What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMG_0797.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
I miss my sportster. 1200 iron it was.
My back doesn't miss it. 😂 Oooh boy, hitting a pot hole was not fun.
I've got a 750cc Honda scooter thing at the moment, an XADV. I may chop it in for an Indian this time around.
I do miss the thump of a v twin.
1729777886915.png

While I miss the old girl I don't miss the all too close calls that only increased the more I drove it. Bought it for a song as it had a seized engine. Come to find out it had laid on its side for a year and the left cylinder was full of oil. Pull the spark plugs and she spun right over.

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

one of my favorite places to ride ..

Pute knows the road , some good fishing at Deckers and ice cream..

I think it’s the Platte river

hella ride , hairpin curves and switchback city

rice burners would pass me like I was standing still

View attachment 19088913

View attachment 19088914

View attachment 19088915
Yeah, I'd live there.

We have some lovely roads here in Wales... only problem is it rains constantly.
Over the summers there is easily a weekly death of a motorcyclist.

I'm more careful these days and just like to sit in with all the other traffic, I only overtake if I can see far enough down the road, some of the power rangers I see on the sports bikes are just asking to be squashed.

Do you all talk and sing to yourselves when on the bike?

Latest posts

Latest posts