be a monster:
picture.php

picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thats just what they call hemp in the desert, i didnt realise it was a play on words. I knew real seeds had sinai out and figured it was that.:biggrin:

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Sage 7, day 27. Didn't post any pic of her so far cause she's the most indica looking pheno. She's cute and smells very sweet though :)
attachment.php

The O, day 27. Such a reliable staple when you're into cookies... ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sage 7, day 27.jpg
    Sage 7, day 27.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 22
  • O, day 27.jpg
    O, day 27.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 23

Sticky Sat

Hello my friends ! :)

An update on day 40 for this batch.

Sage 4. Lanky with nice nugs formation but very difficult pheno to clone... Not sure to keep it unless it's The Trippiest one...
attachment.php

Sage 5. Bushiest pheno.
attachment.php

Sage 5 close up
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sage 4, day 40.jpg
    Sage 4, day 40.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Sage 5, day 40.jpg
    Sage 5, day 40.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Sage 5, day 40 close up.jpg
    Sage 5, day 40 close up.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 26

LostTribe

Premium user
I've got another ACE Zamadelica reg finishing in hydro this time looking way better than me screwing with dirt. I seem to have misplaced my dirt skills many moons ago. Can't wait! This is my favorite all out there trip face girl. Do NOT operate heavy machinery!

LT

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I've got another ACE Zamadelica reg finishing in hydro this time looking way better than me screwing with dirt. I seem to have misplaced my dirt skills many moons ago. Can't wait! This is my favorite all out there trip face girl. Do NOT operate heavy machinery!
LT

i got 1 fem at 71days under 315 cmh- how long do these go for?? - still pushing lots of white hair, and the tricomes are mainly clear, with a few cloudy, no amber... i want a knockout punch...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a test bud at 11 weeks, Original Haze x Lambsbread from Snow. Got a intense high with some visual stuff. Things appeared to flutter just to the side of where ever I was looking. Mentally devastating for the first 20 minutes.

Bad thing is no euphoria and so damn intense for the first part of the high, but the trip was there.

Sticky Sat

Way to go brothers... Now i'll spend the next few days dreaming of Zamaldelica and Original Haze x Lambsbreath... ;) Grass looks so much greener on the other side... :)

O, day 30
attachment.php

Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Sorry brothers... There was some glitch and the preceding post was posted twice... I can't find a way to get rid of the second window and, if it's possible, i'd welcome any tip about that... Thought i'd post a pic rather than let it blank but my uploaded attachments keep disappearing so i'm not sure this one will stay... :)

Sage 7, day 30
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sage 7, day 30.jpg
    Sage 7, day 30.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: