What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
one of my favorite places to ride ..

Pute knows the road , some good fishing at Deckers and ice cream..

I think it’s the Platte river

hella ride , hairpin curves and switchback city

rice burners would pass me like I was standing still

View attachment 19088913

View attachment 19088914

View attachment 19088915
Used to be one of my favorite places to fish. Only an hour away from the house and beautiful. Today crowds have taken over and it’s ruined. Way too many people in this state only memories of what was once a beautiful place.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Latest starts have been in the dome 10 days now….still no roots. Patience is a virtue……

Will do my due diligence in the basement then take my daily walk. Later cut the grass and put down grub killer.
I’m waiting on roots too… I haven’t counted the days because it seems to take longer when I do…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Fuggit, I'm off to the Indian dealer tomorrow. 🤪 They have a bobber I like.

I think I could putt around town on a Triumph bobber

IMG_2888.jpeg

IMG_2887.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No snow machines or motor cycle’s for me anymore. Glad I lived to tell about it.
After waking up in the emergency ward all torn up at age 39, I gave up my bikes and moved to the saner and safer Sunbeam Tigers, which I upgraded from the 260 cu V-8 to a 5L HO turbo to because too much wasn't nearly enough for a 2600lb car.

That retained some of the open air and busty acceleration, while affording more protection to my bones and the soft parts of my body, as well as being more noticeable than a bike to other motorist.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

After waking up in the emergency ward all torn up at age 39, I gave up my bikes and moved to the saner and safer Sunbeam Tigers, which I upgraded from the 260 cu V-8 to a 5L HO turbo to because too much wasn't nearly enough for a 2600lb car.

That retained some of the open air and busty acceleration, while affording more protection to my bones and the soft parts of my body, as well as being more noticeable than a bike to other motorist.
They are lovely cars GW, remind me of being a teenager and wanting an AC Cobra.
I ended up with a rust bucket of a VW Beetle. 😂
Still got one.
Only done 18k miles. 2013. 2L TDi. 65mpg on a rural road run.

IMG_4101.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I'd live there.

We have some lovely roads here in Wales... only problem is it rains constantly.
Over the summers there is easily a weekly death of a motorcyclist.

I'm more careful these days and just like to sit in with all the other traffic, I only overtake if I can see far enough down the road, some of the power rangers I see on the sports bikes are just asking to be squashed.

Do you all talk and sing to yourselves when on the bike?
The biggest danger around here to bikers is the automobile drivers that don't see them. That is mostly why I gave up, the second being that I realized that I was too old to get torn up that badly again.
They are lovely cars GW, remind me of being a teenager and wanting an AC Cobra.
I ended up with a rust bucket of a VW Beetle. 😂
Still got one.
Only done 18k miles. 2013. 2L TDi. 65mpg on a rural road run.

View attachment 19088922
I bought a 68 Beetle new, and of course redid the suspension and engine, suspension, and et all. A very nice fun car.

Latest posts

Latest posts