What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Rafts or kayaks are safer in rough water.

I fell in love with wild river boating and tried canoes, kayaks, and Hypalon rafts. I like rafts better because you can take on rougher water and still carry enough shit to camp in luxury.
View attachment 19063453 View attachment 19063457
I rafted down the Kenebec river and the one in Pa ,Im having a brain fart.
I also white water canoes too
I have 2 and a 19 ft gruman with a square back

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If she don't wanna go I will:)
Alas therein lies the rub. If we didn't cash out the house, I couldn't afford to retire at age 62 so sold Illusions to eliminate moorage and maintenance.

I then moved to Plan B and used that money to upgrade our rental properties enough to double our rental income and retired at 62 anyway.

Plan B.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You should be careful what you wish for Doober. How was you visit with your aunt?
It was great! She's 86 now and didn't leave the house the whole time. She has to use oxygen at night. The machine kept me up on the couch but got used to it. Was sad to know how old she is. She uses CBD oil on her shoulders. I feel really bad that she's so old. I remember when she drove me for ice cream as a teenager. She doesn't own a car anymore. Her daughter lives next door to her so she takes good care of her. She sent me home with a box of those Rice Crispy Treats and I had a few or like 7. She likes watching television and has a new TV and chair that helps her out. She likes Mountain Dew. 2 a day. They are good though. Hope you're well subgirl 👍😎

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It was great! She's 86 now and didn't leave the house the whole time. She has to use oxygen at night. The machine kept me up on the couch but got used to it. Was sad to know how old she is. She uses CBD oil on her shoulders. I feel really bad that she's so old. I remember when she drove me for ice cream as a teenager. She doesn't own a car anymore. Her daughter lives next door to her so she takes good care of her. She sent me home with a box of those Rice Crispy Treats and I had a few or like 7. She likes watching television and has a new TV and chair that helps her out. She likes Mountain Dew. 2 a day. They are good though. Hope you're well subgirl 👍😎
It’s nice that you got to visit her. 86 is a nice long life. Did you remind her of how you use to enjoy when she picked you up for icecream. she would enjoy a nice note from you about how you enjoyed your visit and the rice crispy treats on the way home. Older folks love getting a thank you love card in the mail. Makes their day nicer.

Dime

I almost bought a 23 gruman last year but it was sold out from under me , I ended up with an islander whcih is a great boat for fishing , I'm looking for 26 islander or an old starchief to rebuild ,something with a bigger cuddy but still aluminum so I can afford the fuel . I have a nice 5.0 merc in my garage,now I just need the boat to put around it,my wife says I'm doing it backwards :unsure:

Latest posts

Latest posts