What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Afternoon OFs! 1pm here and I've just sat down.
FINALLY have a decision from the wife about the units I need to fit in the dining room. Only taken 3 years. 😂

We are getting worse at making those big decisions. We always end up (well, I always end up) ripping whatever I've done out and redoing it. So I think that makes us a bit too careful with these big jobs.
Now if she could just decide on the flooring. maybe next year huh?

Anyway, hope you're all well and having fun around the campfire soon...

0_1.png

BrassNwood

Veteran
My phone is a landline. Androids (C3PO??) haven't made it to the Chateau yet. Apples, no... coconuts and mangoes, yes.

I will try emailing pics to myself... but I dunno how to email to my own self. It is doubtless some new hoop to jump that you younguns with computers newer than 30 years of age have grown up with.

Bottom line: I can post some pics -- the ones on the partial plug-in thingy, but for others, only if sumbody else:

A: Sends them to me.
B. Gives me a URL with the pic innit.

I've mailed stuff to myself for years. Makes a nice 3rd backup for stuff I really don't want to lose.

Now that we got through alla that. What the hell would he presence of a a seed mean? Wouldn't the bud still be a bud?

What would change? Asking for an Anonymous Unca.

Seeded bud is oily and that tends to override the good flavors you get with sensi (seedless).

Feminized seeds tend to form a handful of seeds as the process used brings up a bit of hermaphrodite in the plants that regular seeds don't suffer from.

Even that few seeds aren't always a bad thing as they can save a strain you didn't want to lose when all the cuts / clones fail to strike. My Blueberry always held about 5 to 10 seeds per plant and I'd find them in the bottom of the Jars.
Afternoon OFs! 1pm here and I've just sat down.
FINALLY have a decision from the wife about the units I need to fit in the dining room. Only taken 3 years. 😂

We are getting worse at making those big decisions. We always end up (well, I always end up) ripping whatever I've done out and redoing it. So I think that makes us a bit too careful with these big jobs.
Now if she could just decide on the flooring. maybe next year huh?

Anyway, hope you're all well and having fun around the campfire soon...

View attachment 19088861

Try sweeping the dirt floor in a different direction.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I'm a few miles into my walk my hip feels better. Have a blessed day people ❤️
Are you stretching Doober?
Maybe that walk can turn into a jog one day.
I've downloaded my couch to 5k app again.
I did it 3 years ago and I was running 5km (3miles or so) after a couple of months and I was real unfit.
My dog needs more exercise and winter is coming, so we can go nightime running in the woods for a scary treat!
:whee:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Try sweeping the dirt floor in a different direction.
I shall attempt to hoover backwards tomorrow!

I've sealed the bare concrete with a levelling sealant (No damp course on this floor after I got the asbestos tile and bitumen up) the tiles are in the garage waiting to go down... but she wants wood now. :mopper:It'll be carpet next month when it's chilly outside. :beat-dead

Latest posts

Latest posts